Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 2:18 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Book of Lore (The Book that writes itself as you travel.)
The Book of Lore
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:07 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
As you Open the first page of your book of Lore, You find the Table of Contents.

Chapter 1
The Creation of the planet.

Chapter 2
Known Stories of Our God, Equinox.

Chapter 3
Encountered Monsters, and their Statistics.

Chapter 4
Known Races of creatures, and their habitats.

Chapter 5
Known Terrains

Chapter 6

The story you've developed

-Chapter 1-
The Creation of our Planet.

We start from the beginning. The god known as Equinox, lord of Life and Death, created one planet, and one source of light, known as the sun. This planet was barren. First, he made night and day shifts, through the sun. Next, he added plant and bacteria life. Next he rose animals from the ground, giving them life. Then, he made humans. Two humans. Trox and Lizza. Trox and Lizza had two children. Abraham and Kane. Abraham was the first born, and would get the blessing. When Kane tried to kill him for the blessing, Equinox was furious. He casted Kane from the lands of Eden, and Kane became the embodiment of pure evil.

Kane was given powers over death and darkness, but he could raise the dead. Except, only half alive, and some came out mutated. Abraham was given powers over life and light, and he could fully heal the living, but not raise the dead. He had the power to use the sun for his holy uses, but Kane had the power to bend the darkness to his will. The two created odd creatures.

There was no way for children to be made due to no daughter, so he created one town. He left it up to the living humans to decide the name of the town, and raised 100 people.

-Chapter 2-
Known stories of our god, Equinox.

Equinox is the man who controls Light and Dark, and made our earth. So far, you have not heard any stories about him.

-Chapter 3-
Encountered Monsters, and their statistics.

-Gauls-
Gauls are Large Animals that Resemble a fictional creature called a 'Bear'. They are Ocean/light blue, and made of magically enchanced water. Whether it was Abraham or Kane that made these creatures is unknown. They are Naturally Neutral, but some are Aggressive when they feel a disturbance. If you approach them quietly and at a angle that wont alert them, they will be kind when your close enough to touch them, depending in your aura they feel. They range from 0'4 to 1'3 when they are young, 3'7 to 5'3 when They are in their young adult years, and 5'9 to 7'9 From then on. Mother Gauls are extremely aggresive for the sake of their children, and are much stronger than Their Child Gauls. They can live in water areas or forest areas, and are even known to be luckily in desert areas, but are always around a body of water, even though they will die if they fall in the water, since it dispells the magic.

-Planet Eaters-Planet eaters Resemble huge plants with triple jaws, and their stems can extend to unknown extents. No one knows, because no one has lived long enough to run them to their full length. No one knows their current age range, because they are nearly impossible to study without either having to kill, or be killed by. They can regrow their heads within 5 seconds, but can be easily killed by cutting their stems off. The head will fall to the ground, and rot extremely quickly. Beware of getting too close after killing them, before they stop moving and wilt, they are still capable of taking off your leg. They can only be in forest area or somewhere tree filled, with water.

-Zex-

Small creatures resembling a fictional character called a 'Zard' or a bi-pedal lizard, with razor sharp teeth, range from 1-1'5 feet tall, to 59'4, but those are almost impossible heights. When a Draxo lord killed a 59'4 zex, they had a feast for the entire village of 200, the zex feeding everyone for all three times that day, thus starting the zoxa festival, even though they don't use zex too often anymore. They range from all kinds of colors in the view-able rainbow, and out of it, referencing to the 'inviso-zex', which is a zex colored in infra-red, making it appear invisible. Not too much is known about these beasts, or how they get such a horrifying variety.

-Chapter 4-

Gods
-Equinox

Demi gods of light
-Abraham

Demi gods of Dark
-Kane

Village creatures
-Humans
Psychic warriors
Death Knights
Paladins
Shape shifters

-Chapter 5-
-Dense Forestry, holding the weaker monsters such as Zex, Gaul, and Planet Eaters.
-Holding larger monsters and smaller monsters, bigger monsters include Larger Zex, and Great Jaggi, and their Assistance allies, Jaggi, and Females known as Jaggia.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:38 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
(If you make yourself the god..... I find it as uber. And if you make a RP thread, add a CS...)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:46 PM | Message # 3
(This is related to the other RP, and Equinox will almost NEVER be used. I mainly control events on it. This isn't actually a RP, it's a thing for my RP, because where else am I supposed to put it? There's no 'additions to roleplays' section.)

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:48 PM | Message # 4
(oh)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:49 PM | Message # 5
(Something tells me someone isn't doing their job right XD)

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:50 PM | Message # 6
(._.)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 4:55 PM | Message # 7
(That reminds me, time for some more editting.)

StrikerDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 9:33 PM | Message # 8
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
(I just made this site, okay?? Lay off.)
(BTW, AQW base much?)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 9:38 PM | Message # 9
(Uh, no striker. This has next to nothing related to AQW, although I am familiar with the 'book of lore' thing there.)

lore
1    [lawr, lohr]

noun
the body of knowledge, especially of a traditional, anecdotal, or popular nature, on a particular subject: the lore of herbs.

learning, knowledge, or erudition.

Archaic .
a.
the process or act of teaching; instruction.

b.
something that is taught; lesson.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 9:40 PM | Message # 10
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(yeah, whatever striker said! XD)

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 8:59 AM | Message # 11
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
Doesn't the edit button go away once someone else posts?

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 9:01 AM | Message # 12
(Nope, I can edit this over and over again.)

BellaStar1Date: Saturday, 2011-07-02, 7:39 PM | Message # 13
Puppy of teh site.
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
(I can't wait.)

JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-03, 3:06 PM | Message # 14
Necromancer
Awards: 0
(What thread is this part of o.o?)

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-09-03, 3:22 PM | Message # 15
(It used to be linked to "The brightest of days, the darkest of nights." But that's pretty much dead, it was mostly me and bella doing everything. I can re-make it if you want to join Jinx.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Book of Lore (The Book that writes itself as you travel.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz