Saturday, 2024-05-04, 8:13 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » \^/ The Test of the Island \^/ ((My 4th Roleplay))
\^/ The Test of the Island \^/
SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 0:25 AM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
*Tv turns on* "Sorry, we have no further evidence about the Plane Crash. Search and Rescue teams are searching but have found no evidence of the crash, but will continue searching for evidence. Also officials are trying to figure out what may have caused the crash, but have found no results so far; stay tuned to find more about this horrific crash. Now, to sports-" *shuts off*

Yeah, there was a crash, we're fine, scared? Yes. Worried? Yes. Chance of survival? ...Doubt it. This island that we landed on is strange...nothing seemed wrong with the plane, it just seemed to have been, well; pulled towards the island. Just like a magnet. Almost all of us are alive. A few unlucky ones;or were they the lucky ones? No matter, what matters is surviving, being rescued. Hehe, I can't help but laugh, as if we are gonna be rescued. But what I can't get off my mind is that there seems to be a strange air to this island. Good luck, fellow survivor.

-Survivor CS-

Name:
Appearance(You can change what they were later on) ((Peoples Luggage)):
Bio:
Details about your characters personality (Also you can foreshadow...cause who doesn't like foreshadowing?):
Any relatives that were on the crash?(Dead or alive):

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 0:33 AM

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 0:32 AM | Message # 2
-Survivor CS-

Name:Isaac Jarome
Appearance (You can change what they wear later on) ((Peoples luggage)):Isaac has slick black hair, but short, Isaac is also 6"0' and wears black linen pants, he also wears a Tuxedo with a white collar shirt with thin black stripes on it. He also wears black dress pants with black shoes.
Bio:He's a Doctor, the rest...TBR
Details about your characters personality (Also you can foreshadow...cause who doesn't like foreshadowing?):Hardgoing, doesnt know when to give up, also emotional.
Any relatives that were on the crash?(Dead or alive): None.

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 5:13 AM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(I may join later...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 1:55 PM | Message # 4
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
(Not gonna be Brisk :O)
Name: Abigail "Abby" Smith
Appearance(You can change what they were later on) ((Peoples Luggage)): Looks alot younger than she really is. In attatchment
Bio: None, really.
Details about your characters personality (Also you can foreshadow...cause who doesn't like foreshadowing?): Confident, stong, smart and loves nature...
Any relatives that were on the crash?(Dead or alive): Her little sister died
Attachments: 8007167.jpg (63.3 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 4:40 PM | Message # 5
(Accepted "Abby" XD)

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-12, 4:45 PM | Message # 6
(XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 0:12 AM | Message # 7
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
-Survivor CS-

Name:Emily Jaye Watson
Appearance(You can change what they were later on) ((Peoples Luggage)):Emily has medium length blond hair and has a "V" shaped scar on her left eye. Her left eye is a pale blue color while the other one is red. She is wearing a red and blue striped tanktop with black jeans and sneakers. She brought with her on the plane a backpack with some clothes and some snacks.
Bio:Emily was abandoned at an orphanage at the age of 2 and still has no idea where or who her parents are, she ran away from the orphanage on her 14th birthday due to teasing and bullying.
Details about your characters personality (Also you can foreshadow...cause who doesn't like foreshadowing?):Emily is usualy a very quiet person and can handle most situations well but if you get her stressed out then she is the complete opposite of that.
Any relatives that were on the crash?(Dead or alive): Since she doesn't know who her parents are she didn't know if any of her realitives were on the plane with her but she was assuming if there were then they'd be dead.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 0:19 AM | Message # 8
(Accepted, but change the colour of the red eye, the blue one is fine, its just that normally people dont have red eyes...XD)

Well.

There you have it.

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 0:26 AM | Message # 9
Famous RP'er
(Ok then I guess it will be green then but in my books she has one red eye.... she got born with it for some reason lol)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 0:28 AM | Message # 10
(ik, but once again, Zombo, gotta get creative...put some of your own flavour into it, i still accept ur CS, but maybe try your own made up style..) ((You dont ahve to)

Well.

There you have it.

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 9:25 AM | Message # 11
Famous RP'er
-Survivor CS-

Name:Emily Jaye Watson
Appearance(You can change what they were later on) ((Peoples Luggage)):Emily has medium length blond hair and has a "V" shaped scar on her left eye. Her left eye is a pale blue color while the other one is green. She is wearing a red and blue striped tanktop with black jeans and sneakers. She brought with her on the plane a backpack with some clothes and some snacks.
Bio:Emily was abandoned at an orphanage at the age of 2 and still has no idea where or who her parents are, she ran away from the orphanage on her 14th birthday due to teasing and bullying.
Details about your characters personality (Also you can foreshadow...cause who doesn't like foreshadowing?):Emily is usualy a very quiet person and can handle most situations well but if you get her stressed out then she is the complete opposite of that.
Any relatives that were on the crash?(Dead or alive): Since she doesn't know who her parents are she didn't know if any of her realitives were on the plane with her but she was assuming if there were then they'd be dead.

Added (2011-10-13, 9:25 Am)
---------------------------------------------
(there now her other eye is green instead of red lol)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 1:45 PM | Message # 12
(Theres an edit button... XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 8:43 PM | Message # 13
Famous RP'er
(oh, so it appears there is lol im still quite new to this site lol )

DemonDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 1:47 PM | Message # 14
(x3
Warning: I may swear, use...bad... language, get pissy at times, and... ya...
Dont think bad of me XD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2011-10-14, 2:29 PM | Message # 15
(Just think of her as emo :3)

Well.

There you have it.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » \^/ The Test of the Island \^/ ((My 4th Roleplay))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz