Sunday, 2024-04-28, 12:15 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Mega-RP's » The League Of Legends » Registration (Your entrance to the League of Legends, as a summoner.)
Registration
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 1:35 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
You approach the desk, as a man in a purple cloak, outlined in gold, looks up at you.

Without a word, he hands you a paper, and you walk off to a desk, to fill it out.

Name:(What you shall be known as, to your summoned champion, and to your fellow summoners)
Age:(This can influence your champion's actions towards you.)
Skill:(How much experience you have with summoning.)(1-30)
Appearance: (Because the Institute of war does not accept champions in disguise, shaco.)
Preferred type of summoned champion: (Tank, fighter, mage, ranged, support, hybrid, Off-tank, assassain) (Can have more than one, or be indifferent)
What color robe do you prefer? (Main color, secondary color)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 1:51 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
(Do we use the ones on the seperate web page, or make up one on our own? X~])

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 5:00 PM | Message # 3
(Those are champions, not summoners.)

(So no, make a actual character.)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 11:09 PM | Message # 4
Zyphon's Supporter
Name:Fright Nachteinbruich(Or nightfall in german.)
Skill: 26
Appearance:

Preferred type of summoned champion: mage, assasain
What color robe do you prefer?: blood red.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 8:48 AM | Message # 5
The man looks over your card, and tells you to take it to room 304 of the institute of war, which you are in right now.

(You have been accepted. Once the RP itself has been made, you can either play along-side anyone who actually joins, or play against "bots".)

lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 4:38 PM | Message # 6
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Hmm... I might join eventually but it might take long also. Though I don't see any good types...)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 11:00 AM | Message # 7
(Assassins pop in and go damage and escape, trying to pick off carries and more deadly and weak opponents like themselves. Tanks are able to charge into battle, do some damage, and survive a barrage of attacks, while letting carries, assassins, and mages, deal damage to the enemy. The tank can fight and deal damage, but he can also take plenty of damage, and keep on fighting. A carry is someone who needs to get the kills for the team, in order to be very powerful and hard to kill, while destroying the enemy. Support helps the team in an array of abilities, mainly including healing, revival, mana giving, etc. Junglers go through the jungle killing neutral creeps, while someone else is soloing a lane, letting them become stronger through sustaining and getting more experience and gold, from being the only one in that lane, farming those minions. The jungler is able to grab buffs or weaken them for someone else to grab them, and he can also get the benifits of solo leveling, if he has a good jungle route. The jungler/roamer pops in from lane to lane, attacking the enemy and escaping, in order to give others kills, or get his own. A good jungler knows when to gank, and knows if he should get the kill or not. Off-tank builds massive amounts of armor, in order to look scary, while doing damage to get them to focus him. An off-tank is someone who has high natural damage, so they are able to always do good damage, while having plenty of armor to survive. Hybrids build Attack Damage and Attack power, to have magic and physical damage, in order to destroy any opponent in a solo fight. Building hybrid can make you very easy to kill if stunned, however. Ranged is fairly obvious. Fighter is a melee type damage dealer, who deals high damage, and has moderate health. This person does not get kills, they distract and damage the primary targets down, for the carry or assassin to pick off.)

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 7:28 PM | Message # 8
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Name: Irene Rae
Skill: 21
Appearance: Attatchment
Preferred type of summoned champion: Mage, Assassin
What color robe do you prefer?: Navy blue
Attachments: 0866507.jpg (5.9 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-03-18, 8:32 PM | Message # 9
(Huh, that's funny, because ahri is an assassin/mage.)

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-03-19, 2:16 PM | Message # 10
(...)
(Aye, I've never played LOL before, so I just went with what sounded cool ._.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-03-19, 2:57 PM | Message # 11
(Would you two like to go through a practice phase, together?)

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-03-19, 4:52 PM | Message # 12
(Sure. I'll wait for Spark)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 7:07 AM | Message # 13
Zyphon's Supporter
(Ok, but what does that mean? O3O)

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 2:51 PM | Message # 14
(You shall meet outside the institute of war, for practice.)

(Go to the institute of war thread when I make it, and I shall continue there.)

lukas2231Date: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 6:02 AM | Message # 15
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Are the classes listed the only alvailable or can I use my own? If I can is shaman or druid alvailable?)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?

Forum » Mega-RP's » The League Of Legends » Registration (Your entrance to the League of Legends, as a summoner.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz