Thursday, 2024-05-02, 2:08 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Adventure » Ένας Λυκάνθρωπος (Werewolf)
Ένας Λυκάνθρωπος
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-03-31, 8:14 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
[/i]CS
Name:Rouge
Appearance: attatchment.
Bio: She is a werewolf, and hides behind her hood. She has a very violent nature when it comes to that point- you'll understand in the Prolouge.

PROLOUGE

It was a burst of wind in every direction- the day the vampires took over. The werewolves made a castle- very luxurious and full of everything you could imagine. The vampires, who were claimed extinct, rose. Then they attacked the werewolves, and the remaining werewolves were forced to live in the big tree. The big tree is a b=very broad, hollow tree that was dug out to lead to the underground. There, the werewolves thrived, plotting revenge- never suceeding, at the most- and gave up. They built their community underground. Thus, it starts.

CHAPTER 1

It was a very dark, humid night. You could hear the crickets, the mice, the crick-crack of the gravel-layered path under your feet. If you had my ears, though. I could hear a mile away. Well, for as long as I can remember. I'm immortal. Why not forever? I heard a crack behind me, then a yelp. I drew my dagger, tackled her to the ground, and I snarled. The dark hair. The pale skin. The deep red eyes. The crown. The clothes. I just found the vampire princess. I know this, because she's very young- only about 12,000 years old. you get immortal when you reach 15,000 or older. She was still growing. She squealed, and clutched my wrist. "What are you doing here, you little-" Then something very, very strong lifted me up by my shirt. The princess scurries away, and laughs like it was her happiest day. It drops me to the ground, and i turn around to see it was a he. He was very tall, with deep dark hair slicked back, cheekbones, a very smug, threatening face, the clothes. The black robes. The muscles- and the crown. The piercing red eyes. I was facing her father, who, was obiously not happy. I scooch back, then run. And then on all fours, until I slam into the tree and at the bottom of the hall. Then I turned in my human form, and I pant. The hallways were empty, ofcourse. Why? They were all either sleeping away all safe while I almost got crushed to death, or they were cooking and grunting, or hunting. I wasn't supposed to go out, but I needed moonlight. That leads to another thing. Werewolves love moonlight. They see easily, and they can hunt easily. They don't turn to wolves RIGHT when it hits their skin, they feel stronger, for say.

Added (2012-03-31, 8:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
The next morning, I woke up on my bed in my compartment. It was just tiles spread for the roof, walls, and floor, In one, two alcoves were dug out, matted with carpet. This is more of a futuristic place. "Rise and shine, sweetheart." One more thing. You're assigned a roomate, and mine? Well, more of a nuicanse. But he's still my friend. I slump and fall on the floor. I had the top bunk. Though I was immortal, it didn't feel too good. I landed next to the table, a round cylander of maple with two wooden, padded chairs. Along the walls were books, shelves, a fridge, and counters. This room is way bigger than you think. "Really bright of you to move about in the night. You could've died. I OH so don't want... thaAat...." He says sarcastically, smirking. I shake my head. "Whatever." He brought me to my feet. "So, what's next?" He asks. "Training. Idiot. Don't you know how old you are? Training until you're 5,000." I almost laugh. He asks me EVERY morning....

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Stories » Adventure » Ένας Λυκάνθρωπος (Werewolf)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz