Thursday, 2026-10-08, 8:57 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
GabbyDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 10:32 PM | Message # 241
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Oh sorry.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 9:08 AM | Message # 242
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(It's a female angel and a dark winged male, right? I don't know who is who, but I'm guessing nightingale is the one with dark wings.)

Added (2011-11-06, 9:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
"That's fine. I guess if you all aren't around I'll be responsible for watching over them?" I say, with a laugh.


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 10:05 AM | Message # 243
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I'm at the beach I won't be posting today and tomorrow. Your almost correct but not quiet when I get home I'll repost the pictures.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 11:38 AM | Message # 244
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(I know where the pictures are. I just don't know what name is what.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 2:58 PM | Message # 245
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(On my phone so I can't do attachments, but...

Nightingale

http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/_fr/1/4777698.jpg )

Xem

http://roleplayers.ucoz.com/_fr/1/8771873.jpg


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:06 PM | Message # 246
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(It'd be even better if I could get a response.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:08 PM | Message # 247
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

I smile, but do not laugh with him. "The portal to Riverveiw is in the middle of this lake."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:19 PM | Message # 248
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Do I take a boat or something?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:28 PM | Message # 249
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

I nod, and for the third time that night my inhuman white reflection turned into a small boat ready to ride through dimensions.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:34 PM | Message # 250
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I carefully get on.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:36 PM | Message # 251
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

As soon as he got all the way on the boat it trudge forward... "Xem's ganna be mad at me," I mumble to myself.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 4:56 PM | Message # 252
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"For what?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 5:32 PM | Message # 253
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

"Oh nothing," and we finally reached the middle.

"Xem, Fi angen i chi eto."
Less then a second later you could hear a yell of anger, Xem slowly comes out of the water looking at both of us then straight at me.

" Doeddwn i ddim yn gwybod eich bod wedi cael y Smarts i ddod o hyd i rywun defnyddiol." he scorned me.

Rolling my eyes I only replied. "Cau i fyny ac ar draws ddefnyddio dros."
The boat plunges down into the water and for the last time appears in the ocean. The boat continues to shore, Xem disappeared."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Monday, 2011-11-07, 5:33 PM
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 5:41 PM | Message # 254
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
I stopped playing my guitar and just looked at the water.'What a beautiful ocean', I thought.

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 6:00 PM | Message # 255
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

Quickly land comes into view as well as the others and the other two boats.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz