Sunday, 2024-04-28, 5:43 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Darkest of Nights, and the Brightest of Days. (The story of The planet of Rhyruu and it's famous adventures)
The Darkest of Nights, and the Brightest of Days.
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-03, 6:18 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
We start from the beginning. The god known as Equinox, lord of Life and Death, created one planet, and one source of light, known as the sun. This planet was barren. First, he made night and day shifts, through the sun. Next, he added plant and bacteria life. Next he rose animals from the ground, giving them life. Then, he made humans. Two humans. Trox and Lizza. Trox and Lizza had two children. Abraham and Kane. Abraham was the first born, and would get the blessing. When Kane tried to kill him for the blessing, Equinox was furious. He casted Kane from the lands of Eden, and Kane became the embodiment of pure evil.

Kane was given powers over death and darkness, but he could raise the dead. Except, only half alive, and some came out mutated. Abraham was given powers over life and light, and he could fully heal the living, but not raise the dead. He had the power to use the sun for his holy uses, but Kane had the power to bend the darkness to his will. The two created odd creatures.

There was no way for children to be made due to no daughter, so he created one town. He left it up to the living humans to decide the name of the town, and raised 100 people. Two of them were Brinx and Slayzo. Brother and Sister who had no parents.

Appearance:Brown, long, straight hair, hawaiian-like tan skin, 5'13, Wears a plain brown leather shirt and brown leather long pants. She keeps her two silver short swords and Spartan shield on her back in a X with the shield over it, and walks bare-foot.
Weapons/tools:Two silver short swords and a large Spartan shield. A few gas bombs and a rope.

Name:Slayzo Maka
Race:Human Beserker Equinox
Appearance:Caucasian, black messy short hair that stops above his ears, along with some brown in his hair, and wears a thick obisidan chestplate that covers his torso and shoulder-tops, and obisidan pants that stop right above his feet. He stands a menacing 6'5 and carries his Rathalos Flamesword across his back from top left to bottom right, and has two knives in knife pouches, one on each waist side. They are pure silver and about 0'7 long.
Weapons/tools:Rathalos Flamesword, two pure Silver long knives.

-CS for anyone who wants to join-
Name:
Personality(Opt, delete if no.):
Weapons/tools:

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JinxDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 7:52 PM | Message # 2
Necromancer
Awards: 0
(joining in a bit. Hmm, gotta make a new character)

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 7:56 PM | Message # 3
(Believe me, this can get pretty expansive. Just ask bella.)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JinxDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 8:14 PM | Message # 4
Necromancer
Name: Nighthawke the Shining
Race: Human
Appearance:
Beneath that blond hair, green eyes, scar across left eye (a slash, left to right extending across the bridge of his nose. and stopping at the corner of his eye) when not in armor, most often seen wearing a red and blue doublet with green hoses. Stands at five feet ten inches.
Weapons/tools: weapons: Sword, lance, mace, dagger, knife.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 10:21 PM | Message # 5
(Jinx, I would recommend putting it as a attachment or a spoiler.)

(And accepted, but if sword goes to the side, lance goes on the back, dagger and knife go on a pouch or side, where does the mace go?)

JinxDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 11:14 PM | Message # 6
Necromancer
Quote (Equinox)
(Jinx, I would recommend putting it as a attachment or a spoiler.) < Will do.

(And accepted, but if sword goes to the side, lance goes on the back, dagger and knife go on a pouch or side, where does the mace go?) <I'll be sure to mention that the knives go in his boots next time, lol.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 8:44 AM | Message # 7
(I've never seen bucket armor with knife slots in the boots, but, eh, anything is possible when we get where bella was last time.)

JinxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 6:32 PM | Message # 8
Necromancer
(-_-;; It's not that hard to create a pouch in the inside of a boot, just nail leather to it. I could of attached it to the back of his hand, or had it in the handgrip of the sword like a hidden blade.)

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 6:44 PM | Message # 9
(So you basically take a hammer and nail and stab the nail in your armor, then bend the nail so it doesn't stab you or something?

(Duct tape didn't exist back then, and a leather strap through the armor would require damaging it anyways.)

JinxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 9:22 PM | Message # 10
Necromancer
(Yes, that's the idea, except if you nail from the inside out, you have yourself a pair of deadly spikey boots. =_= Why are you being so *engsty* about this, I've provided a logical explanation. If you don't like it, then I'll change it to one of my other ones.)

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 10:08 PM | Message # 11
(Go ahead and say bitchy like everyone else, It's no different.)

(And I don't know, I was just pissed at the time. Let's just wait for someone to join, I'll start once we get another person.)

JinxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 10:52 PM | Message # 12
Necromancer
(You weren't being bitchy, lmao. Just engsty. Bitchy would be like "wtf, that doesn't make any fucking sense, change it!")

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-07, 8:27 AM | Message # 13
(Why did you put * * around engsty anyways? You can just highlight the word and click the b up there for bold. Also, what does engsty mean, because according to my spell check for google chrome, it's not a word.)

JinxDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-07, 9:25 PM | Message # 14
Necromancer
(It's a personal word. I put * * because I didn't know the box at the bottom could bold, lol. Engsty is Gibberish for "up tight.")

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-07, 9:46 PM | Message # 15
(mmk.)

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Darkest of Nights, and the Brightest of Days. (The story of The planet of Rhyruu and it's famous adventures)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz