Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:57 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Contests » February » Destiny Knowlege (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
Destiny Knowlege
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 12:33 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
I was silently reading my book. I was in my apartment, eating chinese takeout. I was finishing up the last chapter of my book. I knew it was silly, but I had too many coincidences in my life. I've never had any threats, no pain, no braking bones, no pulling muscles, not even one little bruise. I've always been that 'neat freak' who always showed up clean, healthy, and aas smart as ever. I never really sw myself as 'special nor popular. All my friends were authors. i've learned how to read at 3 years old. You'd always find me at recess sitting out with a book, reading. I would always read. I've always seemed to have intelligence. I'm a Harvard college student. I want to be an author. I want to share my ideas with people who like me. the fans who like my ideas. The supporting fans that stuck by my side. That's all i've ever wanted in my life.. to have a friend. To be known. All i'd ever do is read.. and that's what I was meant for. Even though I have no friends on Facebook or Myspace, I am going to be an author.. a good author. the best author. I was raised to be good at something. Anything. Everything. I clenched my fists. I was sixteen, going to Harvard. I know what my best is. I've never really been able to find out what my parent's job was. Whenever I asked them, they just laughed and continued on. They said that I could be anything i've ever wanted to be. I knew that they would protect me. They always have. The only wierd thing was, that one time, there was a field trip. They didn't want me to go. I kept begging and begging, but they said no. But somehow they were right. They schoolbus got hyjacked and 4 of the kids on there got killed before they could take control again. How did they know that there would be a danger? Mabye, just mabye.... no. Those things aren't real. I snapped the book shut. i walked over to my bed and gazed at my hands. Freshman graduation, only two weeks away. How did I get this far? I'm only 16 and i'm taking care of myself, with a job at Starbucks. All my friends still live with their parents. I pulled the blanket over me. I will be succesful. I will. I close my eyes shut, and immediately fall asleep, loosing myself in my dreams.

I was suddenly in the story of my favorite book; until the alarm woke me up. First day of summer. How delightful. I hop out of bed, putting on a white t-shirt and boot-cut jeans. I walked inside of the bathroom. No makeup can make me this beautiful. I brushed out my curls into long waves. This was my heaven. I smile at myself in the mirror, but this was no time to admire myself. I had to meet with a guy I met on facetime. I put on sneakers, and set 911 to my speed dial. Then I walked out into my car, heading for starbucks.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 4:22 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
I have to admit that I was lonely. A friend doesen't hurt. But this friend I needed to trust. I was listening to a DVD
on how to defend myself. Nothing really bothered me without a friend. I was quite popular, on Valentine's day I
would get a truckload of valentines in my locker, along with 15 party invites. I know, if you were me, you'd take
advantage of it. I always respond to the valentines, but I never show up at parties. You see, when there's a new kid
at school, everyone is competing to be their friend first. I never really thought of getting married, or even having
a boyfriend. To me, boys disgusted me. I just want to have a friend outside of my school. I finnaly pull into starbucks.
Closed... but it was exactly the right time and place. Nobody was roaming the streets, nor settled in the parking lot. I
finnaly see a red van pull up. I couldn't even see through the windows. Then some sort of shady guy stepped out. He
was holding a brick. What was that for? He started to approach me. What... do... I... do?! I was scrolling mentally
through kicks or punches I could throw at him, but I was too late. He hit me outside of the head. I fell to the ground.
The last thing I remember is dialing 911, then flashing lights appeared, and they drained out my energy.

I came to my sense of touch first. I couldn't see yet. I was on something comfy and smooth, my head proped on
a pillow. I then saw a dim light; which soon evaporated to a celing. It was a curved celing. Then I heard it. An
engine was roaring on the outside. I barely moved my head, and I saw a man.

Added (2012-02-11, 8:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
He looked amused at me, but he tried to keep a neutral face. I could tell that we were in a jet. My senses tell me that i'm in a private jet. No duh. I sit up slowly, and I blink a couple of times. "Who are you?" I ask wearily. "Storm." He sounded as if he said this a million times. I looked around. It looked fancy, like the royal family had just got a private jet.

It was really amazing. "I'm taking you to a place... a far away place. You will be known as Destiny now. But let me explain. You are extremely smart. You have the abillity to picture things in your head with higher detail and higher quality. You're special, not normal. I'm the leader of the DMH. You'll find out what it means later. You were chosen to do this out of everyone in the U.S. You particularly stood out, and you have a power. Physics. You have it because, people who posess a great knowledge, can't express themselves. You're one of those people. just know now that you can't turn back. Your parents are part of the DMH, and they raised you to know what to do in this next task that you are to do. They accept this and give you their blessing... but you won't meet me ever again. You'll never see me or think of me in the next 3 months.... and you are to begin in Africa. Find the leader, who looks like this." He hands me a picture. "Don't loose it. And most importantly-" someone walks in. "You're with a partner."

Added (2012-02-11, 9:39 PM)
CHAPTER 2
I Head Towards Madness

My partner was a boy. I didn't know how to react. "What does DMH stand for?" I ask. "You'll find out as soon as you finish." I shuddered at the last word 'finish'. I was scared now. Then the man hands both of us a parachute. "No way.." I start. But the next thing I know, I was strapped to a paracute and flying down to nowhere, but that nowhere seemed to be next to a huge city. Even I could hear the noises of yelling and cars from 3,000 feet in the air. So... physics. How do I do it? Suddenly, I was hovering in the air with my partner scaredly hanging on to my feet. "Gravity... interesting." Then we started to fall again. I pull my paracute, which blended in with the sky. 'Wow..... must be pretty convenient...' i thought. I then hit the ground softly, and immediately un harnessing myself. my partner looked shocked. I stared hat him. he notices, then his face turns pink. "I'm Destiny." I say. "I-i'm Zafar." he talked as if there were 100 cameras watching him. I started walking casually. "Do you know german?" I ask. he shakes his head. "I do... just pretend i'm explaining something to you in German. Just keep nodding, ok?" He nods. "So als ich sagte, wird mein Status nicht öffentlich auf dem Internet senden. Sorgen Sie sich nicht, ist es sicher. Sie müssen sich nicht sorgen. Handeln Sie nicht wie ein Idiot," I began. He just ods nervously, and nobody notices us. I stop and smile, walking deep into the city. I pull out my mini laptop. "Job hiring in germany..." I sit down on the bench and I start typing.

Added (2012-02-12, 1:56 PM)
"Jobs are here." There was a web page that was written in german that said:

'Here we have the best corporation in the world. We make cars for everyone. Now Hiring.'

Then it showed a picture of the guy I was hunting down, as the leader. I laugh. "Too easy!!"

We both walked about two miles. i read more, and his name was Leiter des Übels. Now, I think I was supposed to kill this guy. He looked almost emo, but I didn't

really care. I thinkthat if I get a job there, I could meet him.... but it won't be that easy.

Added (2012-02-12, 4:22 PM)
Then I found out why he was so open. When i got there, there was hundreds of people there. I think standing out wont be a problem here. I looked around. "There." I saw it; the front desk. It was white with black marble spread across the top. Then, just like when you first see one ant; there are more and more you notice. In this case, it was a long time. "I guess most German people either grow up fast, or go through cars pretty quickly." I smile.
After three hours, we finnaly make it to the register. „Wie darf ich Ihnen helfen“? she asks. I tell her. She looks around scaredly, then says: „Sie sind eingestellt“. I smiled. "Him too?" I ask. She said yes. I take him to the side as she asked. "She asked 'how may I help you, then she said 'You're hired.' That was too wierd... was she scared of something?" He shrugs.

Attachments: 4063613.png (275.0 Kb)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Contests » February » Destiny Knowlege (2011-2012 Contest Entry)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz