Tuesday, 2026-10-06, 10:14 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
I SENSE ANOTHER DIRECTIONER
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 7:37 PM | Message # 121
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Will you post on Black Hill?

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 7:41 PM | Message # 122
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
Oh yeah, sure.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:21 PM | Message # 123
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Sweet

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:28 PM | Message # 124
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I saw this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....uck.jpg parked in front of the mall

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:33 PM | Message # 125
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Da'fuck?

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
ElizabethAllyDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 9:48 PM | Message # 126
Viewer
Group: Checked
Messages: 17
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Removed
-Demon


lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololooolololololololoolloolololololololololololololoololloloololloloololloolololololloolloloolllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllololololololooll I LOVE PIE hehehehehheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I LOVE PIGS boobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobbooboobooboobooboobooboo I EAT POOP
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 10:03 PM | Message # 127
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Why was that at the mall?

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 11:23 AM | Message # 128
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Oops, my bad!

And I was thinking someone stole it from me...


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 1:58 PM | Message # 129
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I have no idea. it wasn't fake, I knew that. I guess someone was allowed to take it home?

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 5:07 PM | Message # 130
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Wow...

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 5:50 PM | Message # 131
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
Yeah

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ElizabethAllyDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:33 PM | Message # 132
Viewer
Group: Checked
Messages: 17
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Removing them does not help and she is grounded so it was not her demon.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololooolololololololoolloolololololololololololololoololloloololloloololloolololololloolloloolllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllololololololooll I LOVE PIE hehehehehheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I LOVE PIGS boobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobbooboobooboobooboobooboo I EAT POOP
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:49 PM | Message # 133
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
Look, I honestly don't trust you, so I won't trust your words. ESPECIALLY after you call either me or Kenzie a 'Bitch' and a 'Hoe bag'. It's honestly disprespectful. So no, I will not unban her.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ElizabethAllyDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:53 PM | Message # 134
Viewer
Group: Checked
Messages: 17
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
IM NOT ASKING U TO UNBAN HER I WANT U TO NOW THE TRUTH ASK KENZIE SHE IS FUCKING GROUNDED

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololooolololololololoolloolololololololololololololoololloloololloloololloolololololloolloloolllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllololololololooll I LOVE PIE hehehehehheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe I LOVE PIGS boobooboobooboobooboobooboobooboobbooboobooboobooboobooboo I EAT POOP
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:55 PM | Message # 135
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
And now you're yelling at me. Look, I don't see your point. I don't care what the 'truth' is, I'm saying I've lost my trust in you and your sisters, so I will not trust what you have to say.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz