Tuesday, 2026-10-06, 3:47 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:51 AM | Message # 736
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"Everyone be quiet for a minute." I told them, a heard a soft hissing, it sounded like this hiss of a heater. I knew it wasnt.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Monday, 2011-12-12, 10:53 AM | Message # 737
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I nodded and didn't even breathe, just weakly.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 2:27 PM | Message # 738
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Sounds like a bloody heater."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:00 PM | Message # 739
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I shrugged."Maybe."I said with a positive attitude.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 5:55 PM | Message # 740
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

I look at them thinking, they all look reassured, exept Shosanna, I bet she had the same thought as me. I think they got a Φωτιά, not good...
"Guys you need to stay quiet, we've got a,"
" Φωτιά to worry about," Shosanna cut in.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 7:49 PM | Message # 741
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Stop speaking Greek or whatever and speak fucking English."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 7:51 PM | Message # 742
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I smiled."Ya?"I said trying to act nice, but a little mean.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 8:03 PM | Message # 743
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

"Φωτιά, is the name of the creature, no matter what language you speak names don't switch."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 8:07 PM | Message # 744
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"How do I spell that in English? I'd like to be able to write of that in the letters back home."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 8:10 PM | Message # 745
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

"I spell it F-u-t-y-a, and that's if we even get past it. It's made of fire and air, only three have trained one and two have killed it. This is not ganna be easy."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 8:12 PM | Message # 746
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I sighed a small sigh.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 8:29 PM | Message # 747
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Well after this, there'll be at least one more."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-12, 9:25 PM | Message # 748
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

Shosanna shot me a worryed glance. Then I continued to walk slowly the hall got hotter and hotter, on Shosanna seemed to understand are problem, yet I had a feeling that luck was on our side at lest for now.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
lukas2231Date: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 0:05 AM | Message # 749
The Loner of the site.
Group: Moderators
Messages: 1745
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
Alex
I clenched my katana's handle, just in case.


Overlord of the Void and Darkness.
Half-Demon, half-Fox. Problem?
 
KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-13, 9:43 AM | Message # 750
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Shosanna

As we walk I go though everything I knew about Φωτιά, it wasn't hard I thought I invented it. Guess not because now its real...


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz