Monday, 2024-05-13, 3:19 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Dark Assassino, Chapter 1:The beginning of a Era. (Swords Vs. guns. A little unfair. For the guns.)
The Dark Assassino, Chapter 1:The beginning of a Era.
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 1:35 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
You've watched the film on TV, at conventions over it, and maybe even military missions, if you're in the military. The thing you view all the time goes by one, horrid, feared name.

The Dark Assassino.

He carries a dark blade, is set in quick yet strong armor that is said to be as light as a feather, yet strong enough to deflect a bullet. He moves extremely fasts, and finds anyone using a gun, not worthy of a true fight, so he just strikes them down. Some people have gone out and fought him as a swordsman, but have failed. He claims to be fighting for his own rights, and is out to straighten the world's control, starting with America. Russia and Germany have came in to support killing him, but so far, he has withstood anything they throw at him. A lucky witness claims "He moves with smoke, It's as if he teleports!" The man was put in a mental hospital, for many reasons. Hundreds, even thousands, have fought him, but he has not lost yet.

It is 2024, The Assassino is still on the move, killing people. But only those who are greedy, rich, or resort to unnecessary violence, for no reason, or to take money, or get pay back. The innocent live under his watch.

The rich fear him, the poor and innocent love him, the military hate him, and He is still out there. Who are you considered, and what side are you on?

Normal rules apply.

Civilian CS
Name:
Appearance:
What you would be considered:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons/tools:

Soldier CS
Name:
What country are you with?:
Appearance:
Weapons/tools:
Mission your specialized in:
How you fight the Assassino:

Dark assassino (Only me)
Name:
Appearance:
Weapons/Tools/items:

Dark assassino (Only me)
Name:??? 'The Dark Assassino'
Appearance:In Attachments
Weapons/Tools/items:Sword in appearance picture, a three claw metal grappling hook, smoke bombs, Finger bombs. (Small bombs that can fit between your finger, but blow up as strong as a grenade.)
Attachments: 7358188.jpg (41.1 Kb)

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 5:12 PM | Message # 2
(Bump.)

StrikerDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 7:05 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
(Nice. Joining.)

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 7:52 PM | Message # 4
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(i am so joining)

Civilian CS
Name:Isaac Jarome (Pronounced JARE-ROME)
Appearance: Isaac has blonde hair with natural black streaks, Isaac's hair is medium length and he is 5"5'. Isaac wears a black hoodie with a white checkered pattern at the top of the hood and wears a white t-shirt under it. Isaac wears dark blue skinny jeans with black runners.
What you would be considered: (?)
Personality:Isaac is kind and friendly, he enjoys the night and the city lights.
Bio: Isaac has always been amazed about the stories hes heard of the 'The Dark Assassino'. Isaac is also a good artist.
Weapons/tools: Keeps a note book and pen in his pocket.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 8:40 PM | Message # 5
(What you would be Considered:Rich, Greedy rich, Kind rich. Poor, Generous, Care-free, Angry, Nice man down the street, like a title for yourself, from your neighbors or such.)

(For you maybe 'Kind artist' or 'Nice kid' or something.)

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 11:16 PM | Message # 6
(Yeah, Kind Artist.)

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 7:12 AM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
(I may join later... I've still got to get used to computer controls aghain. Terraria controls are inverted so I'm doing everthing backwards now.)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 8:16 AM | Message # 8
(There a inverted-normal option in the setting zyphon.)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 9:32 AM | Message # 9
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
(Im not joining, just want to say this: I dont really like it when people make an RP that pretty much has a main character, and it is themself. It pisses me off when people make an RP revolve around themselves)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 9:36 AM | Message # 10
(I like it, I also have a good idea too)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 9:40 AM | Message # 11
(Well Demon, the Dark assassin is actually not all that important, and that will be revealed in the second chapter. Actually, I'll go ahead and say it here.)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 9:41 AM | Message # 12
(D: Make it a spoiler!!!! I didnt wanna know that!!!)

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 5:11 PM | Message # 13
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
Name: ??? Dark
Appearance: Tall(6'3"), skinny, pale skin, red eyes, semi-long black hair, black scarf, black trench coat, black shirt, black pants, black boots designed for running and jumping, black gloves.
What you would be considered: Insane murderer.
Personality: He likes to use sarcasam a lot, most quiet only talking when he has too, kills for the joy of killing.
Bio: A cold blooded killer. His mother was murdered in fornt of his eyes when he was seven and his father went missing when he was 10. He went to a foster home, but at age 12 he got in an argument with a kid, and strangled him. He was put in what most people would call an insane asylum, but escaped 3 years ago, killing most of the people there. He is now wanted in several states and is currently hiding out in the rural area of New York.
Weapons/tools: He switches his murder weapons whenever he can, but he also carries a few knives. Although he never leaves them at the sight of the crime.

(My most evil character. EVER.)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 6:48 PM | Message # 14
(Accepted zyphon. My character 'the Puppeteer' is a sicker character then that, I assure you. A horrifying, living puppet, which killed people in the most sick ways he knows, and leaves their bodies gorged out between a mass of strings as he hangs from the roof, waiting for a relative of that person to come in, and kill them too, and repeat, until every common-comer is dead.)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-07-07, 6:55 PM | Message # 15
(how do you put those sayings under peoples avatars? Like equinoxs that syas man with the most colorful language.)

Forum » Graveyard » Graveyard » The Dark Assassino, Chapter 1:The beginning of a Era. (Swords Vs. guns. A little unfair. For the guns.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz