Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 7:37 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » ThE AuCtIoN (A planet on the edge of the universe)
ThE AuCtIoN
DemonDate: Monday, 2012-04-02, 4:24 PM | Message # 121
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Reply on 'The last of our race' and 'Saremil' please xD)
I glanced around the room, catiously avoiding eye contact with any of the men. As far as I've noticed, there were no other women here. Oh, joy. I rolled my eyes, emphasizing my sarcasm.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Monday, 2012-04-02, 7:45 PM | Message # 122
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
When I was five, the day I was taken, my memory was wiped clean. I(t was a terrifying day- but soon it was a shadow I couldn't see. A shadow giving me pieces of memory back. I took another deep breath. I made eye contact with him. And I froze.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-04-02, 9:55 PM | Message # 123
Social warrior of the administration
Olaf walked past them, into the second hallway on the right.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 1:54 PM | Message # 124
(Spark, really, reply on the other threads ._.)
I looked around, yawning. "Now what?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 3:42 PM | Message # 125
"There's more places, look down any of the halls, or go up the staircase, just not the 3rd or 4th floor."

There were 3 halls on each side, and a large white marble staircase in the middle, that goes around the top of the hall entrances, and up in a double spiral, into higher floors.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 3:45 PM | Message # 126
I whistled. "Never been in a house like this"
I started towards the large marble staircase.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 5:20 PM | Message # 127
There was the left, and the right. Both would get you on the same floor, just not on the same side of the floor.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 5:47 PM | Message # 128
I narrowed my eyes at the sides. I'll go to the right. I've always been unlucky with the left... I thought, walking up the right flight of marble stairs.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 6:29 PM | Message # 129
Zyphon's Supporter
(Thanks for w8ing. >.>)
I demotedly took the left.

~FLASHBACK WHEN SHE FROZE~

I was somewhat there, looking down on a very big family of ten. Most of them seemed to be about three, And there I was. It all clicked. But it went on. I was burrying my face into my mother's skirt, tear-stricken. There was a tall, miscly man with brown hair and green eyes. A human. He mumbled something, looked at everyone, then pointed to me. I did something that would've made my brother proud. I, too short to kick, punched him in the nuts. I remember he was angry and hasty. He lifted me like a ragdoll by the wrist. Just before I left, my mother screamed "Wait". She took out a box of jewelery. Amulets. She put one around my neck, then he left. I remember my 9 brothers and sisters screaming, and their eyes beaming in awe. Then, the door shut. And I was snapped back to reality, clutching my amulet. Wait...? The amulet!

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 7:20 PM | Message # 130
(He just gave more info, there's still 6 halls at the bottom floor to explore, you don't have to go up.)

The second floor had two halls, one labeled males, one labeled females. male was on the left, female on the right.

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 7:43 PM | Message # 131
(Reply on 'The last of our race' and 'Saremil' please, Spark. Third time I've said this ._.)
Me, being female, obviously took the right side.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 7:59 PM | Message # 132
Zyphon's Supporter
I still took the left side. I would get stares, but I need to know them...

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-04, 9:00 AM | Message # 133
Inside were a range of men, from young, scrawny men, to older and more burly men. Some humans, some Elves. they seemed to get along well together. They took no notice to the girl.

Inside the female room, was about the same thing, just female elves and guards.

In both rooms, they were lined with beds, which told you it was a resting quarters of such. In both rooms, not everyone wore full clothes. They wore enough to be decent, but they weren't exactly in their Sunday best.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-04, 1:44 PM | Message # 134
I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Which beds aren't used?" I asked.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-04, 2:15 PM | Message # 135
"well, there's 5 reserved for the 5 new elves that are supposed to arrive today, take a pick. Sheets and pillows are in the left closet."

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » ThE AuCtIoN (A planet on the edge of the universe)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz