[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Aysannia
Aysannia
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 10:27 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
This is a far off world dawning to human kind. It was discovered in 2018, 2 years after the completion of a telescope 10x greater than the hubble telescope. They found life on it. Lots of life. It is about 6x larger than Jupiter. They call it Asannia. But it is three-million light years away. It seems to be full of creatures, centaurs, elves, dragons, knights, humans, orcs, you name it. About the orcs. They caused a huge uproar on the planet. They have territories everywhere. If I mean everywhaere, I mean like ten of them in each realm. The scientists had to split them into realms. Here is a list of each one.

-War realm- This realm is mostly full of war between the world and the orcs. It was created because it has 10 wars, 34 battles going on every month.
-Forest realm- This is full of trees and sprites,and one pathway called the Main Trail.
-Orc realm- This is the main orcen realm, where the orcs reign as one.
-Exile realm- Where all people set to exile or execution stay in solitairy places.
-Land Realm- The realm consisting of plains, and THE DragonBreath city, placed upon the most famous mountain with waterfalls surrounding it.
-Ocean Realm- The realm of the sea creatures, The krakens, anything; and it has islands that stretch roughly 17 mi long.
-God Realm- The realm where the gods reign, strictly off-limits.
-Hell realm- The fiery demon realm in the center.
-Heaven realm-The realm of pure souls and angels.
-Sky Realm- the realm of anything with wings.
-Slave realm- the smallest realm where slaves in training are.
-Dragon Realm-The realm of MOST dragons.
-Wealth Realm-The realm of the wealthiest people of all.

There can be anything; even creatures of imagination. There are gods for everything; even of forgotten things. They are mostly elven, about 1/2 of the gods are elven. The journey is yours, now on you go to Dragon Breath....

CS:
Name:
Appearance:
Race:
Personality:
A SMALL MINOR POWER:
Weapons:
Bio:
OTHER:

Rules
YOU MUST START IN DRAGONBREATH. I really don't want to leave anyone out, and leave doggies under your cs. YOU MUST NOT KILL ANYONE WITHOUT THEIR FULL PERMISSION.

Added (2012-03-08, 7:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF43P-FJrFo

Added (2012-03-10, 11:55 AM)
(Bump?)

Added (2012-03-11, 10:27 PM)
bump... D:

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Aysannia
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz