Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 12:44 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary (It`s never too late. We just need time...)
Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary
SparkDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 8:07 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
The Sanctuary has many secrets that nobody should know. Many people say it`s classified. Others just don`t know. Down below room 129 is a row of doors with names on it. Inside is a personal heaven. But how do they know what you like? In the dressers that are now filled with clothes, how do they know that you`d pick that bed, and what size clothes you were? There`s a secret in The Sanctuary. Is Burch really hiding something? Only one way to find out!

(For the ones that already joined, there are no CSes because of chapter 1.)

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 8:13 PM | Message # 2
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Want us to repost Cs's?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 8:19 PM | Message # 3
Zyphon's Supporter
(Nah. It`ll take a lot of time.)
Red
I find the one with my name on it. I peek inside of it. "HOLY C--P!"

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 8:44 PM | Message # 4
From the Forest
~Sylvia

I stay in the bed, petting Revilo.

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 8:52 PM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
I climb up the hole. "You`ve got to see this."

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 8:57 PM | Message # 6
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I looked at my door. It was painted black, it had a silver doorknob, and a golden plaque with 'Brisk' on it. I sighed. "I dont even know what will be in there"
~Diddy~
My door was neon pink with blue swirly letters that said 'Diddy'. I giggle, and turned the doorknob, peeking inside. I squealed. "Its PERFECT"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 9:07 PM | Message # 7
From the Forest
(Can someone tell me whats going on, I'm confused.)

GabbyDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 9:31 PM | Message # 8
Mega RP'er
Awards: 0
I stepped slowly toward my door.The door was painted over wood with red paint the color of blood with the name 'Angel' in black bold letters.I flinched and came close.I almost grabbed the door but pulled my hand back quickly.I sighed and acted like I wasn't scared.I came closer and opened the door a little.I smiled and walked in.I let the door sway behind me.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 9:38 PM | Message # 9
From the Forest
(Still confused, but...)
~Sylvia

I was quick to find my door, it was a blue, althought different somehow. A mix between the water the sky and the blue tinted mountains you could see from miles away. It was a matalic shine to it, but yet somehow holding a dull to it, like the salty waters of the dead sea. Sylvia was written on it in a deep blue-purple, much like the deepths of an ocean or see.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 10:04 PM | Message # 10
Social warrior of the administration
I looked around this Personal heaven.

Weapons of all kinds on the walls and in chests. Monsters and beasts of reality, and legend together, were mounted across the walls.

"Hah, now this is how you make a room."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 10:15 PM | Message # 11
From the Forest
~Sylvia

I open the door, a felt a cool breeze, a fog like feeling before I saw the inside. The walls white and perfectly flat, like a normal wall but with no small bumps. The floor was a carpet a blue much like the door but with no shine, just dull, with a tint of green. The rest was plain, I liked it. I simple bed, white pillow and blue blanket, but greener then the carpet, and one plain window looking out to the sea. and a simple dess on the right. The only noticable thing was a white lamp on the dress. Yep everything thing was good, I think my favorite part was the room felt about 28 degrees or so.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 10:23 PM | Message # 12
The room looked like it was built from a wood and logs, but yet the walls were as strong as steel. Across the large room was many places to test my weaponry, and they were marked as well.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-15, 10:30 PM | Message # 13
From the Forest
~Sylvia

Revilo quickly ran to the bed and layed down. "You lazy cat." I walked over and sat next to him, the bed was soft. I leened agesnt to wall, looked like it walls made like any other wall, plaster and junk. It felt like marble, weird.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-16, 7:50 AM | Message # 14
Zyphon's Supporter
Red
I walk inside. There were waterparks, amusement parks, frozen yogurt stands, chicken stands, and fruit stands. "Weeee!"
Cheerio
There was my name, shining on a plaque. I open the door. "Shit!" There were jets, guns, and

Caine
Inside my room was a mansion, full of arcades(Not the Cheezy kind), waterslides, and a HUGE luxurious pool with basset hounds surrounding it.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-16, 1:49 PM | Message # 15
(>Cheesy kind)

(WE GOT A HIPSTER HERE.)

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Ch.2 The Secrets of The Sanctuary (It`s never too late. We just need time...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz