Sunday, 2024-04-28, 11:24 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » More to the Elements. (You better join this one atleast, or ill be firin' my lazah!)
More to the Elements.
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 7:42 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
This system is rather complicated, so let's start fresh.

Industry. That's what started the elements. Pollution can do much more then mutate. The year is 2175, where an industry, called 'Nemo Works' created Einstinium. They made one mistake. They burnt it. Ofcourse this was a nuclear power, but the gas, when inhailed, can give you powers. Not mutations, because if you get that, you immediately die.

So how does this relate to 'Earth, Water, Air, and Fire'? Exactly. Nobody knows how, because this event occured 1,000 years ago; and so little of the people now had immorality. It was only that nobody got the powers you think of, but they commonly got control over one element. The main ones are the most common ones; and yet you can only have one. There are more, yes, but they are as rare as immortality. There are rare ones such as Animal, Weather, Wood, Metal, and Lightning. Some say people can control atoms... but that's a whole 'nother story.

In 2732, the ones who have control over Lightning, took over. They try today to take control and continue to fight the entire world. But one more thing. The world, well, 'Shrunk'. The countries were seperated by who controls what, seperated by water, about each the size of what used to be Australia. The largest one is inhabbited by the lightning people.

That should be about it... and where will you start?

RULES~
Strike's rules

CS
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
power(1!):
Weapons:
Items:
Bio:
other:

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 2:01 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name: Savanna Rae
Appearance: Attatchment
Personality: Humorous, strong, agile, sarcastic, blacktongued (swears alot)
power(1!): Animal
Weapons: A katana strapped to her hip
Items: N/A
Bio: Princess of the Animal country
other: N/A
Attachments: 6829402.png (239.7 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 3:53 PM | Message # 3
Zyphon's Supporter
CS
Name: Terra

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_tara3.jpg

Personality: She's pretty nice, but sometimes she's stubborn, and too curious.

power(1!): Earth

Weapons: An earth staff

Items: noone
Bio: TBR
other: TBR

Added (2012-04-13, 3:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------
CS

Name: Kingei

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/display....ll_view

Personality: She's quiet, but violent.

power(1!): Lightning

Weapons: A sword that controls lightning.

Items: n/a

Bio: She is the princess of the lightning country, and she is pretty adventurous.

other: TBR

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-04-13, 4:20 PM | Message # 4
(Am I accepted?)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 10:28 AM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
(Yus. Let us start.)
Terra
I awoke blindfolded. I grasped something, a chair. I was sitting on a chair. When I stmp, I hear a clank. I'm on a chair in a dark, metal room, blindfolded. The strangtest thing happened, I heard booming outside, and screaming. The door creaked open infront of me. "Oh look, she's alive." Said a man, with an ecectro charge around him. "Where am I? What do you want?" I squeal. "Stay in here. You'll see." Suddenly, the room was rising with boiling water. And that's when I woke up next to my cricket. (She has a flyijng praying mantis that can shrink and grow, but she calls it a cricket.) I rubbed my eyes, and looked around. We were in the open, at midnight. "Cricket, we're going to have to take a trip." I open my satchel(Wrapped around her waist), and cricket jumps in. I close my eyes and pound the earth with my feet. "Alright, this is north. We're going to go to Seebead Port. They're coming after the earth people." And i sprinted off.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 1:10 PM | Message # 6
(Err... Where should I start?)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-04-14, 8:23 PM | Message # 7
Zyphon's Supporter
(Around where I camp for the night.)
Terra
I kept running until I found something rather unusual. I've been walking and running all night, and now it's sunrise with only that one cloud, isolated, staying over one place. A lightning fort. But I couldn't come up with a plan, so I found a small open space- and I fell asleep.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 6:31 AM | Message # 8
(K)
I walked around aimlessly, but stopped when I heard the steady breathing of a sleeping human. I morphed into a wolf, just to make things seem normal-ish. I trotted over to the human, poking their arm with my nose.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 1:01 PM | Message # 9
Zyphon's Supporter
O woke up from the cold touch of a nose. I sighed in relief, and pet it's head.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 2:58 PM | Message # 10
I narrowed my eyes, and let out a ferocious growl. It's all in the act.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 2:59 PM | Message # 11
Zyphon's Supporter
I just sat up, and stared it in the eyes. "Nice try. You aren't that good an actor."

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 4:02 PM | Message # 12
A smirk spread across my wolfish face. I sat down, and licked my paw. "Very observant"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 4:06 PM | Message # 13
Zyphon's Supporter
"I've been telling wolves and people apart for months now." I look forward. 'Can you help me taking down that camp?"

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 4:07 PM | Message # 14
I nodded, grinning. My canines gleamed, as did my eyes. "Sure thing"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-04-15, 4:12 PM | Message # 15
Zyphon's Supporter
I snuck up behind a bush, and peered in. They were sleeping. And there was a campfire. "Alright. You go get the left side, I'll torch the right one."

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » More to the Elements. (You better join this one atleast, or ill be firin' my lazah!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz