[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Collaborations » Might as well
Might as well
JigajigDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 7:37 AM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Might as well make something seeing as RPing is what I'm good at :P SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEN

Time to think of something.

Either
Zombies
Steampunk
Sci Fi
Fantasy
A mixture of two or more

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:41 AM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
down at AvD I'm developing the weapons for a massive sci-fi RP, while helping a bit with the storyline, if we complete that, I might be able to get permission to bring things such as the "D-LARS" here.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JigajigDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 1:07 PM | Message # 3
Famous RP'er
Hmm sounds interesting :3

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 3:44 PM | Message # 4
Here's a copy and paste of 3 weapons I provided, one for each category of weapon he wanted.

mech weapons bio weapons and prototypes

Mech weapons:weapons on mechs.

Bio weapons:Poisons and other indirect weapons, typically gas-oriented or injection-style.

Prototypes:Lasers.

Mech weapons are any things that can be placed on a mecha, which is a large one-person fighting robot.
The bastard blade:A simple sword arm. A long blade that scales 1:1 with the forearm's length. It goes straight out in a slit-form, then stretches going outward, then going straight again after the 1/8th forearm length stretch, into a downwards point. This blade can slice or stab equally well, although with the outward stretch at the blade, it makes sliding your blade out much faster and lighter to react afterwards.

Bio weapons are weapons that spread poisons and other statuses through gas or injections, typically.
The poison needle:Able to fit on special mechs or as a bio-bomb, this weapon as a mech weapon will shoot large, armor piercing needle-like rounds at the enemy from a mini-gun like barrel on the arm. If one of these needles strikes through, it will release a poison into the mech, or if set to "weak" state of the gun, the rounds will act as EMPs, draining energy from the mech, much like poison to a human.

Prototype weapons are large caliber and heavy firepower weapons, that can cause devastating destruction, or little to no harm to anything.
The FATS, Fire Across The Skies. This weapon is a detestation weapon if used correctly. It is a large laser rifle, typically longer than the average minigun, that fires a powerful laser which will burn through most armors, and leave a "Burn" status on anything it strikes, slowly burning away at it, until it either runs out of things to burn, or meets anything fireproof. This weapon can be used as a single shoulder weapon for a mech with one shot of ammo, or as a smaller scale rifle weapon, with massive kick, and three insanely explosive shots. Even the strongest of men are thrown by the kick of the FATS.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

StrikerDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 8:30 PM | Message # 5
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
Mechs are good. As long as they're Steampunk.

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 9:04 PM | Message # 6
Actually, the RP we're developing is heavy space-oriented.

StrikerDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 1:21 PM | Message # 7
The Helper Admin
Steampunk in space. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:03 PM | Message # 8
Steam cannot work in space

therefore challenge denied

StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 11:41 AM | Message # 9
The Helper Admin
Yes, but this is roleplay, not space.

JigajigDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 12:09 PM | Message # 10
Famous RP'er
This is my collab.. so I'll be choosing what we do cool

StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-08-10, 1:56 PM | Message # 11
The Helper Admin