Monday, 2024-05-13, 11:45 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The darkest of nights, and the brightest of days. ~Closed~ (The interactive story of the odd life of Brinx and Slayzo.)
The darkest of nights, and the brightest of days. ~Closed~
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:12 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
-Open choice questions, voted-
The world, what shall we call it?
(When a question is asked, it is a open choice question.)
What shall the first town be called?
-
We start from the beginning. The god known as Equinox, lord of Life and Death, created one planet, and one source of light, known as the sun. This planet was barren. First, he made night and day shifts, through the sun. Next, he added plant and bacteria life. Next he rose animals from the ground, giving them life. Then, he made humans. Two humans. Trox and Lizza. Trox and Lizza had two children. Abraham and Kane. Abraham was the first born, and would get the blessing. When Kane tried to kill him for the blessing, Equinox was furious. He casted Kane from the lands of Eden, and Kane became the embodiment of pure evil.

Kane was given powers over death and darkness, but he could raise the dead. Except, only half alive, and some came out mutated. Abraham was given powers over life and light, and he could fully heal the living, but not raise the dead. He had the power to use the sun for his holy uses, but Kane had the power to bend the darkness to his will. The two created odd creatures.

There was no way for children to be made due to no daughter, so he created one town. He left it up to the living humans to decide the name of the town, and raised 100 people. Two of them were Brinx and Slayzo. Brother and Sister who had no parents.

Name:Brinx Maka
Race:Human Elemental
Appearance:Brown, long, straight hair, hawaiian-like tan skin, 5'13, Wears a plain brown leather shirt and brown leather long pants. She keeps her two silver short swords and Spartan shield on her back in a X with the shield over it, and walks bare-foot.
Weapons/tools:Two silver short swords and a large Spartan shield. A few gas bombs and a rope.

Name:Slayzo Maka
Race:Human Beserker Equinox
Appearance:Caucasian, black messy short hair that stops above his ears, along with some brown in his hair, and wears a thick obisidan chestplate that covers his torso and shoulder-tops, and obisidan pants that stop right above his feet. He stands a menacing 6'5 and carries his Rathalos Flamesword across his back from top left to bottom right, and has two knives in knife pouches, one on each waist side. They are pure silver and about 0'7 long.
Weapons/tools:Rathalos Flamesword, two pure Silver long knives.

-CS for anyone who wants to join-
Name:
Personality(Opt, delete if no.):
Weapons/tools:

Have fun, and try to answer the questions biggrin

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 2:02 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Name: Niki Rose
Race: Drow
Appearance: In photo album
Personality(Opt, delete if no.): Cruel, dark, evil, mean, ruse, merciless, ruthless, cold-blooded
Weapons/tools: Shown in photo album

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 2:41 PM | Message # 3
(It says it's not allowed by site administrator, so until that's unlocked or I get a actual description, Denied. Sorry.)

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:02 PM | Message # 4
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
(I am the site administrator. What's not allowed by me?)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 3:53 PM | Message # 5
Quote (Striker)
(I am the site administrator. What's not allowed by me?)

(The viewing of other people's photo albums or something. I tried to look in demon's photo albums and it said it wasn't allowed.)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 4:25 PM | Message # 6
(........Hmmm....
Appearance: Black hair, yellow eyes, wears a black dress, a strange black crown-like metal object on head, small black mini-coat, black collar, gold ring, black sleeve on right arm.
Weapon: Large black sword)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 6:10 PM | Message # 7
Quote (Demon)
(........Hmmm....
Appearance: Black hair, yellow eyes, wears a black dress, a strange black crown-like metal object on head, small black mini-coat, black collar, gold ring, black sleeve on right arm.
Weapon: Large black sword)

(Right. Accepted.)

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 9:40 PM | Message # 8
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(I'll join later.)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 11:59 PM | Message # 9
(Right.)

(And I really need those questions answered guys.)

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 7:51 AM | Message # 10
(Answer for 'Name of the World' : Ryuu)

ZyphonDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 9:09 AM | Message # 11
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(First world name. Well, I'm not really that good at making up names, so I'll just but some random letts together. Shiox. That can also be spelled with an a or an e at the end. I spent several minutes deciding how to spell it.)

Name: Nexus Ossa
Race: Chaos (I'll explain later)
Appearance: (My avatar, but if you really need a description...)Freakishly tall(7'8"), pale, pure white eyes, long black hair, black cloak, black shirt, black pants, black boots. (That fire thing that my avatar has doesn't always show up.)
Weapons/tools: None.

(Okay, a Chaos is a creature born of pure Chaos. There are only two. One to create order, and one to create chaos. Nexus is the on who creates order. Being a chaos being, he has no real shape. His body shapeshifts at random moments, but mostly stays in a humaniod form. Also, his blood is pure chaos. If a living being were to touch it, or worse, drink it, then they would die. The oppisite would happen with a dead being. Also, he has an aura of chaos around him. It affects small animals and plants. It does that same thing as his blood.)

(If that's not accepted, then this is my backup character, but if Nexus is accepted, then ignore this.)

Name: Xaiver Storm
Race: Mage(Human with Magic)
Appearance: Tall(6'3"), skinny, white hair, caucasian, blue eyes, white jacket, black shirt, white pants, black boots, black gloves.
Personality(Opt, delete if no.): Trusting, and cowardly.
Weapons/tools: A sword. mellow

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-06-17, 9:46 AM | Message # 12
(Accepted nexus zyhon. Ill go with your world name too. Still need a town name.)

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 8:20 AM | Message # 13
The Helper Admin
(I had this great CS all worked up... Then it said something about it failing to post bag )

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 8:45 AM | Message # 14
(That's why from now on I'm going go copy everything longer than 5 sentences I type.)

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-06-18, 2:35 PM | Message # 15
The Helper Admin
(Lol. Remaking it ._.)

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The darkest of nights, and the brightest of days. ~Closed~ (The interactive story of the odd life of Brinx and Slayzo.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz