• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Other » Collaborations » Reploid RP
Reploid RP
ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 4:50 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Yes, the reploid RP I had on Roblox I am now going to bring here, although not the exact same thing as before.

For one, it won't actually follow the storyline of Megaman Zero like the last one did, and there won't be any "chips", although i'm still keeping Cyber Elves.

Pretty much, here's a list of things that will be changed, added, or deleted from the old one. Things with stars are done.

☼ Will be a Mega RP.

A CS for reploids

A CS for humans

A CS for Cyber Elves

Based off Megaman Zero? (As in the backstory, will it be the same? Or will this take place after or before?)

A new name for it

Several other things which may be listed here later

~☼~

I'll get started on this when I get back form the lake. In the meantime, make any suggestions you like!

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 4:52 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
Hmmm... Dunno

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 8:09 PM | Message # 3
Social warrior of the administration
Oh I remember last time. You me and Ace were kick-ass on that RP, Racking up heads (And playing hackie-sack with a head for My character Shadow...)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

StrikerDate: Monday, 2011-08-15, 10:53 AM | Message # 4
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
The Megaman games were fun... I still have the first one ever made ._.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 5:13 PM | Message # 5
The Flying Penguin
I still have no suggestions for it...

Flying Penguins

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 9:33 PM | Message # 6
Why don't you just use the original storyline, except without the base exploding and the rest of the resistance being killed off....

Maybe, neo arcadia has become even more strong and strict, now the old heroes, (Your character and Shadow, maybe ace's character if someone else uses it, or we could NPC him...) and the new powerful reploids and humans, must use small unit tactics with organized attacks to defeat neo arcadia, for the first time in twenty years.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 10:33 PM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
I kind of don't want to start from the old storyline, because it was to heavily based off the games which is one thing I want to change for sure.

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2011-08-21, 10:35 PM | Message # 8
The Flying Penguin
I've decided on one thing though, I want to have cyber elves have their own Cs. Rather than being destroyed when they are used, they will be actual creatures that have special abilities and help their master. But there still will be cyber elves that die when used, but they will have minor abilites like healing.

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-31, 5:45 PM | Message # 9
The Flying Penguin
... I still have no idea how to make this.

Flying Penguins

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-31, 6:00 PM | Message # 10
Make one based on the original megaman legends. The reavers and sub-gate stuff, along with sky pirates and stuff, it's really fun. I'd love to be the Reaver Lord. >:D

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-31, 9:24 PM | Message # 11
The Flying Penguin
Lucky for me, Megaman Legends is practically the only game I haven't played so I have no idea what your talknig aobut...

Flying Penguins

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-09-01, 9:35 AM | Message # 12
Lucky for you it's one of the most simple.

Reaver bots are machines in sub gates, which are gates that sit in certain places around the world (Or in this case, around 100 miles of each other.), That lead underground. Reaver bots come in all shapes and sizes. Some fire fireballs from large openings below their bulk, others are tall, fast, and invisible. There are "Boss Reaverbots" That are bigger, badder, tougher, and take skill to kill. They are all different. All are large, some are fast, some are super strong, some have a unstoppable charge, some can summon more reaver bots, etc.

Sub gates guard "Refractors" Which are massive crystals with amazing power, and could fuel an entire city for a thousand years practically, alone.

Refractors turn gray when finally drained of power.

There are "Refractor Shards" Reavers drop certain shards with trade over to zenny, the currency of the game.

large Purple is 100-200 zenny, small green is 1-20 zenny, larger green is 30-50 zenny, and smaller purple is 60-90 zenny.

Any more questions you need answered? I can tell you ANYTHING.

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2011-09-01, 12:21 PM | Message # 13
The Flying Penguin
I think i'm going to kind of combine that with Megman Zero and possibly create Zero himself as an NPC...

Seems as if a story is starting to be made.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Friday, 2011-09-02, 9:57 PM | Message # 14
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
What's Mega RP?

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-09-02, 10:11 PM | Message # 15
A set-up of several RPs pertaining to one storyline, or several time-line story lines for one full story.

If only those existed while darkest of days and brightest of nights was still active...

Forum » Other » Collaborations » Reploid RP
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz