Monday, 2024-04-29, 6:53 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » Trust 119 (My magnum opus.)
Trust 119
Nights192Date: Monday, 2012-06-25, 0:37 AM | Message # 1
Better RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Genre: Science-Fiction
Setting: Akos [Galaxy]

Description (Based off of Planet Chevron's Liberty Party.):
This takes place in the year 2573, in which mankind, led by the TSS, or Terran Senatorial Systems, has spread across the stars. While signs of previous civilization exist, they matter little. Whatever the human race may have encountered died out millions of years ago. Whatever we could have salvaged has long since become melded into its surroundings, leaving rich veins of ore streaking across the surface of planets.

Those planets are known as cracked worlds, due to the strange metal that covers the landscape which gives them a distinct 'cracked' appearance from orbit. Realizing the potential value of the deposits, the a new section of the TSS was formed: the EDO, or Enhanced Drilling Operation division. The forming of the EDO marked a new period of prosperity for the TSS, allowing unparalleled levels of production via the materials extracted from the cracked worlds.

But that was then, and this is now.

We have had enough of having to slave for those who rely on us. We deserve freedom. We deserve our metals. The TSS refuses us our freedom; and refuses us our metals. Our people stay here, starved for riches while the TSS dogs sit down in Terra and sip their cups of tea! They will not hear our plight. This calls not just for for justice; this calls for nothing less than revolution!

You are a part of the Chevron Liberty Party. You are a part of the revolution.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Citizen ID: [XXX-XXX-XXXXX]
Former Occupation:
A.ge: [Over 17, below 70.]
Appearance:
Bio [REQUIRED]:

Message edited by Nights192 - Monday, 2012-06-25, 0:43 AM

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-06-25, 9:21 AM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Character Sheet:
Name: Hecarim Vinnin
Citizen ID: [XXX-XXX-XXXXX] 317-411-91775
Former Occupation: Mining guard
A.ge: [Over 17, below 70.] 29
Appearance: In attachment, without the massive minigun.
Bio [REQUIRED]: Hecarim was affiliated with the TSS as a mine guard. As such, he has access to a few high-grade guns, but most have been locked away from his access, apart from those he keeps on him 24/7. He keeps a Custom made rifle and a high-power revolver with him, along with a baton. Hecarim was confronted by revolutionists, and conformed to their cause. He never had a true liking of the fancy pricks on the TSS management, and this was simply his way of getting revenge. He never takes his suit off around other people, and he doesn't talk very often.

(I apologize for the shortness of the bio, but I'm not in the mood for making a bio right now.)
Attachments: 6086421.jpg (80.9 Kb)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Nights192Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:05 AM | Message # 3
Better RP'er
(My apologies for the lateness of my reply. The power is out at my house, so any replies will be sporadic in timing at best. On another topic, that is accepted.)

Message edited by Nights192 - Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:06 AM

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:08 AM | Message # 4
(Ah, it's fine. My internet has been awfully shitty lately, so I have to re-log in whenever it changes my IP from one router to the other.)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Nights192Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:12 AM | Message # 5
Better RP'er
Your current location is within the deep layer of the mining complex which, as usual, is completely silent, most workers having been transferred to upper-sec. Yesterday, you attended the fledgling revolution's first meeting, in which a plan was drafted for the taking of the mining sector. During the planning, a consensus had been made: A MRU (Mine Reaving Unit) would be attached with a cutter bomb (A bomb used for the cutting of valuable ore during the initial phase of drilling.) set to activate in upper-sec at 3:20 PM. It is 3:00 PM.

Message edited by Nights192 - Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:14 AM

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:21 AM | Message # 6
As usual, I had to keep guard, act like everything is normal, to trick the few guards who weren't in the revolution.

Nights192Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:30 AM | Message # 7
Better RP'er
Which worked perfectly. The time went by like clockwork.

As the clock struck 3:20, the Reaver detonated as planned. Even down here you could feel the force of the blast, which almost knocked you off your feet. Seconds later, the alarm began to blare. The two guards that were within your sight stood confused for a second, and then began hightailing it to the elevator to upper-sec.

Message edited by Nights192 - Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:31 AM

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:52 AM | Message # 8
I rose my gun up, and shot both of them down.

"Shit, two guards down in the crossfire!" I yell out.

Nights192Date: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 10:55 AM | Message # 9
Better RP'er
"Shit! What the fuck!?" A guard inside another room yells, obviously doing something else at the moment.

Your comm gear makes a beeping noise. Incoming transmission.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 11:13 AM | Message # 10
I accept the transmission.

"Hecarim here, what is it."

Nights192Date: Thursday, 2012-06-28, 8:20 AM | Message # 11
Better RP'er
"Where the hell are you? We've got five juggernauts up here, and they are making a mess of things!" A familiar voice replied.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-06-29, 0:49 AM | Message # 12
"I got two guards that were trying to get up there, I'll be there in a moment."

I headed my way towards the fight.

Nights192Date: Friday, 2012-06-29, 9:22 AM | Message # 13
Better RP'er
After a few minutes, the elevator creaks to a halt, and the doors slide open. What you see before you is a bloodbath.
Five Juggernauts (Extremely heavily armed and armored TSS soldiers, normally with machine guns,) have opened fire upon the rebels, who were taking cover under a short wall meant for stopping cars.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-06-29, 9:46 AM | Message # 14
(And about where is the elevator at, behind the juggernauts or the rebels, or between the crossfire)

Nights192Date: Friday, 2012-06-29, 10:04 AM | Message # 15
Better RP'er
(Between, otherwise you would not see one or another.)

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Futuristic Roleplays » Trust 119 (My magnum opus.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz