Saturday, 2024-05-11, 0:49 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Death's Academy (A school.. of death)
Death's Academy
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 6:58 PM | Message # 151
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
name: Josiah Bleu
What Race are you?:Jinn (a creature of free will like humans but is almost like a genie..Look it up XD)
Apperance: 5'11 with very pale skin and really white teeth. He had blue and black tattoos that crawl up his neck and back, across his chest but not on his face. He also has whitish blond hair and shockingly bright blue eyes with a strong build.
Personality:Quiet, contempt,secretive, thoughtful.
Skills: fast runner and strong mind.
Powers? Can send people into long dreams and can kill people by taking their life source. He can also heal minor wounds and cause memory loss and turn invisible when wanting to.
Bio : TBR
Other: When he talks his voice is smooth and tempting, manipulative. he needs to feed off life source to survive but it doesn't kill.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 7:44 PM | Message # 152
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
A cold chill came across Amy as I looked into her mind, but I quickly pulled away, sensing her ability to catch my attempts.

That's odd, humans can't possibly catch my attempts to peer into their minds...

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 8:05 PM | Message # 153
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I grumbled lightly to myself, picking at my nails.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 10:03 PM | Message # 154
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Marii~

I look to the front of the class, What is she hiding?

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 10:34 PM | Message # 155
RP'er Without A Life
Adena

I knew the question I asked Amy stirred something in everyone, they were giving her looks. They knew she wasn't human either.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-25, 10:40 PM | Message # 156
From the Forest
~Marii~

It looks like other people around me knew something was up too...

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 4:58 AM | Message # 157
Famous RP'er
Awards: 0
(Accepted :P And I'll be making Amy 18 the next day instead of two to speed things along cool )

Amy

I frowned as something made me shiver slightly. Someone had tried to read my thoughts.. "Hmm" I could tell everyone was wondering about me, but I just shrugged it off. I looked at the teacher. Harry was rather young, the youngest teacher here actually. He was also one of the coolest ones here as he was easy going and relaxed. He began speaking.

"So today we shall be learning about the History of this place. Can anyone tell me how it all began?" I could but I don't want to..

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 7:16 AM | Message # 158
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I watched on, my eye drooping as I yawned.
-Savannah-
Damn, this was boring.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 7:48 AM | Message # 159
Famous RP'er
Amy

I sat seeing if anyone was going to speak up.

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 7:57 AM | Message # 160
From the Forest
⚡Sarah⚡

I raise my hand. (You're ganna have to tell mr what to say.)

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 8:14 AM | Message # 161
Famous RP'er
(Basically Death set up the Academy, no one quite remembers when afew good hudreads of thousands of years ago. Death was the first headmaster of the Academy and began to search for teachers and for students. Of course at first humans had no idead of the Academy only those that would fit in. In other words creatures that Humans thought did not exist. Though in time Death(AKA Amy :P) began to find Humans who had.. powers. Even though they were just ordinary huamans they were born with ablities. He later discovered this was due to one of the parents being human while the other was not. So the children were a hybrid but still human. As Death began to do his life cycles he appointed the current Headmaster(Yes he's very old) to take over the Academy. And that's more or less it)

Harry looked at Sarah. "Yes?"

Message edited by Jigajig - Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 8:15 AM

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 8:22 AM | Message # 162
From the Forest
⚡Sarah⚡

"Death set up the Academy, the exact date is unknown but it was started few hundreds of thousands of years ago. Death was the first headmaster of the Academy and began to search for teachers and for students. At first humans had no idead of the Academy only those that would fit in. In other words creatures that Humans thought did not exist. Though in time Death began to find Humans who had powers. Even though they were just humans they were born with ablities. He later discovered this was due to one of the parents being human while the other was not. So the children were a hybrid but still human. As Death began to do his life cycles he appointed the current Headmaster to take over the Academy," I pause, "That's the basics."

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 9:39 AM | Message # 163
Famous RP'er
Harry smiled nodding. "That is exactly spot on"

Amy

"Indeed it is"

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 10:02 AM | Message # 164
From the Forest
⚡Sarah⚡

I smile, it's not hard to memorize a few books of history.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-09-26, 10:12 AM | Message # 165
RP'er Without A Life
Adena

I watched as the goodie two shoes human lifted her hand up and told about the history of the school. This class was the worst except for the teacher of course. harry was my favourite.

Josiah

I tapped my fingers silently thinking about the girl this morning. She had very dark eyes and the whitest skin. A lot of life in that girl though, she'll just need to sleep it off for a little bit. My tattoos lit up a bit at the thought of finding another human, but I ignored the urge. Not at school, never at school and that was the rule.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Death's Academy (A school.. of death)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz