Monday, 2024-04-29, 4:39 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » In the Trenches -={Super Marines}=- (My return post to here.))
In the Trenches -={Super Marines}=-
JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-03, 2:39 PM | Message # 1
Necromancer
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
TC
1: An excerpt from the journal of Infantry Major General Mondkrieg ofthe Blue Army.
2: The Plot.
3: The Rules
4: The Sheets.

---
From the personal journal of Infantry Major General Mondkrieg of the Blue Army.

"We had been fighting for generations countless. Digging up and tearin up our earth for our earthen tunnels, with open roofs. Our trenches. We are born in them, and we die in them. It's too dangerous to clamber up the walls and charge across the no-man's land, what with the dangerous laser rifles that could cut a man down ina second, no matter what type of armour he was wearing. Unless the armour was super marine armour. But those guys are hard to find. It takes blood and guts to be a super marine. Not too many have the blood and the guts it takes. The sky is a dull gray. The rain plips down on our faces has we look up at it. The trench walls are turning slightly into mud. The ground is already soft and squishy, a pool of water forms near my feet. BOOM! There was the roar of an artillery shell. Some dumb jackdaw probably tried to fly with the jet packs. That was stupid. We are running. Running. Running. Fighting our demons, and fighting our enemies. Fighting ourselves. God we can't give up, we have to fight and keep fighting. It's all we got left. Our cities are gone. We live in bunkers now. Instead of toys, children get knives and guns. You come to age when you kill your first enemy. War maybe hell, as they said a long time ago, but this hell is all we have to live for. Humanity and Peace must survive..."
---
(I suppose my back story needs a plot to explain it...)
It's sometime in the future, and the world's goverments failed and quickly stepped in the Corporations. They became the new goverment. War is profitable, they quickly realized. So the Red Corporation declared war on the Blue Corporation, and as such, they have been fighting now for many generations, in the trenches. While it was still in it's infancy, a faction arose of men and women who didn't belong to either corporation. They were soon to become the Super Marines. They are the toughest of the tough.Baddest of the bad. They hire themselves out to the Corporations, and lead the charge. They are the greatest tool for increasing moral of your army, and the greatest way to decrease your enemy's. They fight until they die, or you die.
---
Rules:
1.) If your not going to use common sense, your going to die.
2) If you want to be a Super Marine, send me an audtionary paragraph VIA pm.
3) You will have fun.
4) No sheets will be accepted unless they put the last line of the journal in their CS somewhere.
---
The Sheets:
Name:
Faction:(Red or Blue or Super Marine [by acception only])
Job:(No civilians, your all a military being)
Inventory:
Appearnce:
Bio:(Optional.)
----
Name: Mondkrieg
Rpage: 26
Faction:Blue
Job:Major General of the Infantry
Inventory: Laser pistol, portable stereo, officer's saber, laser rifle v.3.Various mines.
Appearnce: Long black hair, bright green eyes, a scar across the right eye, a scar on the bridge of a nose that has been broken several times. Rarely out of his armor, which is Mark V Spiderflex, a light type of armor that reflects most laser rifle fire, discluding the artillery and repeating lasers that attack across the no-man's land.
Bio:(Optional.) opted out. It will be revealed.
---
(Don't everybody apply for the Super Marines, I don't want a lot of them.)
---

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-03, 3:48 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
(The lasers and such are the one reason it doesn't fit, sorry. Although It's a good idea if you wanted to make your own.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-03, 4:13 PM | Message # 3
Necromancer
Awards: 0
(Lol, I wrote this before I read your contest, I was wondering if it would fit.)

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » In the Trenches -={Super Marines}=- (My return post to here.))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz