[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Book Club
Book Club
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 8:02 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
This is a small group of people that own books. Is it simple? No. I have a lot of explaining. You see, these people found these books- at their feet, in libraries, blackmarket, ebay, whatever. These books contain places. Each page has a place, the future, past, present, fantasy, anything. Even heaven and hell, and what the person feels and loves. All in one big book. Well, it is only 5 inches thick, and on each page is a new place. These books contain thousands, mabye millions, of places. Imagination, anything. But here's the problem. You can go into any place, and get out even if it is closed. But if you are one without the book, If they close it without knowing your presence, you can never get out until they open it. How do you get out? When you're in, on the back page is the place3 you were at. You have the book when you are in that place. Where was I? Ah. I need to tell you about Jessica Mone and David Ink. They are a pair of rebels that go around the world- trapping people. They imprison them in the book. Then they close it. And that's it. The real plot is, if anyone catches you having the book, then you're dead.

Well, that's it.

Welcome to the Book Club.

NOTE
Strikers rules.
NO KILLING WITHOUT PERMISSION.
put monkey under character sheet

ADMINS
All administrators
don't need to be
accepted.

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » Book Club
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz