Monday, 2026-10-05, 3:51 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Black and Misted
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 9:39 PM | Message # 811
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"But you guys don't have wings, you cant get over them, plus there huge."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 9:50 PM | Message # 812
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"So, you guys don't have walls around them or something, to prevent people from going around?"

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 9:54 PM | Message # 813
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"There is no around."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 2:05 AM | Message # 814
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I sighed and looked down, having no hope whatsoever.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 9:48 AM | Message # 815
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"So it's basically ALL around the entryway? As in, no wall to climb or something? Well, that sucks."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 9:59 AM | Message # 816
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

"It goes on for hundreds of miles..."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 10:03 AM | Message # 817
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Not a problem. If you guys can fly that long, we can walk along a wall that long. Or climb, if It's apparently that tall. Anyways, let's just get going. It still feels pretty hot in here."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 10:08 AM | Message # 818
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Night

I nod, and we all reach the next door. Who knows what's on the other side.
(I'm ganna stop until tonight.)


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 10:13 AM | Message # 819
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(That's fine, I was waiting for a good point to finally leave anyways, I've gotta prep for some projects when my parents get back from their Oil change, with the last of the supplies we need.)

(Did you know they don't make the mercury thermometers anymore? That's a bunch of bullshit, I needed one for my project.)


~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 10:22 AM | Message # 820
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I knew that, it's because is poisonous and they think we're dumb enough to break it and inhale the fumes, or eat it...)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 2:14 PM | Message # 821
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Mercury fumes aren't what kills usually, it's because they apparently break in people's mouths. Kind of stupid if you don't notice a big-ass crack and red dripping from it.)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
GabbyDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 2:42 PM | Message # 822
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
Angel

I waited behind them quickly while staring down at my sword.


"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 5:46 PM | Message # 823
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(They can kill if you have to much... I think I watch to much of A thousand ways to die..)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
EquinoxDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 9:22 PM | Message # 824
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Messages: 7183
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(That's like saying you can drink lemon juice, but drinking too much can kill you. Everyone knows it, no one cares. :P)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.
 
KenzierooDate: Monday, 2011-12-19, 10:10 PM | Message # 825
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(They smashed fluorescent lights on their open cuts...)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz