Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Other » Off Topic » MC Custom Map
MC Custom Map
ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 7:43 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
I'm not completely sure where to put this, but I've decided to put the notes for the MC custom Map I'm buolding here(As well as keep copies of them on my computer. So... Yeah.

Story:

Long ago, the world was fileld with chaos war and disease was everywhere. But peopel learned to live with it eventually. It was not the preffered way to lvie, but it was the only one.

Until of course, a Bandit King found a remanent of the old world. A poerful sword called the Wolf's blade. He used to blade to seize power. He ruled the world with the dark powers the blade gave him, but soon, he went to far.

He opened to portal to a hellish realm called the nether, and summoned demons through a portal in a hidden location. He used the demons to slay anyone who didn't comply with his orders. But the peopel owuld not give up.

They formed a group of elite warriors, archers, and magi, to combat the demons, they were known only as the Ranger. Their leader, Galvin, decided to take back the world, piece by pice. Eventually, he had enoguh power to fight back against the new "Wolf King". The battle was quick, and the now old Wolf King was defeated, but the Ranger leader could not bring himself to kill him.

However, the dark Ranger, Jaulek, killed the Wolf King, and stole the Sacred Wolf's Blade. He then challenged Galvin to a duel, the winner would be the new knig of the realm.

It was a duel to the death, and Galvin won, but he could not bring himself to kill his former king. Jaulek Cursed Galvin, and said that his soft heart woudl be his downfall, and then escaped with the Blade.

Now, since the portal has no new master, demosn are flooding into the world at an alarming rate, and some peopel question if even the Rangers can stop them. You, are said to be the most powerful of the Rangers, the Blue Ranger. You are also known to be the kindest ranger, but you, just like the leader seem never to be able to make the finihsing move on your human enemies, and your trusting nature has comprimised many missions, and because of that, the othjers do not respect you.

But now, even though you may not know it, now is your chance to be the hero, to finally stop the evil, and show this world lost in shadows and darkness the light!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the story of the whole series overall, as I plan for this to be a series. Soo... Please tell me what oyu think of it, I'lll be busy buildign the first town and the first few sidequests.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 8:07 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
What is this for?
A roleplay?
A story?

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 8:29 PM | Message # 3
The Flying Penguin
Awards: 5
Minecraft Custom Map.

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 1:22 PM | Message # 4
Zyphon's Supporter
I still don't understand.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:01 PM | Message # 5
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
In a minecraft custom map, you create a map with signs and such providing a story, and you fight, solve puzzles, preform parkour, etc. to progress through the story. This can usually lead to multiple maps, and even extend into more stories. He is going to use this story as the background set up for where the game starts off in the custom map, and to explain what the player can expect.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:07 PM | Message # 6
Zyphon's Supporter
Ok.....
This is a test to prove if you're a pervert or not. Wolf is too afraid to even pm you. She wants to make sure, to fill in the blanks.
Can you ____ under the _____ and ____ it?
If not, do ___ it _______, ok?
_____.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:22 PM | Message # 7
Can you Smoke under the Clouds and scare it?
If not, do fuck it run, ok?
Meh.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:26 PM | Message # 8
Zyphon's Supporter
Awnser:
Can you get under the table and fix it?
If not, do it tomorrow.
Bye.

Try this one. :3
Go ____ _____.
It is ____ _______ to have _____ ______ there.
Or you can _____ take a _______.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:33 PM | Message # 9
Go Home kid.
It is too dark to have midget ninjas there.
Or you can go take a pill.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:41 PM | Message # 10
Zyphon's Supporter
Wolf is out of the room now.
You're just luring her into a trap aren't you?
ADMIT YOU'RE A PERVERT.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 3:59 PM | Message # 11
ITS A TRAP

Wolf's only like 11 or 12, right? It's your job to watch and prevent her from being swayed into the destruction that this site brings.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 4:04 PM | Message # 12
Zyphon's Supporter
Now she's 11.
I knew it was a trap.
I'll let you have her...
If you can find a picture of a cat laying down.

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 4:14 PM | Message # 13
Sounds like more of a burden than a useful item.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 4:16 PM | Message # 14
Zyphon's Supporter
I BEG YOU.
LET ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE BE NORMAL.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 4:17 PM | Message # 15
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
If Equi pervs on her and she's only 11, then he's a pedo.

Meh.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Other » Off Topic » MC Custom Map
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz