Tuesday, 2026-10-06, 6:48 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-06, 10:48 PM | Message # 721
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Sounds interesting."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
GabbyDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-07, 6:21 PM | Message # 722
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I shrugged while staring down at my sword.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-12-08, 11:20 PM | Message # 723
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Nightingale

I sigh as I walk the air was stale and old. Something seemed off I could smell something off, it wasn't a bad smell but I started to get paranoid.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 9:51 AM | Message # 724
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

The tunnel slowly got hotter and hotter, This is weird, it's not suppose to get hotter...


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:11 AM | Message # 725
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Is it supposed to be so hot here?" I asked.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:18 AM | Message # 726
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"No..." I continue to walk, thinking of everything that could have changed when I brought them over here.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:22 AM | Message # 727
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"My face is going to melt in heat as this..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:27 AM | Message # 728
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"This can't be good. No one leaves a random room that makes you feel like you'll burst into flames, just sitting around."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:27 AM | Message # 729
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

"I kinda like it," I mummble.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:29 AM | Message # 730
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"I'd rather be underwater for 2 hours than a minute in such heat..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:31 AM | Message # 731
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

"No you don't,"


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:41 AM | Message # 732
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
"Believe me..." I said.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:44 AM | Message # 733
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"We can arrange that."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:46 AM | Message # 734
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

"Living on the edge of Alaska nd almost drowning twice is not pleasent. "


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:47 AM | Message # 735
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I sighed and said, "Good for you to say when you can stand this heat..."


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz