Thursday, 2024-05-02, 5:50 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~ Camp Half Blood - The Portal of Despairs ~\ (So bored....)
/~ Camp Half Blood - The Portal of Despairs ~\
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 8:48 PM | Message # 421
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
^*^MaKenzie^*^

"Uh..."

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:18 PM | Message # 422
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Josie

I had almost reached the voices when an explosion caused the entire hallway to shudder. I fell backwards against the wall as small and big pieces of stone flew in all directions. The face behind the hole was a guy I recognized from camp, and I had seen him just before entering the portal... "Oh my gods..you scared me." I let out a nervous laugh and sighed loudly.

Maya

I climbed off the crates as soon as a loud vibration shook what I was standing on. Who knows what kind of godly creature that could be, honestly could be anything at all. I ran to the opposite side of the warehouse but it seemed to never end. A clattering sound of metal on metal hit my ears but when I turned around there was nothing. I had to get out of here and now.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:22 PM | Message # 423
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
^*^MaKenzie^*^

"Damn it," I mutter to myself. I left sp I could deal with new people not run into people I already knew. This was getting really irritating.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » /~ Camp Half Blood - The Portal of Despairs ~\ (So bored....)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz