Saturday, 2024-05-18, 3:05 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » /~☼~\Test Chamber/~☼~\ (Inspired by Portal)
/~☼~\Test Chamber/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 8:04 PM | Message # 16
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
~~Eagle~~

"Right, that's it for this week," I said to really no one in particular. Then to the scientists, "So what's the next test?"
"I think we may have to retest the Hydra..." One of the scientists said after a while. There aren't many things that I really take seriously. The Hydra was one of those.
"Are you insane!? That thing failed horribly the last time we tested it! It KILLED three of the test subjects! That thing is dangerous! And incase you haven't noticed... Test Chamber really doesn't have a lot of money to throw around. If we lose these test subjects we'll lose millions of dollars! Test Chamber will disappear if we lose anymore test subjects!"
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in charge here," It was a different voice... This voice belonged to one of the other things I took seriously... Or people.
I turned around to see Dr. Hiklenze, the owner of Test Chamber.
"We will make them test the Hydra," he continued. "And don't worry about Test Chamber, we've got a perfectly good backup plan." And with that he left, leaving everyone in the room terrified, he was just one of those people who seemed to frighten everyone.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 8:08 PM | Message # 17
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(ooo intense)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-10-16, 7:33 AM | Message # 18
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\Test 2/~☼~\
Object: Hydra-The hydra can revive the dead... And turn the living into un-dead. The last time the Hydra was used, the effect couldn't be reversed, but hopefully that has been fixed... And don't worry about craving for human flesh or brains, zombies made through the hydra do not lose their mind. Or at least, they're not suppsoed to...
Goal: This test will not require any real smarts, just plain common sense. The main goal; Don't die.

/~☼~\Puzzle 1/~☼~\

"Alright, you see that giant stone snake thing in the center of the room, that's the hydra. Stand on the 'x' and the test will begin..."

Added (2011-10-15, 9:33 Am)
---------------------------------------------
/~☼~\Test 1, Puzzle 2 End/~☼~\

Winners
Supernerd

Points earned

Supernerd-1

Demon-0

Zero-0

Zyphon-0

Added (2011-10-16, 7:33 Am)
---------------------------------------------
/~☼~\Test 2, Puzzle 1 End/~☼~\

Winners
None

Points Earned

Demon-0

Supernerd-0

Zero-0

Zyphon-0

/~☼~\Puzzle 2/~☼~\

"Okay, nezt puzzle. There's no hydra on this level since you're already undead first of all. Now these puzzle aren't really puzzles. Just kind of tests to see how far you can go without killing yourself. It looks like a few of the parts of the floor are elevated... Not good, most likely a trap. But the doors locked as well so could it be a combination? Search the room, and try to be killed is all the advice I've got for you. Good luck!"

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » /~☼~\Test Chamber/~☼~\ (Inspired by Portal)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz