Monday, 2024-05-13, 4:41 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Blue Exorcists (Based off the Anime/Manga, Blue Exorcists.)
Blue Exorcists
DemonDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 3:12 PM | Message # 1
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(It doesnt matter if you dont know what this is. It has a basic story. But watching it will probablly help. ALOT. Watch it at http://www.crunchyroll.com/blue-exorcist )

There are demons, humans, and Exorcists. First off, theres the demon of all Demons, called Satan. Also called Hades, Lord of the Dead, and many other names. All demons have a human disquise. Humans are just humans. They cant see demons. Unless, they are attacked by a demon and live through it. Then that human would be able to see demons. Exorcists are a demons worst enemy. They work for god, and can destroy demons. The best Exorcist is called The Palidin. They work the same jobs as Exorcists, but also work to protect and watch over some certain demons. The offsprings of Satan. There are 5 offsprings of Satan. If one offspring goes berserk and loses control, the Paladin executes them immediatly. These 'offsprings' know the Palidin as 'mom' or 'dad'. They are siblings. The Paladin really isnt related to them in any way. But these children inherit thier faher, Satans, powers. And 16 years ago, there was a night called Blue Night. It was a day when Satan killed hundreds of people. Its called Blue Night because Satan killed them with his blue fire... And Satans children, who are all 16 now, inherited the power of the blue fire. They dont know of thier power. But they have enrolled in True Cross Academy. The best Academy in the country. But, they enrolled in a certaint class... A class hidden to the regulaur students. Its called Cram School. The class where you learn to be an Exorcist.

~Rules~
There are 4 more spots as a 'Satan child'. Besides me.
Regulaur rules
'Satans children' do not know what they are, yet. And yes, they are all siblings.
Put 'Blue Night' under your CS
Even if you are Satans child, you dont have to have a bad personality.
Satan children have the same last name

~CS~
Name:
Satans child? (First 4):
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:

Name: Autumn Darkblood
Appearance: In attatchment
Satans child? (First 4, besides me): Yes
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, agile, alone, smart
Bio: Was always called a 'demon child', since I did many troublesome things as a child.
Weapon: Koma, the demon sword. In attatchment. When drawn, the sword reacts to Autumns blue fire. (Well explained if you watch the show.)
Attachments: 7905511.jpg (20.4 Kb) · 3801071.jpg (12.5 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 4:01 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
(What if I wanted to be a paladin though? :/)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 5:44 PM | Message # 3
(Then you'd... Well, then I'd call you dad XD.
But sure, you can be THE paladin. Theres only 1 Paladin.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 6:06 PM | Message # 4
(Oh my bad. The way I read it there were 5 paladins to watch over the children of Satan.)

(This is going to be odd with one of my first father roles, but OK. I've only done one other, and It was a guardian father, in other words, his child was adopted. :/ )

(Is there a pre-set CS character?)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 6:49 PM | Message # 5
(Posts deleted.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 9:17 PM | Message # 6
(:/)

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Blue Exorcists (Based off the Anime/Manga, Blue Exorcists.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz