• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Other » Off Topic » I'm RedToms~
I'm RedToms~
RedTomsDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 8:21 PM | Message # 1
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Arright, so I'll work hard to type this well. First thing, I always say this when I start out: I have Anemia, a shortage of red blood cells. That means:
-Im sorta weak
-I cant bleed so much
-This may be the explanation for why im not on for certain days.

So yea. AAANNYYYWAAAAYYYY, I'm trying to turn into a Janoskian(did I spell that right?), Im a 100% Directioner ( I like BTR only for their song 'Elevate' ), I'm best friends with a Satanist, and an Athiest(both I met online but never in RL), and i'm Catholic. Whatever you have to say, I never judge you, no matter what, as you can see from by bofs(best online friends). I play volleyball, even though I really hate it, and my mom says 'You need The Exercise' and I so, even though I lost like 8lbs during the summer. :/ I'm very open to everyone, even though you're all strangers to me. In my opinion, I can tell you anything as long as its nothing private(my name, etc). I have a very annoying household, everyone screaming back and forth, but its mostly quiet when we get everything done. You may be wondering 'Why is she so open' is because I plan on getting to know you all, and I write many stories and such :] I express myself though my writing, and I plan on being a writer when I grow up. Yes, being an Olympic volleyball player will have to wait, i'll have to deal with it. AAAAAANNNYYYWAAAAYYYYYY, your turn. Dont be shy guys, i want to know y'all

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

JigajigDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 4:54 AM | Message # 2
Famous RP'er
Welcome to the forums RedToms nice to meet you smile

I'm Jigajig

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 8:41 AM | Message # 3
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Nice! I'm Demon, as you can see. I like the Janoskians too! They're hilarious. I'm 100% Directioner too :D. I play volleyball as well. It's really fun.
I have abnormally small lungs, so I can't run for very long or play volleyball for long, but if I do, I can't really breath. It's hard to explain.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 12:34 PM | Message # 4
Social warrior of the administration
Guten tag, I am Equinox. I am a moderate pervert who is rather strong, and pretty fast, although I'm slightly chubby, so I don't have very good stamina. I'm an avid league of legends player, and I enjoy a mixture of rock and roll with types of metal.

I rammed an attempted rapist away from my sister and out of a window around a year ago or something, and I have been playing soccer for eight years, and basketball for four. I have seen people die in front of me, and I have a disease that makes me emotionally monotone, but my voice allows me to become a voice actor, as I am now. (Obviously, I have gotten no where as of yet, since bethesda cut one of the voice examples I showed, and used it in one of their games without paying or even informing me)

Any more questions?

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:25 PM | Message # 5
Basic description of Equinox. He seems like a fun guy.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:31 PM | Message # 6
Oh yeah, I'm also forgetful.

Which is why I had to redo four months of homeschool work, that I just got done with yesterday.

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:33 PM | Message # 7
I think you mean unforgettable.

There are still some things I can't forget.

And they aren't good things.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 1:49 PM | Message # 8
The first three monthly meetings don't exist.

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 2:14 PM | Message # 9
Agreed.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

StrikerDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 4:48 PM | Message # 10
The Helper Admin
Awards: 8
Ohai, RedToms. Welcome to RPF, I'm Striker, the former owner and general helper of the site. I am obsessed with Megaman Legends. End of story.

RedTomsDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 7:30 PM | Message # 11
Great RP'er
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT MY ' KEY WORKING

I'm in a household where my dad screams at my brother, my gramma screams at all of us, my mom screams at my dad, and i scream at nobody
Most of my punctuation keys are really, well, difficult to get, sto dont be surprised when I have a few fragments, but i'll try hart to type my best :3

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. "
-John F. Kennedy
“I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” -Dudley Field Malone

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 7:35 PM | Message # 12
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
I'm Kenzieroo (No duh) I have no medical conditions besides my glasses that I can live without it just makes things a bit easier.
I have anger management problems, which you'll never see on this website.
I have emotional problems mostly having to do with my ability to read people easily. But you'll never see it on the site.
I am a great actress but no one knows this because I've been acting for most of my life since third grade. No one has really figured it out yet.
I hate people that complain, and no one realizes how much I don't complain because I'm so easily irritated which people also don't realize.
I love all animals, and I do my own studies in science all the time.
My career wish is to be a author and a photographer, Though graphic design and Neurologist is up there.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 7:47 PM | Message # 13
I have few medical conditions, besides my abnormally small lungs. Asthama (Due to my lungs), and eczema, a rather annoying skin rash.
I also have anger problems, and yes, I do show them often on this site. I've gotten into fights with many users here. Yes, I tend to swear, just so you are warned.
I have a few emotional problems, because my family tends to fight. I'm really not as tough as I may seem. Sure, I can pick up 50-75 lbs with ease, and I do have a black belt, but I'm weak. Not physically, I mean emotionally.
I'm terrified of thunder storms. Call me a wimp, I don't care. I don't know why, but I've always been afraid of them. I tend to over think things. If there's a bad storm, I suddenly assume I might die, and I fall apart.
I also tend to ramble, as you can see.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

RedTomsDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 7:52 PM | Message # 14
Great RP'er
I hate thunderstorms. They get me worried. ESPECIALLY WHEN I LIVE IN HOUSTON! There are like thousands. One was like so bad, i couldn't see anything but grey past my backyard fence (Ahaha theres my . key)

-John F. Kennedy

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 7:57 PM | Message # 15
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
I love thunderstoms, they make me feel so.... I don't know what the word is Alive? I don't know but cold wet and loud are the best combo to me.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Forum » Other » Off Topic » I'm RedToms~
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz