• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » 「°Whiskers°」
「°Whiskers°」
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 3:50 PM | Message # 1
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
It was during the industrial era of the renissance in which the planet of Sagah recieved it`s gifts. These gifts were the blessed, sent straight to Sagah. The blessed were blessed by the godesses and gods that created Sagah. They were sent forth with magic. Few of them were given immortality as a rare second gift. They were five. The leader dissappeared off of the face of Sagah, thus the Dark Lord arose. Now the years and centuries have passed on, into the modern age of Sagah. There are only the five left blessed, and still very alive today. The children of the blessed were powerfuller than the blessed on their own. They were called the Honour Children, HC short. The HC were in 1,000,000,000 in total, out of 60 billion. Sagah is very big, 80x larger than the largest planet in the Milky Way. The billion HC broke in half; 500 million with the Dark Lord, and 500 million neutral, defending. The HC on the dark side broke into groups, and spread around the capital of Sagah, Kapistith. Thus the story continues... now.

5 IMMORTALS
These immortals are different races, giving to us kids of their kind.

STEPHEN- He is an elf, and so are 250 million others. He has specialties with the woodllands and animals.

CASIPHAR- She is an angel, and so are 250 million others. She specializes with the weather in the sky, and she can control light from the sun or candles.

VITOREX- She is a demon, and so are 200 million others. She dabbles with fire, and she can call minions from hell.

SAGISAT- He is a magician, and so are 250 million others. He can makw anything dissappear, and he can pull any animal out of nowhere at any time.

ALSORER- He is what`s known as father time, but not exactly, 50 million others are, too. He can pause time up to 24 hours, and can make plants age and die, or grow younger and stay.

Questions? Ask!
→♭AdminS♭←
Demon
Irulez
Supernerd
Evie
Zyphon
And my friend when she joins.

CS in other post

Added (2012-05-06, 3:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------
CS
Name:
Appearance:
Child Of(Choose one of the Immortals, and you`ll be the same race and have the same powers.):
Weapon:
Good or Bad or Neutral?:
Bio:
Other:

“IMPORTANT MESSAGE”
「You must remember this is now the modern era with cars, schools, and busses. You dont have to be in school. There are three main languages in the main village, German, Greek, and English.」

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 4:12 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name: Savanna Rae
Appearance: Attatchment
Child Of(Choose one of the Immortals, and you`ll be the same race and have the same powers.): Stephen
Weapon: At her home she has a katana, but she never has it out in public
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Nuetral, normally Good
Bio: N/A
Other: N/A
Attachments: 2004828.png (239.7 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 5:06 PM | Message # 3
Zyphon's Supporter
「THE MINIMUM AGE IS 17.」(I have the young one of the group.)
Name: Alex Greene
Appearance:She has dark green eyes and long black hair down to her waist. She wears but only a grey t-shirt, black baggy jeans, and sneakers. She has somewhat pale skin, but not entirely. She stands at 5' 6'' and weighs around 88lbs. She also has a messenger bag at her side always.
Child of: Stephen
Weapon: A knife, stolen pistol, and martial arts.
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Neutral.
Bio: TBR
Other:TBR

Name: Adam Saracuse
Appearance:He has gorgeous brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a clean smile. He has paleish tannish skin. He wears a white t-shirt, tan cargo pants, and red nike sneakers. He stands at 5' 11''.
Child of: Alsorer
Weapon: Just a 'harmless' pocket in his cargo pants... >:DDD
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Neutral, goodish.
Bio:TBR

Other: ※※ →→→→Acts like Alex`s bug brother. :3←←←←←←※※

Added (2012-05-06, 5:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
「Accepted.」

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 6:16 PM | Message # 4
RP'er Without A Life
Awards: 1
CS
Name: Josephine Ayre
Appearance: 1st attachment
Child Of: CASIPHAR
Weapon: Bow and Arrow that she keeps out of public and knows martial arts.
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Good
Personality: Always happy, energetic, positive, resourceful and brave.
Other: Has a pet mocking bird.(It has some blue feathers.)

CS
Name: Lyra Smie
Appearance: 2nd attachment
Child Of: VITOREX
Weapon: Samurai sword and knows martial arts.
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Neutral (More bad though.)
Personality: ambitious,brave, mischievous, haughty.
Other: Loves the victorian style and loves everything antique.
Attachments: 9326337.jpg (143.3 Kb) · 6998606.jpg (53.5 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-05-06, 6:43 PM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
(Accepted. Start in the capital)

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-05-07, 4:37 PM | Message # 6
Social warrior of the administration
CS
Name: Talon Volibrisk
Appearance:

Child Of(Choose one of the Immortals, and you`ll be the same race and have the same powers.): Vitorex
Weapon: A Gun-blade, wrist blade, and four circular blades.
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Neutral.
Bio:Talon is an avid performer in street fighting, he has to make money some way. At the age of 7 his family was robbed and killed by a group of Casipher and Stephen sons and daughters, him barely escaping. He swore that one day he would see the end of those who killed his parents, and Casipher and Stephen themselves. He lived in a foster home until he was 18, where he moved out, onto the streets. With his father's Gunblade fashioned for him and him alone, he has lived his entire life with that blade, and it has protected him like a brother his entire life. Casipher and Stephen children beware, for the blade's Shadow shows no mercy.
Other: Talon earned his title "The blade's Shadow" on the streets, traditionally finishing off his foes with a swift beheading and shot to the chest, as a sign of disgrace to the pitiful fight they gave. He is very aggressive both in personality and fighting style, never giving up, even when the situation is bleak.

"I don't fight for good, I don't fight for evil, I just fight!"-Augus of the 7 deities.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-05-11, 9:15 AM | Message # 7
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
CS 
Name: Ryuu Mently 
Appearance: She looks like: 
http://www.roblox.com/Ryuu-item?id=76958876
She wears(Now):
http://www.roblox.com/Kelly-Necy-item?id=77703163
Child Of: ALSORER 
Weapon: Sword in first pic 
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Completely Neutral  
Other: Very extremely quiet, always in thought, easily zoned out of the world.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-05-12, 3:35 PM | Message # 8
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(Added a review. If you want me to take it down or edit it I will because looking back I think I may have been a bit cruel with my wording in the "Review:" part... ._.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 7:25 PM | Message # 9
From the Forest
(....)

WolfDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 3:50 PM | Message # 10
Beginning RP'er
(Bella is going to help me with continuing... I honestly don't know hat Spark was aiming for in this..)

WolfDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 4:02 PM | Message # 11
Beginning RP'er
(Okay, Inserting new characters...)
CS
Name: Alex Wood
Appearance-
Normal: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/49562620
Warrior: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/49562543
Child Of(Choose one of the Immortals, and you`ll be the same race and have the same powers.): Casiphar
Weapon: A knife
Good or Bad or Neutral?: Mischevious, Baddish?
Other:TBR

We shall start?
~~~~~
Alex
It was a bright sunny day in the capital. The fruit stand was just about to close, so I was going to light it on fire. Thats what Wip gets for throwing a rotting apple at my face. Wip switches the small thing to 'Closed', and she walks away in a hurry. I wait until she leaves, and I then direct all of the heat to the wooden base of the stand. It caught fire, and then I started to run.

Message edited by Wolf - Thursday, 2012-06-07, 4:46 PM

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 7:02 PM | Message # 12
I sat in an alley in the capital, tapping my nails on the cold concrete floor, of what I considered my home.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

WolfDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 7:55 PM | Message # 13
Beginning RP'er
Alex Wood
All I saw ahead of me was a busy bustling street with many people running around. I took a left, then a right. Soon infront of me was the Capital Building. The Capital building was made out of chipped, smooth, white marble, and the richest people you could ever imagine in there. I walked up to it, turned, and right next to it was the 5 Village. The rich village of the Capital where some of the HC's lived. Suddenly I heard someone screaming. It was a son of Sagisat. He pulled a lion out of thin air. "Oh crud.." I run past him, as fast as I could, and into an ally. I tripped over her.

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-06-07, 9:27 PM | Message # 14
From the Forest
The air around me was thick and damp, almost suffocating me as I walk down the street. To day I had no wear to go and nothing to do, and it mad me sick.

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-06-08, 1:41 PM | Message # 15
I jumped up immediatly, pushing the person off me. "Who are you?!"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » 「°Whiskers°」
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: