Saturday, 2024-05-18, 5:15 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » /~☼~\Test Chamber/~☼~\ (Inspired by Portal)
/~☼~\Test Chamber/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 4:00 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\The Story/~☼~\

Hello there, my name's Eagle, welcome to Test Chamber.inc. Let me guess, you don't remember anything before coming here? Well I've been here a while and I've managed to get some information on this place. Basically, all companies send stuff here to be tested, and we're the ones who test it. As for who exactly we are, we're just normal people we don't have powers or anything, but a few years back, Test Chamber came up with an idea on how to get more testers besides criminals. If a family member were to go into a coma or something like that, then the family and choose to send them here if they ever wake up without their memories. Surprisingly, this happens a lot more than you would think.

Now I know what you're thinking, what sick person would send their family member to be tested on if they lost their memory. Well, Test Chamber pays them A LOT for the testers. That's why we really aren't disposable, we cost money. And to keep us happy so we don't kill ourselves, we're actually treated as real people and not slaves or something like that. I was really surprised when they started treating me with respect. We put our lives on the line so they can make a living. In fact, after you do work for a year, you can leave and they give you a HUGE amount of cash if you retire. I've been here for five years. Why? I can think of a million reasons why, but my main reason is: It's fun!
(Note: I mainly made this for fun, so it really doesn't matter if you join, but it would really help get rid of my boredom if you did join! :D)

/~☼~\The Rules(and a few thing you need to know)/~☼~\

I will post an experiment each week that you have to test(You'll see what I mean).
No ubering.
Please wait to be accepted.
Please review if you're a reviewer(More of a request than a rule)!
This is more of a game than an RP so there will be no huge story line unless more than two people join.
Put************
"FOR SCIENCE!"*
Below you're CS*
Please use correct grammar.
You If I'm on vacation or forget then an admin can post a new expiriment.
New expiriments every Saturday.

/~☼~\The Admins/~☼~\

Supernerd
Demon
Striker
Equinox
Kenzieroo

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name:
Appearance:
Specialty(What kind of tests are you good at?):
Bio:

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 4:41 PM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Name:Isaac Jarome
Appearance:Isaac is 5 foot 10 and has the same features as my profile pic, except with blue eyes, he also wears a black hoodie, with a white t-shirt with black and white checkers on his right shoulder, he wears deep blue skinny jeans and black shoes.
Specialty(What kind of tests are you good at?): Physical and Trusting Tests.
Bio: Isaac currently has no memory.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 4:48 PM | Message # 3
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
Name: Jenna O'Brien
Appearance: In attatchment
Specialty(What kind of tests are you good at?): Physical and intelligence tests.
Bio: TBR (Prob not TBR x3)
Attachments: 2904901.jpg (63.3 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 5:11 PM | Message # 4
The Flying Penguin
Name: ??? "Eagle" ???
Appearance: Tall(5'8"), thin but still strong, blue eyes, black hair with a white streak in it, usually wears just a white t-shirt and jeans. He also has a necklace of an eagle's talon clutching a blue pearl(Kind of like a blue version of the Ender Pearl :))
Specialty(What kind of tests are you good at?): Physical tests, and also one's that include flying or just being in the air(Hence the name "Eagle")
Bio: Eagle has been at Test Chamber longer than anyone. He usually tries to teach new testers the ropes.

(Eagle will also be the Narrator, meaning he'll explain the goal of each test, just like he explained the story.)

(Both Accepted!)

Added (2011-10-13, 5:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
/~☼~\Eagle/~☼~\

"Okay, each week there is a test. Each day, a new puzzle. If you can't beat the puzzle, no worries, nothing bad happens. If you do, you get a thing called a test credit. With enough of these, you can use them to buy things that will help you with future tests. You can buy all the items you've tested, in fact, you can only buy those. If you beat every puzzle, you double you're total amount of test credits. Got it? Okay, here's the first test, lets see if you can handle it."
(Once I figure out how to use flash I swear I am definatly turning this into a game)

/~☼~\Test 1/~☼~\
Item: Animalizer-Gives any object the characteristics of an animal. It also has a syringe to get blood form animals to add new animal DNA. To start out with, we've got frog DNA.
Goal: For this test, there are only two puzzles since it's starting so late in the week, but don't worry, they're easy.

/~☼~\Test 1, Puzzle 1/~☼~\

"Woah, there sure are a lot off spikes. So lets see... The room seems to be full of flies, not to thrilled about that, but what you gonna do? We've each got a rock and our animalizer, which kind of looks like a laser gun. One wall is a mirror, that's one way glass, they're watching to see how we do. And it looks like the exit is across this gigantic spike pit, don't worry, if you fall then you won't die... I think.
"Anyways, I've already been through this, so I'll be behind the one way glass with the scientists. Good luck!"

(I'm hoping an admin comes up with the nezt test on Saturday since I'm actually looking forward to a nice puzzle as well, if you want to make the test then just PM me.)

Flying Penguins

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 5:49 PM | Message # 5
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Name:Michael Kodak
Appearance:On attachment cause I'm noob =3
Specialty(What kind of tests are you good at?):Weapon tests and Computer software tests.
Bio:Just graduated college and is looking for ANY job...Muaha hahaha!
Attachments: 5704100.jpg (10.3 Kb)

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 1:09 AM | Message # 6
(uumm if we have questions, can we message you? So we wont give out our ideas?)

Added (2011-10-14, 1:09 Am)
(accepted)

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 5:18 AM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
(I wouldn't reccomend it, it's better just to post you're ideas because why would you not want poeople to see? It's not a compatition, it's a puzzle, altough I reccomend putting you're answers to the puzzles in spoilers if other poeple don't want you to ruin the fun of trying to solve it.)

/~☼~\Puzzle 1 end/~☼~\

Winners:Supernerd(PM'ed me the answer)

Points earned:
Supernerd-1
Demon-0
Zero-0

Added (2011-10-14, 5:18 Am)
(By the way, the narrations always assume everyone won)

/~☼~\Puzzle 2/~☼~\

"You made! great!... Wait, ummm... You still have fly wings. Hold one, I think if you hit that button there... Ah ha! See? No more fly wings. I think it just took back all the DNA back, but the frogs may have been out of range so we'll have to take care of that later... Anyways, next test!"

"Now as you can see this place is jungle themed. This will be you're first real dangerous test, don't worry, no harm will come to you, but if you 'die' then you lose a test credit. What do I mean when I say dangerous? Only the fact that there are blood thirsty vampire lions running around, it was a failed expiriment a while ago and we want to see if we can use it to our advantage. Anways, the exit is on that platform way up there, now you'll see the trees reach up there right? Well they're unclimbable. And now you only have monkey DNA in you're animalizer and even a monkey can't climb it. Again, I've already done this test so you're on you're own again. So good luck! Try not to get eaten!"

Flying Penguins

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 1:49 PM | Message # 8
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
(Sorry, but Im gonna have to quit this RP... Im to busy with stuff >___<)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 2:11 PM | Message # 9
(Once again...i am gonna send in a question.)

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 3:39 PM | Message # 10
The Flying Penguin
(...Hint: Percy Jackson, Minotuar.)

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 5:41 PM | Message # 11
I grinned, i knew what to do now, i ran into the forest, then i saw a vampire-lion coming, i waited...waited..and waited, then at the last second i dived away from the tree, slamming it into the tree, and tilting the tree on an angle, leaving a steep path right to the exit, i then used the animalizer to change myself into a monkey and then i walked up the steep hill to the exit.

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 6:21 PM | Message # 12
The Flying Penguin
(First on to win! I suppsoe you've opened the way for everone else too, but it's not really a contest...)

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 6:51 PM | Message # 13
(Good point XD)

Added (2011-10-14, 6:51 PM)
(Zyphon, you should make it so that we can make some drama into this roleplay, like, after a test we go back to our chambers or whatever, stuff like that)

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 6:57 PM | Message # 14
The Flying Penguin
(Sure, you guys can do that, Since there are so many poeple it would be better anyways.)

Flying Penguins

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 7:00 PM | Message # 15
I walked through the exit door, now human, i was exhausted, it really was quite the tall tree, i walked into the lab, and towards my chamber to my room, which was all white, and then i lay down on the bed, but i couldnt fall asleep, i had to many things on my mind...My family, i wonder what had happened to me that made them "sell" me. Now im a test subject...isnt that great.

Well.

There you have it.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » /~☼~\Test Chamber/~☼~\ (Inspired by Portal)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz