Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:30 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Race To Domination (Dragons Elves Humans and Demons)
Race To Domination
ZeroDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 3:01 AM | Message # 301
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Nathaniel-
"Ok, does any of you dragons want a passenger" I said with a smirk, "If so Maya goes on one of your guys's backs, I can try to ease my way into the human army and still I have trust with the demons, I can collect thier battle strategy's and bring them back so that we can figure out a counter attack before it is launched." "The people on the ground, cause I sense that some people here like deal with things on the ground specifically," I glance at Udyr while still holding my smirk," We can figure out ways of entry and exicution."

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 6:28 PM | Message # 302
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
"Right down the middle, that's the ground entry point. Right down the middle, surrounding the sides, and crushing them in a flood. I'll lead a part down the middle of the army, ripping our way through, while two other ground crews cut through their flanks. With attacks coming down on them from both sides, and an unkillable demon bear man leading the charge, morale will drop, and so will their ranks."

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

ZeroDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 8:34 PM | Message # 303
Great RP'er
Nathaniel-
"Good once the inital attack starts it will draw the attention of all the armies, that's when Maya and the dragons come at them from behind." I say as I'm drawing the scenario in the dirt with a stick. "Anyone else have any imput to the discussion?"

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 9:03 PM | Message # 304
"The archers will be in the back, the dragon's roles will be far more dangerous to execute, but much more profitable. Let's hope that armor they get is full body, because those arrows are a dragon's second foe."

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 0:33 AM | Message # 305
RP'er Without A Life
Maya

I nudged the demon boy who thought he was human. "Sounds good with me." I smiled.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

ZeroDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 12:06 PM | Message # 306
Great RP'er
Nathaniel-
"Thanks" I said blushing a little but not enough to look like a fool in front of everyone. "So how about we go check out these dragon's armor?"

DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 5:07 PM | Message # 307
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
(Sorry, I was on vacation. No internet.)
"I'm the biggest hatchling, so Maya can go on my back."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

ZeroDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 8:15 PM | Message # 308
Great RP'er
Nathaniel-
"Ok sounds good, I'd like to hear everyones imput on this before I go out and get thier plans>"

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 9:36 PM | Message # 309
RP'er Without A Life
Maya

"If its good with you it's good with me." I said and walked over to the dragon, hoisting myself onto her back.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 10:12 PM | Message # 310
"I'll follow on foot, to the location."

ZeroDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-08, 10:40 PM | Message # 311
Great RP'er
Nathaniel-
"Any other dragons have any imput?"

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 1:02 AM | Message # 312
Famous RP'er
Casia
"Sounds like a perfect plan to me as long as the demon king doesn't show up." I say while a elf is helping me get my armor on.

Kiara
"Does it really matter if the demon king shows up? I think we're pretty well prepared." I say walking over to Brisk while admiring the full body armor that we got.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 1:08 AM | Message # 313
"If he could stop me with magic chains, he'll blow every single one of you out of the sky."

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 2:33 AM | Message # 314
Famous RP'er
Casia
"I recall it was the dark elf leader who had stopped you with magic chains. No one has ever seen the demon king. I think I remember reading somewhere that his name is Karadon." I say while testing my flexibility within the armor.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2012-08-09, 3:13 AM | Message # 315
Great RP'er
Nathaniel-
"If he shows up, we will try to avoid him for the most part, then at the end we will all regroup and finish this once and for all." "This armor looks magnificent!" I excliamed as I walked closer to examine.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Race To Domination (Dragons Elves Humans and Demons)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz