Friday, 2024-05-03, 2:26 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Other » Collaborations » Something like ROBLOX group battles.. (Yeah.. At least read this, will you?)
Something like ROBLOX group battles..
StrikerDate: Friday, 2011-12-16, 6:49 PM | Message # 1
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
I want to find some way to make a RP version of Group VS Group wars on ROBLOX. The roleplay will be more realistic than the ROBLOX system of going frm place to place - There'll be a whole world with divided territories. Everyone will lead their own clan or group, will manage alliances and such. Don't worry, there'll still be character sheets, and the roleplay WILL be done with the roleplaying that every RP on this site uses. The ammount of members in the groups will be increased over time, and there will be multiple RP Shops scattered around the world for buying technology, weapons, supplies for forts, etc.. I can make logos (-Trollfaic-) and such. Each group/clan will start with one base of their own design. Again, I can make this.

That's all I got.

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-12-16, 6:56 PM | Message # 2
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
How will we be 'strategic' against each other though? Otherwise, it will be very easy to 'god mod'

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

StrikerDate: Friday, 2011-12-16, 7:00 PM | Message # 3
The Helper Admin
Good point. We may have to just rely on each other's roleplaying skills :l

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-16, 7:07 PM | Message # 4
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
How about you start with crappy weapons, but as you earn your worth, you get the rights to get one of each kind of available weapon, kind of like a separated upgrading system.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

StrikerDate: Friday, 2011-12-16, 7:12 PM | Message # 5
The Helper Admin
Or maybe some kind of reputation system.. The more your group wins battles, the higher its rep goes. The more it loses them, its rep gets lower. The higher the reputation, the better weapons you can purchase and use. If the rep goes lower than the required ammount for the weapon(s) owned, you still keep that weapon(s), but can't use it/them.

lukas2231Date: Friday, 2011-12-16, 8:28 PM | Message # 6
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
I reserve F.E.A.R. XD I wanna betray them for billionth time XD

JK

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?

EquinoxDate: Friday, 2011-12-16, 10:34 PM | Message # 7
I call RAT. I REALLY DO want to backstab them yet again. On my main megasuperior (Which is heading towards 2 years terminated) I went nearly two solid years trading info between two groups, being a spy for both. It was even more fun when I joined another group and we took one fort from each of them, in a one-two succession.

It's a fun job.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

StrikerDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 9:23 AM | Message # 8
The Helper Admin
That's nothing. I managed to betray F.E.A.R., R.A.T., and U.C.R. in that order. =3
Of course, you can make your own clan for the RP.

lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 2:17 PM | Message # 9
The Loner of the site.
The best clan was Tri Forces X3 18 people and I was one of 6 admins X3

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 0:51 AM | Message # 10
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
I was in this assassin's group, and i had to assassinate this guy named 'Duckduck' and so, I messaged Duckduck (a 16 year old) saying that i was a huge fan of his games, and to meet me at a Assassins creed game, and we were talking as i was trying to find him and kill him, and he eventually told me he was Korean, and after a half an hour of LOL's and stuff, I was so pissed. (Cause i had just came back from a summer camp, my group had 9 Koreans in it, 5 mexicans, and only 3 real Canadians,) cause i hadnt found him, until i finally found the bugger under the base plate, then it took another 15 minutes, just to get to him and kill him!!!!!!! (i imagined him as this one really annoying Korean from my camp...god he was annoying) and once i had killed him, and told him that i had assassiated him >;3 then left, and then later on, after a huge fight with the assassin leader and Duckduck, I had eventually came friends with DD (duckduck :3) but now he doesnt play anymore...gave his account away to his noobish cousin. >:O

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 12:11 PM | Message # 11
I'm thinking about giving my two accounts I still use, to my cousin, but I don't want anyone to ruin my reputation on the forums.

lukas2231Date: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 2:10 PM | Message # 12
The Loner of the site.
I'd just leave my rich account still, but I won't quit yet.

StrikerDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 6:10 PM | Message # 13
The Helper Admin
..Can we get back to the collab?

lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-19, 0:08 AM | Message # 14
The Loner of the site.
If you say so my lord.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 10:06 AM | Message # 15
NO.

Forum » Other » Collaborations » Something like ROBLOX group battles.. (Yeah.. At least read this, will you?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz