Thursday, 2026-10-01, 2:23 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Super Humans
KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 3:59 PM | Message # 1366
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
-/\Ryuu/\-

"My name is Ryuu," I reply.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 5:56 PM | Message # 1367
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I looked at dean. "What?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 6:38 PM | Message # 1368
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Dean

"Ah, nothing." I said with a big smile. "So where are you guys heading?"


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-31, 8:33 PM | Message # 1369
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Hell if I know."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:45 AM | Message # 1370
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Dean

"Well damn. Thought all you had it figured out." I said and playfully punched Twila in the arm.

Twila

"Working on it.," I glared at him and pushed him away.


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:11 AM | Message # 1371
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kissara

"Well seeing as I'm proably the only one here that has not lived in a cage most of my life we could head to my place for awhile."
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:34 PM | Message # 1372
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"And that's why you're the weakest link."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 1:43 PM | Message # 1373
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(So can I please get everyone's abilitys so I can affectingly RP as Ryuu? I tryed finding everyone CSs... Yea that didn't really work.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 2:12 PM | Message # 1374
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Russell has extreme strength, higher than average speed, and blood scent.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 2:24 PM | Message # 1375
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Thanks.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Zombo104Date: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:02 PM | Message # 1376
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(Chloe has mind reading mind controlling and dark energy. Nathan has a whole bunch of stuff cause of how much he was tested on, I'm still not sure what he should have.)

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-01, 10:08 PM | Message # 1377
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Cool thanks, can you reply to Ryuu now?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
JigajigDate: Thursday, 2012-08-02, 6:10 AM | Message # 1378
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(And I already said mine :P but in case you forgot, Kissara can control, make and do anything with electricity, inhuman reflexs and her Inner Eye which allows her to see even though she is blind)

Kissara

I smiled slightly. "You think so?"
 
EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-08-02, 10:31 AM | Message # 1379
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Yeah, you have no experience of true rage, and you simply work with electricity. That may work against humans, but against super humans, you aren't as strong as you appear."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-02, 1:14 PM | Message # 1380
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
-/\Ryuu/\-

"No offence but I agree with him, you don't seem all that strong... But I could be reading wrong, what with all this mixed energy'."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz