Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 12:27 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Super Humans
JigajigDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 6:07 AM | Message # 1381
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Kissara

"True rage.." I curled my hands into fists my face darkening. "True rage.." I laughed slightly. "Don't tell me that I don't know true rage" Sparks were flying off my hands as anger was welling inside of me.
 
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-08-03, 8:21 AM | Message # 1382
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I simply swept her feet from under her, forcing her to the ground.

"Your stance is too open."


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
Zombo104Date: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 1:50 AM | Message # 1383
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Chloe
"Nice to meet you Ryuu, I'm Chloe." I say, smiling brightly at her. "Do you mind me asking what your power is?" I ask still smiling.

Nathan
Chloe was always too polite. Or at least that's what I always thought. She trusted people too easily. For all we knew this Ryuu could be working for my father.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 11:06 AM | Message # 1384
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
-/\Ryuu/\-

"Well its not as cool as controlling dark energy and reading minds if that's what you want to know," I smile a little. I really needed to be more positive about things.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Saturday, 2012-08-04, 4:54 PM
 
JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 1:36 PM | Message # 1385
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(I simply swept her feet from under her, forcing her to the ground. << Wth? She has imhuman reflexs she'd move away before you could blink..)
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 1:38 PM | Message # 1386
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(He also has inhuman speed and strength. Reflexes means you can react fast enough, not that you ARE fast enough.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 1:42 PM | Message # 1387
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Fine)
 
JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 1:57 PM | Message # 1388
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
( cool )
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-08-04, 2:07 PM | Message # 1389
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(No spam!)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Zombo104Date: Monday, 2012-08-06, 9:58 PM | Message # 1390
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Chloe
I looked at her weirdly "How do you know my... Oh.... So you can read what other people's powers? I'd say that power is way cooler than my powers." I say now understanding how she already knew my powers without me telling her.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-08-06, 10:18 PM | Message # 1391
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
-/\Ryuu/\-

I shrug, "It's okay, I can stop people's abilitys temporarily. But I'm not so great at that," I try to smile again, "I could be worse," I give a little laugh.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 2:06 AM | Message # 1392
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Twila

"Sometimes its good to just like what you have." I rolled my eyes, Dean always seemed to piss me off.

Dean

" DUDE!!" I yelled as the big guy pushed the girl to the ground. "like seriously man, calm down!" I took a dew steps back laughing


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 7:44 PM | Message # 1393
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"What? I could have considered that a threat and dealt with it accordingly, you know. Instead, I simply showed an error."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:25 AM | Message # 1394
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Messages: 2382
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
Dean

"Yeah, welk whatever you say." I shrugged just before a hard large object smashed into the back of my head.


Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 10:23 AM | Message # 1395
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
-/\Ryuu/\-

There was a man near Chole, clear not in favor of being friend with strangers. This I completly understood, though if he needed to he could crush me like a bug so it didn't seem normal for him to be in such a huff.
"So Dean asked me earlier if I was at a hotel, then another girl said we guys came from 'The Hotel'. What's that about?"

(Can I bring in one of my old characters, I have a cool idea I want to pull in. I'll message you about it.)


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Thursday, 2012-08-09, 10:24 AM
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz