Thursday, 2026-10-08, 1:39 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 5:38 PM | Message # 211
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Accepted, Xem is ganna like you.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 5:40 PM | Message # 212
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Alex will stay away from him)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 5:45 PM | Message # 213
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Lol. I think Lilfy will like him to, but she's unpredictable. Even if I control her I follow character.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 5:46 PM | Message # 214
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I don't have anymore characters, so I can't tell how would they react XP)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 5:48 PM | Message # 215
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(...) (Now I have to wait for two people.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 5:50 PM | Message # 216
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(And I don't have what to do :/)

Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:34 PM | Message # 217
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Hmm...Now where to start...)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:41 PM | Message # 218
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(At your house or at the park. Is a good place.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:44 PM | Message # 219
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(I was going to make it where I start off fighting a bandit of sorts, but that works too.)

(Give me a minute...)


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:45 PM | Message # 220
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Ok.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:50 PM | Message # 221
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Lukas is gone.)

Added (2011-11-05, 6:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Ignore that that was my little brother)


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:50 PM | Message # 222
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(IK.)

(Oh wow.)


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:51 PM
 
EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 7:02 PM | Message # 223
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
~Jarren~

Sheathing my swords.

Hiding my daggers.

Preparing my hidden knives.

Having my special greatsword ready on my back at all times, along with my broadsword.

Nothing is going to get past me now.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 8:32 PM | Message # 224
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

"Wait here, it seems we will have one more person. There a bit slow, I'll be back. NO leaving, and if Xem comes ignor him, DON'T attack." and I disappeared back to Silverdozz for one last trip.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 8:40 PM | Message # 225
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Why would I need to attack her..." I quietly mutter to myself.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz