Saturday, 2024-05-04, 9:29 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » (:)+Clans and Groups. Guilds and War.+(:) ((My 7th roleplay))
(:)+Clans and Groups. Guilds and War.+(:)
SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 0:44 AM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
There are many Clans in this world, or groups you could say too. I myself, am quite fascinated by what groups can pull off together in this world (Which normally, are in forests). I really don't know what they base their courage, strength, and skill on. All I know is companion ship is quite clear within these groups, like they've been friends for millions of years, but I certainly can't say the same for groups meeting other groups. I've been watching many groups, each group seems to have their own ability or major strength in; like stealth, immunity to certain things, sword dueling, torture and sometimes there are groups that cast spells, or elements and stuff, but those groups are rare, I can only recall maybe 5 groups that had abilities like that. These groups, or Clans, are determined, for certain things around the world. Like power, strength, wealth. Or, maybe just for the taste of Lucious blood. But I know there's definitely more than those 4 reasons. Whenever groups come among each other, normally, it's just like two hamsters meeting each other. They observe each other, and then they fight, but sometimes, it was rare that groups came together. What amazes me the most about these groups, is that they're groups of Teens. Why are they groups of teens you ask? Maybe cause adults are too indecisive and strict. Anyways, now I could ask a million questions about why your in this forest. But I'm going to ask first, are you a Leader of a Group? A member? Or solo?

-~Group Information CS~-
What is your group named?:
Who's the leader of the group?:
Who's the Co-Leader? (Optional):
What are your ranks in your group?: (List in order, Highest rank, to lowest.)
What does your group strive for?: (Wealth, Blood, etc)
What is your groups special Ability or Strength?: (only 2 may have magic)
Bio about your group:
How many people are in your group?:
Always Recruiting, no matter how good? Or maybe only the best enter?: (Say either Best Enter or Always Recruiting, you can also say not at all)

-~Character CS~-
Name:(First and Last)
Appearance:
Solo?: (Y or N)
If Yes, why are you in this forest? And are you determined to make your own group sometime in the future? (Y or N):
Member: (Y or N)
If Yes, which group are you a member in?:
Leader?: (Y or N)
If Yes, Leader of which group?: (Say group name anyways if you've already made a group CS)
Weapons?: (Don't be too big on weapons, but longswords and stuff are allowed.)
Bio:
Anything to Criticize about the group your in?: (Only for members and leaders)

(Equi, I would like this roleplay to be rated, as I took a bit to make this. I shall also post a CS laster.)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:12 PM

EvieDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 3:33 AM | Message # 2
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
-~Group Information CS~-
What is your group named?: False Shimmer
Who's the leader of the group?: Virra
Who's the Co-Leader? (Optional): Destiny
What are your ranks in your group?: 1.Group leader2.Co-leader3.Hunters/medic
What does your group strive for?: Strive for power and respect.
What is your groups special Ability or Strength?: All highly trained in wildlife survival and with weapons. The leader and co-leader have magic.
Bio about your group: All troubled girls from Juvie that ran away to survive by themselves.
How many people are in your group?: 5
Always Recruiting, no matter how good? Or maybe only the best enter?:Only the best

~Character CS~-
Name: Virra Hunt
Appearance:in attachment
Solo?: no, have a group
If Yes, why are you in this forest? And are you determined to make your own group sometime in the future? : Were in the forest to escape from reality and abuse.
Member: Yes
If Yes, which group are you a member in?: False Shimmer
Leader?: Yes
If Yes, Leader of which group?: False Shimmer
Weapons?: All have small switch blades, butterfly knives and swords:
Bio: Virra was in Juvie for stealing cars and hitting a cop.
Anything to Criticize about the group your in?: Nothing
Attachments: 2502298.jpg (33.8 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:09 PM | Message # 3
((Kk C'MON PPL!!!! JOIN! biggrin :D :D) ((Accepted))

Well.

There you have it.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:27 PM | Message # 4
Name Isaac Silventa.
Appearance: In attachment. And around his neck is a deep rouge ruby necklace.
Solo?: Yes. Why would you care?
If Yes, why are you in this forest? And are you determined to make your own group sometime in the future?:: I'm in this forest, cause I have to deliver...things; And having a group would just slow me down.
Member: Member? No, I follow no leader.
If Yes, which group are you a member in?:
Leader?: No, but if you mean Leader of myself, then sure, I'm a 'leader'.
If Yes, Leader of which group?: Myself (its a joke if your that retarded) ((Exactly why I dont have groups.))
Weapons?: I have a Silver Shortsword with a Iron shield with big symbol incarved in it.
Bio:I'm not gonna give any detail of where I've been, so stop with the fuckin questions.
Anything to Criticize about the group your in?:If you mean myself, then psh, no. Im perfect.

Added (2011-12-26, 1:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Oh yeah, those comments in brackets on the CS are Isaac's comments)
Attachments: 5718130.jpeg (21.4 Kb)

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Monday, 2011-12-26, 6:04 PM

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:32 PM | Message # 5
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(I'll rate eventually. The heater's out and it's freezing over here, so I don't feel like using too much brain power.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:34 PM | Message # 6
(U gonna join? xD)

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:35 PM | Message # 7
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
-~Group Information CS~-
What is your group named?: Deadly Hope (Sometimes called DH)
Who's the leader of the group?: Iris
Who's the Co-Leader? (Optional): Demetri
What are your ranks in your group?: 1.) Cheif. 2.) Deputy. 3.) Hunter/Warrior. 4.) Gnaw
What does your group strive for?: Respect and power
What is your groups special Ability or Strength?: We are all great swordsman. The gnaws are the ones who forge our swords. The cheif and deputy are the only ones with magic.
Bio about your group: We are all troublesome teenagers with plenty of skill. The gnaws are great builders and thinkers, they forge our swords extremely well. The warriors/hunters fight and gather food. The deputy is next in line to cheif, and keeps the gnaws in order. The chief leads the group and is highly trusted and respected, even feared sometimes. They keep everyone in order, and are the strongest.
How many people are in your group?: 10. But we are recruiting more.
Always Recruiting, no matter how good? Or maybe only the best enter?: Always recruiting.

-~Character CS~-
Name: Iris Shinigami
Appearance: In attatchment
Solo?: No
If Yes, why are you in this forest? And are you determined to make your own group sometime in the future? (Y or N):
Member: Yes. Is the cheif
If Yes, which group are you a member in?: Deadly Hope
Leader?: Yes
If Yes, Leader of which group?: Deadly Hope
Weapons?: A strong, sharp longsword with a silver hilt, double curved daggers, grenades she stole from a military camp
Bio: Is wanted by many police for stealing and pick-pocketing, etc.
Anything to Criticize about the group your in?: Nothing. She has complete trust in them.
Attachments: 1167333.png (29.9 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 2:29 PM | Message # 8
(Accepted, i want a couple more people to enter...)

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 3:32 PM | Message # 9
What is your group named?: The forgotten.
Who's the leader of the group?: The council of the forgotten.
Who's the Co-Leader? (Optional): The rest of the Forgotten ranks.
What are your ranks in your group?: (List in order, Highest rank, to lowest.) The forgotten, the Foresworn, and the unknown. There is a story speaking of a dark trio within the group, known as the soul gems, but this has not been verified.
What does your group strive for?: (Wealth, Blood, etc) The motives of this group have not been verified, but it is believed to be....Souls. The souls of everyone around.
What is your groups special Ability or Strength?: (only 2 may have magic) The forgotten and the foresworn, have the ability to revive those who have died for the first time. They also have access to lunarkenisis.
Bio about your group: A group of dark fanatics and unlawful sickos, they will go to distances a normal person would get sick to imagine.
How many people are in your group?: A unknown amount. The numbers are expected to be around 100, because of the unknown. But then again, no one even counts the unknown, hence the title. The unknown aren't too challenging, though.
Always Recruiting, no matter how good? Or maybe only the best enter?: (Say either Best Enter or Always Recruiting, you can also say not at all) Not at all. They use the souls of those who die as ghoul servants, known as the unknown.

-~Character CS~-
Name:(First and Last) "Shaco" ???
Appearance: In the attachment.
Solo?: (Y or N) No.
If Yes, why are you in this forest? And are you determined to make your own group sometime in the future? (Y or N): N/A
Member: (Y or N) Yes.
If Yes, which group are you a member in?: The Forgotten.
Leader?: (Y or N) Yes, one of them.
If Yes, Leader of which group?: The forgotten.
Weapons?: (Don't be too big on weapons, but longswords and stuff are allowed.) Scimitars, special home-made grenades, and jack-in-the-boxes.
Bio: To be revealed in time, my friend.
Anything to Criticize about the group your in?: (Only for members and leaders) Shaco is only one of the several Forgotten leaders, so he cannot simply make his own decisions. He has to consult the entire council, even though he usually doesn't.
Attachments: 7981279.jpg (17.8 Kb)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EvieDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 3:56 PM | Message # 10
RP'er Without A Life
(Good idea for a RP its...interesting.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 6:05 PM | Message # 11
(Very interesting, a couple things i find somewhat skeptical about your Group and character CS, but Accepted)

Added (2011-12-26, 6:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(HHHmmmm.....I'm not sure if I should start this roleplay yet.....oh heck. May as well, let the Roleplay BEGIN!

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Monday, 2011-12-26, 6:01 PM

DemonDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 6:44 PM | Message # 12
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
I sat in the DH hideout, which was a secret cave hidden behind a waterfall. Demitri was watching over the Gnaws and Hunters, keeping them in order. I sighed, and examined my new sword that the highest Gnaw had created. She was extremely gifted with forging weapons, and made incredible swords.
It was dual-edged, finely sharpened, shiny, long, and strong. I bended it, and it didnt break. It just flopped back into place. I went outside and tested it on afew trees. "Perfect"
I had worked on one certain tree. It soon fell down with a loud thump.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 7:00 PM | Message # 13
-In the underground base of the Forgotten-

"Weee muuuusssst...." Moaned Yaria, the sword expert female leader.
"No, we need to ignore the DH and hunt down the False Shimmer!" Aaron, the ranged combat necromancer, says.
"Heheh, you're both fools, heheh! We need to destroy them BOTH!" Shaco says.

"Enough!" Zilian, the battle-mage, says.

He continues, "We need to scout them first, and figure out where they both are, and decide which one is more of a potential threat, and deal with them first."

He continues yet again. "And you, Shaco, shall be the scout. The Unknown are too incompetent to sneak."

"Heheh, you can count on me! Heheee-heheh!" Shaco says, bouncing around as he leaves to scout.

SupernerdDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 7:30 PM | Message # 14
Isaac-

I sat down, resting my sore legs as I listened to the sound of the wind...it was nice, the breeze against my face and hair. I had arrived at a lake, with a opening in the forest, where a green field was, where flowers of all different colors bloomed. The reflections of the flowers showed in the clear undisturbed water, I could also see myself in the reflection. I did look somewhat worn out, maybe not to an enemy (Y'see, I've practiced many hours to not look weak to the enemy.) but, well maybe someone who knew me very well, and nobody knew me well except myself. My shield was still on my back, and I looked around, taking the shield off my back, and feeling a wave of relief come over me, but my reflection in the water suggested that I was somewhat angry about something. I lay on the grass beside the lake, keeping the sword close, and closed an eye, drifting off into sleep...

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Monday, 2011-12-26, 7:54 PM

EvieDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 7:53 PM | Message # 15
RP'er Without A Life
~Virra
-False Shimmers air base-

We all sat in the canopy of trees singing our soft song of loss. We recently just lost our youngest hunter Cinthia. Destiny our co-leader was her older sister and we all tried to comfort her. I lit a blue fire using magic and we sang through the night until exhaustion hit us, then sleep.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » (:)+Clans and Groups. Guilds and War.+(:) ((My 7th roleplay))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz