Friday, 2024-05-03, 5:55 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Collaborations » My strange Dream.... (Its got some things to be worked on.)
My strange Dream....
SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 11:36 PM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
One time, I dreamed that there was this one...ranch of sort. For some reason in my dream it was sorta like a texas wooden fence style. With a gate. And behind the gate was a big chunk of land, (I think about 3 to 4 acres), Seperated by fences. With cool old collectible farm antiques and such, and other things. I think there was one big farm building, that was a 3 or two story house with a small one story shed a little up ahead of it closer to the gate. On the land was lots of grass fields with the gravel paths and such. No trees. The surronding area of the piece of land was rolling hills. And was far out of town or something. But the reason why I'm telling about this dream is that if you did not leave the ranch by 12:00am. You would be stuck there. Only for that day, for I don't know how long, I didn't think about that in the dream. (But that doesnt matter right now) And during that time you were stuck. With it being very dark out with stars in the sky. It would get 'evil' or something. Like all of a sudden it was all strange and haunted. You couldn't climb the fence or open the large wooden gate. I didn't dream what was in the ranch that would scare people. But I remembered that the imaginary me. Sure as hell didn't want to be in there after 12:00am. (And you also couldn't leave if you didn't have socks on for whatever strange ass reason my brain thought of...) But there was also a Voice afterwards, when I left. It was sorta like a 'powerful Zues voice' that mentioned how long I was in there for. I don't know why but that was in my dream.

I was thinking that with this dream. I could make some sort've horror setting. Like people would come in this ranch as a challenge. And stay purposely past 12:00am, and maybe the things that tried to scare them actually try to kill those people. That was the only thing people didn't realize about the ranch. Until now. And I need lots of help on this. I lack any ideas for things to scare people with. I was thinking that it could be a strange demented owner trying to scare people and kill them with his contraptions, and speaking into a microphone, to give the 'Zues' affect, from hidden speakers with in the Ranch. (Sorta like the Wizard dude hiding behind the curtain with the microphone telling Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz to 'not pay attention to the man with the mic' and such.)

But I can't do that evil stuff. But I think its a really good and original plot. So the main things I need help with are the scare contraptions (No zombies) and the evil man. and other things. Any other Ideas please mention in the comment section BELOW. xD

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 5:16 AM | Message # 2
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
My ideas for what could be there:

1. It's a "special" place where after midnight, the barrier between Earth and Hell is almost none existant, and blood thirsty demons are able to get through.

2. The place is haunted. After midnight the angry ghosts there are able to take a physical form and "remove" and unwanted visitors.

3. An ancient artifact is buried beneath the ground, anyone who stays in the area for to long, will slowly turn insane.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 10:15 PM | Message # 3
Sounds cool, But in my gut I realize this could easily be a dead thread. My dream just made it feel epic...

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 10:41 PM | Message # 4
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
I could easily take control of this, if you actually don't want to control what happens during it. Keep in mind I will consult you before making any drastic actions, if I do.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-10, 0:53 AM | Message # 5
That's what I was thinking, plus, I'm not used to the narrator side of things, and consulting me before making drastic measures, don't bother. I trust that you know what is good and not good in roleplays. also Zyphon, from Midnight to what? Thats also a question I'm thinking about but don't know what to make the time be. Any suggestions Equi and Zyphon about the time?

(Also, I still don't know how I litterally dreamed that up.)

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-10, 10:36 AM | Message # 6
1974. Back when everyone in america wasn't carrying a pistol with them whenever they go somewhere.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-10, 3:00 PM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
Well, I was thinking from midnight until dawn. And the time period Equinox came up with seems good.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-11, 0:51 AM | Message # 8
Maybe a bit more modern? cause the place has to look old. Plus, nowadays, everybody doesn't carry weapons with them, besides the mafia.

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-11, 1:15 AM | Message # 9
Yeah sure, keep that idea with you.

How about 1987? That's more modern, but still older.

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-11, 4:29 PM | Message # 10
...Sure.

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-07-11, 8:57 PM | Message # 11
Now that I think about it, where does this take place, country-state-wise?

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-07-19, 6:20 PM | Message # 12
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
You wanna know my dream?

A pink blob. A pink fucking blob was eating everyone I knew. I was hiding in my fucking basement under a blanket, while the fucking blob ate my friends.

Theres a taste of the shit my mind can create.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Other » Collaborations » My strange Dream.... (Its got some things to be worked on.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz