Monday, 2024-05-13, 5:24 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The darkest of nights, and the brightest of days. ~Closed~ (The interactive story of the odd life of Brinx and Slayzo.)
The darkest of nights, and the brightest of days. ~Closed~
ZyphonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 12:39 PM | Message # 31
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Got it.)

~~Nexus~~

My arm morphed into a giant claw. It strechted out to grab the man. I then threw him in the air. His screams faded wehn he fell to the ground. The blood from his cracked skull slowly went towards me and soaked into my skin. I was still basically a mass of chaos, but in a more human form. Then, I walked away from the place where I had been created, all the plant life behind me quickly dying.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 1:17 PM | Message # 32
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
A wild Venus Planet Eater Bursts from the trees, it's triple closing jawed head moving along a vine torwards Nexus. Planet eaters could eat anything, and had a deadly trait about them.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 2:13 PM | Message # 33
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
-Niki-
I raised my sword, holding back the axe. I noticed the 2 beings behind the bear were humans. "Not food" I growled.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 3:20 PM | Message # 34
The Flying Penguin
~~Nexus~~

I dodged the Plant Eater's(sound's like something that eats plants) attempt to eat me. Then my right hand morphed into a snake. The snake head tried to bite down on the stem of the Plant Eater.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:00 PM | Message # 35
(I said planet eater. Due to the fact that A fully grown one at a whopping 200 years old is large enough to take over the planet's atmosphere, and drain it, or 'eating' it's life away.)

The stem snapped off, and the head fell to the ground. It flopped around for a minute, then stopped. It then whithered brown, dead.

The bear Flails back, in which there is a Quick half second opening that sung to her in her mind 'Wide slash NOW!', because the claws were in the air, and it's stomach was wide open.

(I'm going to create a Lore page for the monsters and put them in medivial, for the monsters. It will be updated as new monsters are encountered.)

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:19 PM | Message # 36
The Flying Penguin
(Planet eater? Yes, that makes much more sense.)

Added (06.21.2011, 1:19 Am)
---------------------------------------------
(...? I think my computer's glitching. It says you posted, but nothing's showing up.)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:29 PM | Message # 37
(Dunno. Maybe it's because I edited the Lore page?)

(Btw, do something.)

-Equinox-
I look down upon the earth, and the creature that was made from chaos essences of Kane's. Oi Ko, This could be a problem.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:33 PM | Message # 38
The Flying Penguin
~~Nexus~~

My hand morphed back into a human hand again and I continued in the same direction as if the event had never happened. Still, it seemed as if death were following me.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:36 PM | Message # 39
Nexus would feel as if something were watching him.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:36 PM | Message # 40
-Niki-
I slashed the bears stomach.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:53 PM | Message # 41
(It's a gaul. I just said it resembled a bear so you would know how it looks, thus be able to image a way to kill it.)

As The gaul split in half, it turned into normal water and splattered all over the ground.

(P.S. Demon, Equinox will be a uber in a sense, because he is a god, but he will almost NEVER do anything, unless something bad happens.)

Brinx and Slayzo wander through the forest aimlessly, hoping to run into someone.

Niki heard some footsteps about 45 yards, to the Northern left.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 5:18 PM | Message # 42
(Please, still, no matter if he is a god or not, dont uber. And dont godmod (control other characters), as you just did.)
-Niki-
I heard the footsteps, and saw 2 people. I looked abit demonic.... Carrying a huge blood-stained sword, standing there, glaring coldy.

BellaStar1Date: Monday, 2011-06-20, 5:52 PM | Message # 43
Puppy of teh site.
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Name: Bella Sowah
Race: Human. (If I can, Elemental Human. I still don't know all the races.)
Appearance: http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww212/julymorgan/Anime%20Girls/dress.jpg?t=1275776331
Weapons/tools: Sword, match

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 6:01 PM | Message # 44
(How did I control? Brinx and Slayzo are mine, and I'm pretty sure hearing sound isn't optional.)

(Accepted Bella.)

Brinx stands there scared, looking upon Niki.
"The hell is that?" Slayzo says, drawing his sword.
"Please Brother, don't be so violent, she might be friendly." She says, stepping forward, before Slayzo grabs her shoulder. "Get back sis, something with a bloody blade is no friend. It kills, it can do it again. Tell me young warrior, what did you kill? A Gaul, A planet eater, or a Zex?" slayzo says.

Message edited by Equinox - Monday, 2011-06-20, 6:05 PM

BellaStar1Date: Monday, 2011-06-20, 6:10 PM | Message # 45
Puppy of teh site.
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(How should I start?
blahblah :blahblah: blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah :blahblah: blahblah blahblah blahblah

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The darkest of nights, and the brightest of days. ~Closed~ (The interactive story of the odd life of Brinx and Slayzo.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz