Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » †h£ ¦å$† øƒ ºu® råŒ
†h£ ¦å$† øƒ ºu® råŒ
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 3:47 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
Everywhere you saw people running, screaming, and shielding themselves. Your family ushers outside, running from something of a large green wave. Toxic. You start running with them. Somewhat of the mess, people fell and got swallowed by the green wave. Then your family falls, but you leave them behind. They're gone. You hope by all means that you aren't going to fall, so you climb your house. And you got washed away with it. And so does the rest of the world. This toxic killed off many people, even re-arranging earth's surface. Everything was different. You survived. Every survivor got mutted by the toxic. Expecially you.

~175 Years Later~

This is the rebirth of it all, starting with the mideval era, but without disease. Everyone there has a special feature. There are angel features, demon features, squirrel features, bunny features, lion features, dragon features, zebra features, dragon features, any kind of feature you can imagine. There is one land mass left, Population of 1 billion, called Yumel. There aren't states, there aren't borders. It has major forests, deserts, you name it, exept for lakes and ponds and rivers. No water on the land at all. Thats how they created the Port, or the shipment, trading, and merchandise center. There are three, one at the end, one at the center, and one at the very top. There are two islands that are for fishing and whaling, and capturing mermaid and mermen for their scales and tears. That should be it, nothing else is to explain.

Note
Nobody needs to accept you.

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Items:
Bio*:
Other:

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 6:18 PM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
CS
Name: Mordekaiser
Age: Unknown, possibly 30's-40's, he's been seen around major towns over the course of a few years, so we can guarantee he's not young.
Appearance: In the attachment.
Personality: Dark, unforgiving, yet merciful. In a way. He gives off a dark aura to anyone who hears his voice, although with the tuning from his armor around him, no one really knows what he actually sounds like.
Weapons: A giant metal mace, in the attachment.
Items: A little blue ball, set in the palms of his armor.
Bio*: Some people are a bit strange, in the more southern lands of this island. Mordekaiser is evidence of this. He speaks that he has existed as long as this island has, and longer, but some people believe him to be as crazed as he looks. People have petitioned for him to be removed from the island, but for some reason, the deciding voter disappeared. One person stood up and blamed him for the disappearance, but he disappeared as well, two days later. People have argued that he is too clunky and slow to do such a sneaky act, but others continue to argue that no one knows what he can do. Mordekaiser spoke himself on this case, convincing a increasing amount of people, that he cares for the land, and those in it. Some think he is a liar, and others believe him, only the mind of mordekaiser holds the answer.
Other:No one knows what mordekaiser is, or if he is even an actual human. A man had jumped on him, shining a light down his helmet. His last words were "Blankness..." Some claim this means he isn't human, while others argue that it was just crazed mumbling. After all, he did take a mace to the gut, throwing him against a wall.

(Don't worry, I have a reason for this. It's actually pretty comical what the story behind him is, but it wont be revealed soon.)
Attachments: 7170239.jpg (38.0 Kb)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 7:10 PM | Message # 3
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Name: Savanna Rae
Appearance: Attatchment
Personality: Humorous, adventurous, tough, confident
Weapons: A long steel katana
Items: N/A
Bio*: She lives in the water and on land, and is normally seen on land. She often stays awy from the oceans, due to the fishermen.
Other: She is a mermaid. When she was mixed with the toxic waste, she became half mermaid half human. In the water, she is a mermaid, but on land, she's human.
Attachments: 7557567.jpg (12.8 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 9:56 PM | Message # 4
(What's that stupid show on teen nick, with those girls that turn into mermaids in the water or something like that? H2O or something?)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 9:58 PM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
(Yeah. It's quite retarted.)
START?
CS
Name: Rouge Serma
Appearance: Attatchment 1
Personality: Struggling, shy, curious
Weapons: A sword
Items: None
Bio*: She is very young, yet an orphan. She lives in the center of the country, in the outskirts of the Port, in the forest. She goes there every day, with her neclakace(in attatchment) filled with coins she dug up in the fountain by the rich people.
Other: She is a mix of fox; it wasn't severe enough to change her into one. She just got ears and a tail.

CS
Name: Devon Nachteinbruch
Appearance: Attatchment 2
Personality: She is jumpy, hates monsters in the shadows, and will do anything to defend herself.
Weapons: Two daggers.
Items: None
Bio*: She owns a weapon shop. She also lives in it, and she can barely afford to have it. Her family died, and she created a shop in the middle Port. She is very expirienced in blacksmith and can take on any challenge.
Other:

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:07 PM | Message # 6
(I don't see an attachment....)

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:14 PM | Message # 7
Zyphon's Supporter
(Oops.)
START
Rouge
I stumbled into town, limping. I recently bruised my left ankle, and I went into the Port early, around 5:00am. I spotted the healer stand. I limp over to her, and she was pleased. This time the Port was emty-ish. "Hi, Fieo. Can you take a look at my foot?" I ask. She nods, and ushers me over. I give her 3 coins for bandage, and that was it. I sat outside of the Port, fumbling with my pouch.
Attachments: 6977293.png (217.7 Kb) · 6987606.png (419.4 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:20 PM | Message # 8
I stood in the middle of an extensive desert area, waiting. Watching. Showing my dominance over the sands to anything that wanders around. I needed quiet, I needed to think, pray, ask the gods, who and what I am here for.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:33 PM | Message # 9
Zyphon's Supporter
Devon
I had closed my shop, only for one request. I needed to create 1 dozen poisonous daggers. These daggers had to have a rich fruit called Sodren. Where is it found? In the desert. The desert only. So I started for it, unconserned, and perfectly safe.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:38 PM | Message # 10
After an hour of thought and speaking to the gods, the blue orbs in my hands glow red.

"Why do you ignore me gods, why do you not answer me..."

The orbs become more violently red.

"WHY." As a caravan travels by, I raise my palm at it.

"I have silenced the masses, I have protected your word, and I have done your bidding. Give me a sign, or your orders stand no longer!"

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:43 PM | Message # 11
Zyphon's Supporter
Devon
After thick forest, I find the desert.
And an unusual sight. I scream.
(I FOUND EQUI> :3 :3)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:46 PM | Message # 12
I turn back and look, and nearly hit her with a fire orb. It almost hits the trees, but it stops, goes in the air, and explodes at a safe spot.

"God damn it kid, you nearly got us both killed!" I say, trying to cool down my palm orb.

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:48 PM | Message # 13
Zyphon's Supporter
( )

Devon
I fall back, screaming. But nobody would hear me. "What the hell are you?" I whisper. I shakily stand up,keeping my distance.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:54 PM | Message # 14
"A toy of the gods, it would appear."

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:55 PM | Message # 15
Zyphon's Supporter
Gods... interesting. Ha. Liar. "How should I believe you?" I ask, still intimidated by it's presence.

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » †h£ ¦å$† øƒ ºu® råŒ
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz