Sunday, 2024-04-28, 4:43 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Modern Roleplays » (_/Legends Alive\_) (This was made by Lynk101 and Bloxette on ROBLOX)
(_/Legends Alive\_)
StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 1:54 PM | Message # 1
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
What human beings call "myths" or "stories" actually do exist, but simply do so in a side-along dimension. We call this Legends today. Occasionally, a portal would open between our dimension and the dimension of Legends, and the occasional creature would come through. This is how our monster myths got started

However, recently, the portals have begun opening more often and for longer periods of time. Because of this, humans in the modern-world have now been seeing these creatures. At first we were afraid of them, and captured them. We put them in zoos, and those that resisted were killed and dissected. More and more creatures were being captured, but they were fighting back. So much so that a war started between the humans and Legends. However, the Legends were not defenseless. They had magic, strength, size and a common enemy. Humans had their guns and tanks and modern weapons. The sides were even in numbers and power. So even in fact that neither side could gain an upper hand, and everyone wanted the war to stop. We came to an agreement of peace, where the Legends would live along side us in our dimension should they wish, or live in their own dimension. However, if they stayed they were not to cause trouble.

Many years after the war, about half the population of Legends were living in the Human dimension. Legends and Humans began living with each other and marrying one another. The children of these marriages are called Hybrids, neither Legend nor Human. They have the looks of their Legend parent, but their powers are either non-existent or incredibly weak. They are shunned by Legends and Humans alike except their parents. Special neighborhoods are created specifically for these hybrid children, so that they won't cause trouble for themselves from Legends and Humans. These neighborhoods were to stop the bullying and occasional destructive riots by Legends.

After Hybrids came into existence, a third dimensional portal appeared. This portal opened up to the world of "Angels" or, at least that's what they call themselves. They seem to act good, helping others in need or saving lives. They seem to be actual Angels, and are worshiped as if they were God's creations. People love them, but Hybrids are wary of them. They sense something is out of place, and can feel that the Angels are hiding something. Something big. Whatever it is, no one else other than other Hybrids believe them, and Legends and Humans think they're insane should you mention this to them. Most feel like they can do much of anything about it, no matter how they feel. You simply attempt to avoid the Angels at any cost.

Notes:
~You start in a school, if you are a Hybrid
~This school contains students from of all 3 types: Legend, Human and Hybrid.
~Your Legend powers are not as strong as your parent's.
~Legends, and some Hybrids, can transform natural things (apple) into another natural thing of the same context (fruit to a fruit, for example.)
~It is impossible to do this on anything larger than your body (so no trees into a freakin' blueberry bush the size of a tree covered in fruit.

Rules:
+No Mary-Sues/Gary-Lue's.
+No controlling another person's character.
+Your powers are not as strong as your Legend parent's.
+No auto-hitting in a fight.
+Add BTW, FTW to your cs if you read this.
+If you're half-giant, you're merely tall and large, not 20 feet tall.

CS:
Name:
Race:
Legend Parent (If Hybrid):
Appearance:
Legend Traits:
Bio:

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 3:53 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
(Can I be an actual Legend? :3)

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 3:56 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
(Yeah. You can be a Legend, Human, Angel, or Hybrid. There IS a race slot in the CS.)

MewDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 4:05 PM | Message # 4
[insert:clevercomment/quotehere]
Awards: 4
(...
I think the time for the return of Flair has arrived.)

Name: Flair
Race: Dragon...
Legend Parent (If Hybrid): N/A
Appearance: A rather small, maybe about the size of a medium sized dog, dragon. He has black and white stripes that go along his whole body, (This Flair is not blind) and his eyes are blue.
Legend Traits: ... Uh, well, I'm a dragon. Lol... Imma just put that he can create illusions here, if powers can be included here.
Bio: ...TBR.

BTW, FTW

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 4:07 PM | Message # 5
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
(I might add things to the cs...)
Name: Brisk
Race: Dragon (What ELSE did you expect?)
Appearance: In attatchment
Bio: TBR
Element: Dark
By the way..... FUCK.THE.WORLD
(I know. I SAID IT :P)
Attachments: 4928512.jpg (46.2 Kb)

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:58 PM | Message # 6
The Helper Admin
(Please don't make too many dragons.)

MewDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:59 PM | Message # 7
[insert:clevercomment/quotehere]
Awards: 4
(...Are we accepted though?)

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 8:03 PM | Message # 8
The Helper Admin
(Oh, yeah.
I'll make my CS after one more person joins. I figure Equinox or Supernerd'll be next.)

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 8:47 PM | Message # 9
Social warrior of the administration
(And you figured right.)

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 8:53 PM | Message # 10
The Helper Admin
(Hehe. I'm phsycic >:P)

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 8:56 PM | Message # 11
Social warrior of the administration
CS:
Name: Jarren Melsa (Not involved in the massive Jarren Melsa family tree, throughout the dimensions and ages.)
Race: He does not know. (Mind if I PM you his actual past of his mysterious race, Striker?)
Legend Parent (If Hybrid): He doesn't know.
Appearance: My avatar, with AND without the wings, he can summon them or de-summon them.
Legend Traits: Able to control whether or not he has wings out, and Extreme strength and speed, at the expense of stamina and intelligence.
Bio:TBR

BY THE WAY FUCK THE WORLD

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 10:19 PM | Message # 12
The Helper Admin
(Read the rulles
And please do.
Ima try to make my cs via iPhone xD)

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 11:00 PM | Message # 13
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Name: Isaac Jarome (Pronounced, JARE-ROME)
Race: Werewolf(?)
Legend Parent (If Hybrid):(once again, Werewolf?)
Appearance: Isaac has medium length curly brown hair and has a nice tan skin tone, he has deep brown eyes and is about 5"5', Isaac wears a plain black t-shirt with a pocket on his right side. He also wears blue skinny jeans.
Legend Traits: (Werewolf? XD)
Bio: Isaac is a calm kid, he normally keeps his cool and has a mild temper, he enjoys playing any kind of sport, and likes to fool around once in a while but will be quite serious at any task that he is given.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:50 AM | Message # 14
(oh yeah forgot to put BTW, FTW XD)

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-07-04, 1:52 AM | Message # 15
(Striker ur good at predicting XD)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Modern Roleplays » (_/Legends Alive\_) (This was made by Lynk101 and Bloxette on ROBLOX)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz