Thursday, 2024-05-02, 9:25 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~☼~\Ink/~☼~\ ([insertcreative...thinghere])
/~☼~\Ink/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 3:23 PM | Message # 1
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
/~☼~\Story/~☼~\

There is an art that humans used to know. It was long forgotten after the years, but know, it the worst days of humanity, people are beginning to remember. Chaos dwells within the heart of our world, and long ago, we embraced the chaos. Chaos was our brother, our sister, our father and our mother. We used the chaos for our own means. We turned it into a more... Pure form, so to say. That, was called Order. Order, we could use more effectively to power this lost art of ours. Back then, we called it Shaping. These days... We call it magic.
Our leaders had abandoned us, they left us to die, and we began to destroy ourselves, tear ourselves apart. But then, we found the Chaos again. But this time, we could not turn it into Order. We were to corrupt, and our corruption corrupted our lost art, our gift of magic. It spread over the energies of the world like spilt ink over paper.
The darkness and corruption had left a stain on our world, one that could not be destroyed or purified, we would simply have to learn to live with this darkness, or die trying to control it.
In the old days, the Order could not possibly have been used for evil, but the chaos... IT could be used by those who would wish harm upon others. Another weapon that we can use to kill our fellow humans with.
Our corruption spreads like spilt ink over paper...
And it shall be our demise.

/~☼~\Rules/~☼~\

Please use correct grammar.
Wait to be accepted.
No ubering.
The MuffinMan?=Lives on Cherrylane
No Auto-hitting.
No Uber-dodging(i.e, I did a triple back flip to avoid the attack)
You<Admin<Me

/~☼~\Admins/~☼~\

Demon
Spark
Supernerd
Equinox
Striker
Kenzieroo

/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name:
Appearance:
Powers(1-3):
Weapons:
Items:
Bio:
The MuffinMan?:

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:42 PM | Message # 2
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
/~☼~\Character Sheet/~☼~\

Name: Rouge Fright

Appearance: http://www.hdwallpapers4iphone.com/_ph/3/748377868.jpg

Powers(1-3): She can grow anything(ex. a tire tree, a moeny tree). She can fly. She has the abillity to control atoms, and if she splits them, there's a shield around her.

Weapons: A dagger.

Items: A messenger bag. Her pet in the picture, she burried two of her dead pets and this guy grew. >.>
http://gadgetsin.com/uploads....g_1.jpg

Bio: She lives by herself, she was old enough to leave her orphanage. She does very well on her own.

The Muffin Man?=Lives on Cherrylane XD

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Message edited by Spark - Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:43 PM

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:46 PM | Message # 3
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
Name: Savanna Rae
Appearance: Attatchment
Powers(1-3): Shapeshifting, flight (only with her wings), reads minds
Weapons: A long steel katana, 2 daggers
Items: N/A
Bio: N/A
Attachments: 9674971.jpg (5.5 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:47 PM | Message # 4
The Flying Penguin
(Umm... I'm not sure if I should allow your pet to be a rabbit in what appears to be a bluesuit/sailors outfit... But i'll allow it. Acepted! biggrin )

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:47 PM | Message # 5
Zyphon's Supporter
(Yesh!)

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 7:47 PM | Message # 6
The Flying Penguin
(Demon also accepted(latepost))

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 8:00 PM | Message # 7
The Flying Penguin
Name: Wolfe Traulvern
Appearance: Tall(5'9"), skinny, caucasian, black hair, light blue eyes, generally looks very friendly, wears black jacket, white shirt, jeans, black shoes.
Powers(1-3): control over weather(not extremely), control over nature(not extremly), control over animals(not extremly).
Weapons: N/a
Items: wallet, some money
Bio: lives alone just triyng not to be kileld by all the evils of the world, traveling form city to city.
The MuffinMan?: I'm not tellnig oyu.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 8:01 PM | Message # 8
Zyphon's Supporter
(Start?)

ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 8:51 PM | Message # 9
The Flying Penguin
(Yes.)

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-29, 2:07 PM | Message # 10
The Flying Penguin
~~Wolfe~~

A gunshot in the middle of the night woke me up form the alley I had fallen asleep in. Normaly, before the complete break down of society, there would be police sirens, but only the sound of the body being moved around and his or her possesions being stolen. Wonderful. Unfortunatley, this is how I usually woke up, and aleey ways were where I usually slept as well. It was actually safer than sleeping in a house nowadays. If you slept in a house, you had things that oculd be stolen. But I didn't have much to be stolen, so I was generaly safe.

Flying Penguins

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-29, 2:08 PM | Message # 11
The Flying Penguin
(I wish internet explorer had an auto-spell check without having to use google toolbar each time. It asks you the same survay EVERY time you disable it. -_-)

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-29, 6:30 PM | Message # 12
Zyphon's Supporter
(ik. -.-)
Rouge
I was sleeping around my sprouting 'blanket' tree. Now, it was so small, the blankets were designed tissues. I awoke by the sound of Bary scratching the ground. "What is it?" I moan. He looks ahead, and I see it. Two red eyes staring at me.

ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-29, 6:58 PM | Message # 13
The Flying Penguin
~~Wolfe~~

I decided to walk around for a bit, perhaps head to somewhere safer. This city didn't have much left to loot, and i'm sure that someone would probably kill me sooner or later if I stayed here, unfortunatley, the roads were soon blocked by a huge number of people, they appeared to be listening to someone. Probably another crazed priest spouting nonsense about how the world was soon to end, but still, for some reason I felt compelled to listen, so I decided to try and squezze my way through the crowd.

Flying Penguins

SparkDate: Friday, 2012-03-30, 5:19 PM | Message # 14
Zyphon's Supporter
The eyes blinked twice, then dissappeared. There were ruffles. As soon as I got the chance, I wooshed open the bushes. "Mew!" It was a cat. I flood with relief, sighing. Wow. I scoop up Bary and I trot towards the town.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-03-31, 4:32 AM | Message # 15
The Flying Penguin
(Barry's the rabbit, right?)

Flying Penguins

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~☼~\Ink/~☼~\ ([insertcreative...thinghere])
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz