[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Suggestions » Roleplay Summarys
Roleplay Summarys
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 2:51 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
You know how when sometiems you have to go on vacation and then when you coem back a roleplay has gone form 2 pages to 50 pages? Or you want to join an RP, but you can't really figure out what happened?

Anyways, you get the point, so pretty much, someone would be in charge of taking the whole story of the RP, and making a summary of what happened. The problem is, two things are missing, someone to do this, and a place to put it, edit it in the front page?

Anyways, if someone could come up with a solution, that would be great.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-10-20, 3:18 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
Perhaps we can make a page, and do this.

Each person is responsible for knowing what they are doing on their behalf.

If there is a group of people doing one thing, then One person, let's say this.

You, me, and Demon, and supernerd have one character each, on one of my roleplays, heading to fight a demon army.

I'm the creator and I'm in that group, as well as a admin, so I have to go and edit in each big thing that happens, after it happens. Or if we're all online, I need to come back later as soon as possible, and edit in a summary of that piece of the summary.

The page is going to have the title, then below, a spoiler summary of the story thus far.

You edit inside the spoilers on the page, as a admin/mod, your addition to the summary.

If you cannot edit it in, you simply PM your section's current summary to the creator or someone who is willing to edit it in.

Either that, or the admins appointed to the thread/the thread creator are expected to do that.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-10-29, 9:15 AM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
Sub-pages. I will make sub-pages.

Forum » Other » Suggestions » Roleplay Summarys
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz