Thursday, 2024-05-09, 2:22 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Another Place In Time (Random insperation to make a roleplay......)
Another Place In Time
Zombo104Date: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Ever wish that in some point in your life you could just disappear? Leave your life and all your troubles behind? I did that so many times before, I never thought it would actually happen though...
*Flashback*
"ITS YOUR FAULT! ITS ALWAYS YOUR FAULT!! ALL OUR TROUBLES STARTED WHEN YOU CAME ALONG!" My dad shouted angrily at me. We had just received a phone call from the police station that my mother had been brutally murdered in a back alley. "Shut up!! You always blame me!!" I shouted back and ran up to my room. I collapsed on my bed crying, "I wish I could just disappear! Then I wouldn't have to deal with this any more!" I shouted into my pillow. I cried myself into a distant sleep.
*End of Flashback*

I had woken up the next day in a strange forest. It seemed I was all alone here. Until the dark came... There were strange new creatures, like out of a fairy tale. Only they weren't the nice kind and gentle things you would imagine.... I saw other kids being enslaved by them, I assumed those kids had also wished themselves to disappear. Now every day I'm looking for a way to get out, even if it means going back into my old dreadful life...

~~CS~~
Name:
Appearance:
Item:
Bio:
Why you wished to disappear:
Other:

~~Creature~~
Name:
Type:
(Has to be a fairy tale creature :P)
Appearance:
Weapon:
Bio:
Do you like the human children?:

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

Message edited by Zombo104 - Monday, 2012-01-09, 1:20 AM

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-01-08, 11:41 PM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(I like it, i like it alot, i just think you should also make a creature CS, in case anyone wants to be a creature.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-01-09, 0:33 AM | Message # 3
RP'er Without A Life
(Its really good! I'll join soon.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SparkDate: Monday, 2012-01-09, 8:07 AM | Message # 4
Zyphon's Supporter
~~Creature~~
Name:
Type:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Bio:
Do you like the human children?:

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

SparkDate: Monday, 2012-01-09, 8:14 AM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
~~Creature~~
Name: (Me) Zoe
Type: Elf
Appearance: 1
Weapon:Bow and arrrow
Bio: I'm sisters with Bella. I also like to hide my ears even though they come out randomly.
Do you like the human children?: No, because they always want to dissappear. I have no sorrow for them.

~~Creature~~
Name: Bella
Type: Elf
Appearance: Sparks character, bit without the fancy hair and staff.
Weapon:Bow and arrow.
Bio:
Do you like the human children?: Yes.

~~CS~~
Name: Izabella
Appearance: 2
Item: Water and a stuffed bunny.
Bio:
Why you wished to disappear: I was kidnapped, and the kidnapper said he killed her mother and stepmom.
Other:
Attachments: 7802198.png (479.0 Kb) · 8010841.png (208.2 Kb)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-01-09, 7:27 PM | Message # 6
~~CS~~
Name:Cody Thompson.
Appearance:Blonde wavy hair that is justin beiber like, just less gay looking. He has intellectual looking blue eyes, with thin brown eyebrows that seem to make you feel like he is skeptical about you. He wears a black shirt with a white checkered design on his left shoulder, with deep blue skinny jeans. He wears black and white runners.
Item:
Bio: I don't want to talk about it...lets just say being an overacheiver has its difficulties..
Why you wished to disappear: Too many things going on at once...thats all.
Other:N/A

~~Creature~~
Name:Isaac Jarome.
Type:Werewolf (Yeah, werewolf. :P)
Appearance:In attachment. But with bolder features and slightly more built looking.
Weapon: I don't prefer weapons.
Bio:I've been here for quite a bit, that's all I'm saying.
Do you like the human children?: Heck, sometimes they amuse me, but to be all honest, not exactly.
Attachments: 7229363.jpeg (21.4 Kb)

Well.

There you have it.

Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-01-09, 9:55 PM | Message # 7
Famous RP'er
(Both accepted)
~~CS~~
Name:Kaitie Robinson
Appearance:In Attachment
Item:Ipod, Iphone...
Bio:Life is terrible to me.. Mother is dead and my father treats me like nothing, so now I'm here.. Where ever here is.
Why you wished to disappear:Like I said. Mother dies in car crash, dad blames me for everything, and my life sucks in general...
Other:No friends, except for my Ipod and Iphone

~~Creature~~
Name:Elizabeth (Liz) Robinhood
Type:Fallen Angle
Appearance:Attachment 2
Weapon:
Bio:Nothing... Can't remember my parents...
Do you like the human children?:I can like some of them sometimes but generally I hate them.
Attachments: 8420922.jpg (13.6 Kb) · 3046744.jpg (6.6 Kb)

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-01-09, 10:28 PM | Message # 8
(Can we start, or do we have to wait for more ppl?)

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 0:19 AM | Message # 9
RP'er Without A Life
(I might make a creature later..)
~~CS~~
Name: Virra Hunt
Appearance: In attachment.
Item: Butterfly knife in boot.
Bio: Has no friends because shes too busy with her whole life.
Why you wished to disappear: Got silver at a competition and her parents were yelling at her.
Other: Is a competitive gymnast and very good in athletics.
Attachments: 1072491.jpeg (9.2 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Zombo104Date: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 1:09 AM | Message # 10
Famous RP'er
(Accepted and we can start)
~Kaitie
I woke up in my little cave in the forest. Instantly making my ears alert I listened for sounds, I couldn't hear anyone around... Didn't mean there was no one waiting silently outside. I grabbed some of the food I had left over from yesterday and hungrily gulped it down. It was difficult to keep myself fed every night. Food was fairly plentiful but I had no idea what was poisonous and what was edible.
~Liz
I woke up suddenly, I had fallen asleep upside down in a tree again with my wings wrapped around me. Just like a filthy bat.. I thought to myself. I had to stop doing this... I looked around, morning, time for the children to get to work. I quickly lit from the tree and flew off in the direction we kept them.

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 7:53 AM | Message # 11
Zyphon's Supporter
Bella
I loo around the corner and draw a bow. I see (Katie). "Whos there?"

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 10:40 AM | Message # 12
RP'er Without A Life
Virra-
I mumbled as I sat up. I could feel the dried tears on my face as I thought about my stupid parents and the gymnastics competition. When my eyes were fully open I didn't know where I was..some sort of forest? I stood and walked around a bit scared.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Zombo104Date: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 6:14 PM | Message # 13
Famous RP'er
Kaitie
I stifle a gasp as I see an elf with a bow drawn around the corner. I quickly scoot myself more into the shadows.
Liz
I flew to the great tree where we kept our enslaved children. The tree had been hollowed out by bats years ago and it was big enough for us to fit inside. I went to the base of the tree where all the children slept. "Wake up! We have a long day ahead of us!" My voice boomed in the room. Some of the children grumbled, some slightly stirred, and others stayed asleep. "NOW!!" I shouted again. Everyone jumped awake.

SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 7:07 PM | Message # 14
Isaac-

I was on a tree, biting on a apple, it didn't ever fill my stomach, but the taste was nice. The wind was against my face and I could hear and smell birds from far away, and some old human smells that seemed to be a week or two old, they were probably dead.

Cody-

"Ack!" I said I woke up coughing out dirt from my mouth. I spat at the ground as I was on my hands and knees. Doing a failed attempt at trying to get the dirt out of my mouth. I stared at the dirt for a couple seconds as I had finally stopped coughing, then slowly got up....looking around to see I was in, a wheat field. Trees were up ahead and around, with far mountains in the distance. "What the hell?...How..." I said turning around. "Is this possible?" I was astonished, and surprised. I had remembered the night before, I remember murmuring to myself the night before, in my bedroom, but with no tears in my eyes, wishing to be gone, the next I'm here. "This doesn't make any sense." I stated finally, then began looking up at the bright blue sky, thinking of what I should do first, after all; this is survival. (NO ONE CONFRONT MY CHARACTER ISAAC OR CODY.Just making that clear.)

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 7:08 PM

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-10, 7:59 PM | Message # 15
Zyphon's Supporter
Elf
"AWNSER ME!!!" I boom, lighting a flick.

Izabella
I was hysterical. i never wanted to talk, but I heard someone (Liz) in the distance. I walk towards the noise hugging my bunny. My tears were drying up.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Another Place In Time (Random insperation to make a roleplay......)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz