[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » Humanity's fall
Humanity's fall
JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-05-03, 11:54 AM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
The year is 3030. It's been 30 years since they came. First we lost contact with mars, just the odd snipets of radio feed every now and then.. Something on the lines of. "There coming, the darkness it's here!" Then the Moon went silent. And then.. they came. Ships appearing in the sky, great giant structures like some of our own. They just waited there watching us... unmoving no signs of life yet we knew something was going to happen. A week later they began to bombard us, in major cites all over the world. New York seemed to suffer the most the buidlings and skyscrapers becoming skeletons of their former selves. Of course we fought back. As if we would stand by and let these things attack us. The battle is still raging..

Now you may be wondering how we lasted 30 years? Well that's because we have a secret weapon. A cloning droid machine.. Abit like in that film what was called.. Star Wars that's it. Haha.. That's right most of our people fighting at machines, yet are so human in every way. They feel emotions and pain and bleed like we do,as to not arouse suspicion of the remaining leaders of the world huddled up in a bunker and they even know their machine .. Weird I know but there you have it.

So here we are New York city and were going to bring the fight to these bastards. I'm currently alone fighting for my life.. If anyone should happen to stumble upon this but I'm not here it's either due to me being dead or I dropped this when I was running for my life trying to get somewhere.. safe? HA No where is bloody safe anymore..

This is Private John Maxwell signing out..

CS
Name:
Apperance: (Pic or words is fine)
Human or Machine:
Weapons: (Think Ghost Reacon)
Equipment:
Skills:
Bio:(Not needed)

Name: John Maxwell
Apperance:

Human or Machine: Human
Weapons: Mossberg 500 Cruiser, Barrett M107, PP19
Equipment: M18 Smoke Grenades, M67 Hand Grenades ammo
Skills: Excellent Sniper and stratigist.
Bio:Look above

Added (2012-05-03, 11:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
(Anyone D:)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » Humanity's fall
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz