Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:36 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » RPG Section » Modern RPGs » RPF City (In work. Not yet roleplayable. FAKE WORDS FTW.)
RPF City
StrikerDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 0:33 AM | Message # 1
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
"The gang wars of the ages." -Equinox.

"Welcome to Roleplay Forever, more well known as RPF City! I go by the name of Striker, and I will be helping you around here until you get on your feet. For now, I'll give you a quick verbal tour of the city. There are nine districts around the city, districts allowing us to divide the city up.

"The first district that you'll be seeing, or hearing, on this tour is the Standard District. There are districts similar to this in other Roleplaying cities and towns, seeing as it holds many of the most vital buildings in our city. In it are the Medieval, Western, Modern, Futuristic, Fantasy, Horror, and the mysterious Other. The Medieval tower is, similar to many other buildings in the city, is of average height, because of the average amount of popularity. I'll tell you why that is the reason later. The Western building is currently a small saloon, seeing as it is very unpopular. The Modern tower is currently small, but still tall enough to be considered a tower. The Futuristic tower is the same size as the Modern tower, almost exactly. The Fantasy skyscraper is the second tallest building in the city, and the Horror's signature haunted house isn't all that big, but it's still intimidating. Finally, the Other portal is quite large at the moment, though it was once quite small.

"The second district has been dubbed FanFic, and it holds three small towers. The BTR, the MTR, and the GTR towers. They are all of average height, with the BTR being the tallest, the GTR being next, and the MTR being the smallest of the three, hardly being considered a tower.

"The third district, sharing a name with the Other portal in the Standard district, is the largest district in the city, and it holds the largest tower. The Collab
tower is a place where people from all factions, which I will tell you about soon, get together and figure out ways to improve towers all over the place. The Suggestions tower is where citizens find ways to increase the appeal to Roleplay Forever, and even occasionally create a new district! The biggest tower in RPF City, as well as in the Other district, is called OT, or Off-Topic. The Sports building is but a lonely hovel, that has not been visited for so very long. The VYE tower is quite small, but can be a dangerous place nevertheless. The Shop is the only place where the citizens of RPF City can buy items. The UContests building is basically a house, hardly larger than the Sports hovel, as is the Help house. The Administrational Building is a building that only faction leaders can see, touch, or enter. Unlike other districts, the Other district is a peace zone.

"The fourth district, named the Mega district, is very strange, as buildings of varying size appear and dissapear frequently, and people rarely enter them.

"The fifth district is a Contest zone, having twelve towers that can only be entered at certain times. Great rewards can be recieved if they are entered at those times, however. Like the Other district, the Contest zone is a place of peace.

"The sixth district, the realm of tall tales, more well known as the Story House, is actually a large mansion in which that citizens can live out their fantasies however they like, with no interferance from anyone else. This district is also a peace zone.

"The seventh district called the RPG, for reasons lost to time. That is where we are now, and it is a place with no buildings, but instead it has portals which lead to other times and places.

"The eighth district is a graveyard where you can find floors of towers that rotted and died. It sounds a bit scary, but it is actually a very interesting and fun place.

"The final and ninth district is made of two towers which are connected to each other via a bridge located at the top of whichever tower happens to be smaller at the time. The district is called Arts, and the two towers are called Music and Art, with Music being taller by far."

"Earlier on, I mentioned that the Medieval tower's height was due to its popularity. You see, the towers in RPF are very special. They use a technology which makes it so that the more popular a building is, the larger it gets. In the Administrational building, there is a computer console that records each tower's current height, then broadcasts it to each of these little gadgets, called Pads. Here, it'll come in handy later on, and you'll find a manual in it. Make sure you read that."

"I told you about Factions earlier, so let me explain them now. You've likely been in many, if not all, of the towers by now, and each character you find on the floors in them have counterparts in RPF City. Yeah, scary, right? Now, these counterparts make up factions, which there six of. If an owner of a faction creates a citizen, that citizen can only be a part of the faction that their creator owns, or part of none at all. However, if you don't own a faction, your characters can be a part of any faction you like, assuming they let you in. The factions often fight over the districts that aren't peace zones, in order to establish their control over the city. At one point, the entire city, excluding the peace zones, had been taken over by a single faction. This was quickly corrected by the Administration, which are the people who can get into the Administrational building. Control of the city was once again distributed among the factions, and they promptly resumed war. If you want more info on that, just let me know, or just check your Pad."

"Three more things. First, you'll need to use Commands to do most things in RPF City. You need commands to use items, to do actions in fighting, and to use random things in and around the city. To use a command, say what you want to do in brackets, like this; [Activate Pad]. There is a list of commands in your Pad. Go ahead and activate and check them out, once I'm done talking. The second thing is that you do need to eat, drink, and generally survive. You'll need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. Those are statistics, or stats. There are also stats that are not necessary, but will help out. These are hygiene, skill, and strength. Now, activate your Pad, and you'll find a sheet that will allow you to create what you look like, because if you haven't noticed, you don't exist yet."

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:44 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
CHECK YOUR PADS, GIRLS

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 1:57 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
IPad stampede! :O

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 3:42 PM | Message # 4
Lol you don't get it. Poor, innocent little Striker XD

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 8:44 AM | Message # 5
The Helper Admin
I hardly want to. These comments will all be deleted when the RPG starts, y'know.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:42 AM | Message # 6
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
lnjlkfnbiodfznboidfznboidfn;zbln;fildznbildfnilzbnrfnzbilnfzifnbifnidfo;nbSPAMANDMUCHRANDOMNESSesbngusdbvlUBESdvydusklBVYbfdulisbvLbvdfbvfukbgkluzbgfjkbgfd

That doesn't matter, it will be deleted.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
I know.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 8:26 PM | Message # 8
Social warrior of the administration
I CHECKED FOR MY TAM-PAD

THIS IS THE 30th DAY IN A ROW IVE FORGOT IT

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-08-11, 8:37 PM | Message # 9
YOU CAN BORROW MINE.

IT'S USED, BUT IT'S ALL I HAVE.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-08-12, 12:53 PM | Message # 10
Social warrior of the administration
No problems, I already stole one from the trash.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-08-12, 1:23 PM | Message # 11
Ah.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 3:28 PM | Message # 12
The Helper Admin
...Ha!

Forum » RPG Section » Modern RPGs » RPF City (In work. Not yet roleplayable. FAKE WORDS FTW.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz