Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 10:57 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Hunger Games (The games are coming... Get ready)
The Hunger Games
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 8:06 AM | Message # 166
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Zero

I find if funny that I do easily found a Ficus tree whichs leaves where edibles. I open my back and gather a few handfuls abut don't take all of the leaves, just in case.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 4:31 PM | Message # 167
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
Sarira
I wake up, judging it was around 5am. I Sat up, picked some nuts, moss, and leaves, and I climbed down, heading to the stream.

Burnour
I wake up Zyanya. "We better get on the move."

Denstin
I wake up, and I was warm. One thing was outside; just a silver parachute with a long trudge of thread on it. And at the end, a needle. Stitching. They want me to make a pillow and blanket out of rabbits.

Zyanya
In nod, packing everything up. We were close to the very edge, so we walked alongside it.

Alex
I wake up, my arm ontop of Emma. I woke from a nightmare. The one that was 4th lookout said he'd take over for every night, and we didn't object. He was a very tall, very muscular guy from districh twelve that we let tag along. We nicknamed him Marty, because he won't tell us his real name.

Emma
I was healing, though I couldn't stand. The blood would rush to my stomach, so I had to lay down. I huff.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 4:41 PM | Message # 168
From the Forest
(Let's say Riven died already I'm to lazy to post for her.)
~Sam

I start a fire out of a tree I cut in a minute flat, I didn't have anything to Coombs I was cold even with my coat.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 4:59 PM | Message # 169
Zyphon's Supporter
Sarira
I see a fire. I smell smoke. Someone is nearby. (She's coming Kenzie...)

Burnour
We reach a stream. And we reach fish. Mutt fish. Ok, They look exactly like guppies, eat like guppies, move like guppies. They can swallow you in 14 bites. And that's how i'm dying. I took a bath in the stream, and the mutts swam over. I thought/knew they were guppies, until they took chunks of me. I scream, scream- but when Zyanya reaches me, it's too late.

Denstin
I use the needle as a throwing tool. I manage to get 2 ducks, and a family of 5 rabbits. I get back. I set the goose down, and one by one, I pluck them. Then I make my rock into a dagger. I cut off the feet, and the head, and I throw them into the bowells of the forest. The animals eat them, not me, thankfully, and I return.

Zyanya /

Alex
I stood, going to go hunt, but I was reluctant to leave Emma in Marty's hands.

Emma /

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:08 PM | Message # 170
From the Forest
~Sam

I kill the fire but let it smoke, maybe someone will find it. The. I started through the tree staying on the edge of the forest. I didn't feel like I needed to go deep.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:15 PM | Message # 171
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
I pulled my knees up to my chest, letting depression settle in. This was torture. They forced us to kill eachother... What sort of cruel entertainment is this?

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:18 PM | Message # 172
Zyphon's Supporter
Sarira
I scaled a tree, and I saw someone already on it. I squeal. I clap my hand over my mouth, and sighed.

Denstin
I squeeze the blood and intestine out of each one, throw it to the monkeys. The monkeys seemed to like me. I skinned the rabbits, and threw it at my meat pile.

Zyanya
I cried at the sight of him. At the sight of what he WAS. There was blood everywhere, and the cannon went off. I couldn't hear it though. I was crying too loudly. Then I take our stuff, and was forced to move on.

Alex /

Emma /

Message edited by Spark - Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:21 PM

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:19 PM | Message # 173
(The mutts aren't out yet ._. And they don't like anyone...)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:22 PM | Message # 174
Zyphon's Supporter
testing to see if anyone was reading it.)

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-21, 5:22 PM | Message # 175
From the Forest
(...)

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 7:01 AM | Message # 176
Zyphon's Supporter
(What?
Why not Monkeys?
AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST?!?! D:)
Sarira / (Waiting on you, kenzie.)

Denstin
I grabbed the string and the needle. I stuffed all of the feathers in the rabbit, then I slowly stuck it in. 'Back... forth...' I think to myself. Then I remember when my mother did this, and I watched her. Before I know it, I have myself a stuffed rabbit.

Zyanya
I managed to get to an OKAY spot, and I climbed a tree. The tree had very big leaves, and It almost covered me. I hung our stuff on a sturdy branch, and I watched the sky.

Alex /

Emma /

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 1:41 PM | Message # 177
(xD)
I sighed and looked into my pack, seeing a bag of jerky. I opened it and ate a peice, the closed it and the bag.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 6:25 PM | Message # 178
Zyphon's Supporter
(Zyanya will meet Demon. :3)
Sarira / (Waiting on you, kenzie.)

Denstin
I did the same with the blanket. The blanket was pooorly stitched, and about 4 feet long. It was still ok, so I layed it down to sleep on.

Zyanya
I decide to move again once I hear some snaps. I climb off the tree, and go to the stream. Well, I didn't reach it. All I saw was A girl[Savanna] five feet away from me.

Alex /

Emma /

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 6:29 PM | Message # 179
From the Forest
~Sam

I look at the girl and at my axe, but I just jump down on the ground and start walking away.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 6:34 PM | Message # 180
Zyphon's Supporter
Sarira
"Wait up!" I yell at him, catching up.

Denstin
I did the same with the blanket. The blanket was pooorly stitched, and about 4 feet long. It was still ok, so I layed it down to sleep on.

Zyanya
I decide to move again once I hear some snaps. I climb off the tree, and go to the stream. Well, I didn't reach it. All I saw was A girl[Savanna] five feet away from me.

Alex /

Emma /

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Hunger Games (The games are coming... Get ready)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz