Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 10:55 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Race To Domination (Dragons Elves Humans and Demons)
Race To Domination
Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-07-09, 2:40 PM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Many dragons ruled a mountain overlooking the three kingdoms of the land. The kingdom of the humans, the demons and the elves. The dragons had went unnoticed by these three races for a long time. Anyone who had tried to climb the mountain was never heard from again. The land of the demons was filled with fire, lava rock, and volcanoes. The land of the elves was mostly all woods, though one part had a castle which was home to all the Dark Elves. The land of humans is quite easy to imagine. Palaces, cities, villages, farmland. All the things you can expect to find when you think humans. All of the kingdoms were at war with each other. Battling for domination over the land. In this battle, a demon scout had flew over the mountain and saw the dragons cave where they kept the eggs, then he hatched an idea, if his kind could get a hold of dragon eggs they could win the war. However, in the demons haste to get back to his leader, both the elves and the humans noticed something was up. So they also sent scouts forming a temporary truce to see what was up there. When they saw the eggs, the same ideas came into their minds and they were also off to find their leaders. The elder dragons who were looking over the eggs could tell that they would no longer be safe as free creatures there. All the other dragons who could help battle off the armies had fallen ill to a disease and died, now the elder dragons had also fallen ill to this disease so with the last of their energy they all transported the dragons to a secret cave in the woods of the elves domain where the eggs would be safe. I never did mention what was in the woods. What are in those woods are the Wood Elves who had no part in any of this war and they had already known about the dragons all this time. The wood elves swore to protect the eggs and the baby dragons that will soon hatch out of them. So then the elders flew back to the mountain where they could die in peace.

~Dragon CS~
Name:
Appearance:
Type:
Other:

~Wood Elf CS~
||Dark Elf CS||
Name:
Relatives:
Class: (Archer, Mage, Warrior ect)
Other:

~Human CS~
Name:
Relatives:
Class:
Other:

~Demon CS~
Name:
Relatives:
Class:
Other:

The battle for survival begins......

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

Message edited by Zombo104 - Monday, 2012-07-09, 6:13 PM

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 3:30 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(I will most likely join tonight, is it OK if I make a neutral warband Of bandits?)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-07-09, 6:14 PM | Message # 3
Famous RP'er
(Ya thats ok)

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 11:43 AM | Message # 4
~Human CS~
Name: Udyr ???
Appearance:

Bio: Udyr has the blood of a demon and bear infused in him through dark magic. He was captured, and forced into a dark ritual. He was forced to adapt blood from a bear and demon, and was kept chained in the dark circle until he simply collapsed. When he woke up, he was given nothing but a pair of steel claws. And through his animal instinct, he entered the icy mountains, and survived off the animals there, slowly becoming more powerful by the day, as the power and bulky speed of the bear began to change him, and he became more and more savage, through the demonic blood. Eventually, he came from the mountains, and was attacked by bandits in the frozen forests. He ripped half the bandit group apart, before he was assaulted and chained to a wall, with several chain knives. Before they could sacrifice him to their petty gods, He broke free, and disarmed the man, literally taking his entire arm off. The rest tried to stop him, but only two escaped, one was missing a chunk from his leg, where Udyr Ripped it off with his mouth. Now, Udyr protects the mountains, only the truly fearless dare to tread on his ground.
Relatives: None known of.
Class: Savage half-demon warrior.
Other: Udyr has no mercy, and no matter your race, he will attack any humanoid. He has no affiliation, and he has a rather large hatred towards demons.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 3:29 PM | Message # 5
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(I will be joining, but I'm not sure what to put on my CS yet... Tonight.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 3:55 PM | Message # 6
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
~Dragon CS~
Name: Brisk
Appearance: Attatchment
Type: (Do you mean Element or something? If you mean that, then Dark)
Brothers Sisters: N/A
Other: N/A
Attachments: 4317941.jpg (46.2 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 4:38 PM | Message # 7
RP'er Without A Life
l l Dark Elf CS l l
Name: Maya
Appearance: In attachment
Bio: Was banished from the Dark elves for helping a light elf escape. Her family hates her and dose not accept her as their own, She now lives in the forest and fights for the light elves.
Relatives: Parents and Brother who are dark elves.
Class: Archer
Other: She owns an elvish bow forges by the dark elves so it works differently.
Attachments: 3997800.jpeg (7.4 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Friday, 2012-07-13, 5:17 PM

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 11:18 PM | Message # 8
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Wood Elf CS~
Name: "IDA" (No one really knows her real name.)
Appearance:

Bio: TBR, she not well known, she's quiet and keeps to herself.
Relatives: N/A
Class: Mage, can talk to plants and animals and easily control them. She doesn't do it often thought. She feels like it's bad to manipulate others.
Other: She has a pet ferret (in the picture) with no name.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 1:58 AM | Message # 9
(That is one of the most vague CS I've ever seen.)

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 7:45 AM | Message # 10
(Mine is a lot more vague. LOL. But you all should know who Brisk is, she was my most used character previously, until I switched some around.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 11:19 AM | Message # 11
(I was referring to demon's in the first place.)

Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 3:53 PM | Message # 12
Famous RP'er
(Everyone is accepted, and yes by type I meant element. We may begin.)

~Dragon CS~
Name: Kiara
Appearance: Attachment
Type: Dark
Brothers Sisters: Casia
Other: None

~Dragon CS~
Name: Casia
Appearance: Attachment
Type: Light
Brothers Sisters: Kiara
Other: None
Attachments: 1894049.jpg (11.7 Kb) · 8608502.jpg (27.0 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 9:29 PM | Message # 13
I took a bite out of a human leg, and let a blue wolf beside me take a bite of it as well.

"So, how are you on this day, Vikil?"

The wolf barked.

"Good to hear. How is your family holding up?"

The wolf made a disappointing sound.

"Oh, well that is a shame, perhaps I can bring some of my hunting food over to your den some time. Are the children at least doing fine?"

He made a happy bark.

"Good to hear. Well,"

I took one last bite from the leg.

"You can take the rest of this elf's body back to the den, It is about time for me to begin circling the mountain once again." I stood up. "Adula Yi, Vikil."

The wolf spoke in humanoid tone. "Adula Yi, Udyr." The wolf had a deep and tough tone, that echoed, almost a magical voice.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 12:51 PM | Message # 14
I took off into the air once again after scrapping off of some carcasses. I licked the blood off my claws, and looked down at the land, searching for something to do. Then something caught my eye as I passed by it. I slowed down and turned around in the air, seeing a giant man and a blue wolf. I scoffed. What an odd combination. A cannibal and a blue wolf?
Interesting.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 4:20 PM | Message # 15
I began to traverse the mountain-side, watching for any foolish humanoids.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Race To Domination (Dragons Elves Humans and Demons)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz