Thursday, 2024-05-02, 1:02 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Blade of the White knight (Roleplay version) (As a new pactmaker knight, will you defeat Grazel?)
Blade of the White knight (Roleplay version)
EquinoxDate: Friday, 2012-08-24, 2:08 PM | Message # 1
Social warrior of the administration
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
"Seventeen years, since Grazel was defeated by Leonard. And all of those seventeen years, I have been training. After what happened to Yulie, I suspected that it is possible to become a knight, without previously owning an ark or a knight."

Rengar shook his head.

"Unfortunately, those entire seventeen years, I was unable to do so. Now, people are simply turning up, with the power of the knights. It turns out, if you can defeat a grand monster, and trap their souls in the correct object, you can use that object as an ark, as well as sometimes gaining an ability from the creature, much like Ceaser's dragonsight. I have hunted creatures for ages, that is what Grazel has been forcing me to do. Hunt, hunt, hunt. Hunt, until I obtained a knight. Finally, I achieved a knight. I went into battle against a Cerberus, a common creature of the Van Haven Wasteland, and it happened. The creature's body became an ark, and it's soul granted me power. The power, to detect people from up to two thousand feet. Insane, right? Well, it turns out I can detect them, but I cannot see a red outline showing where they are, until about a thousand feet. And yes, I can see them through walls."

"The Cerberus called this, the thrill of the hunt. I can become invisible for a short amount of time, until I strike someone. It is an interesting ability, not to mention the knight of the ark."

"Oh, the knight. The knight is a large, red knight, much like Ceaser's dragon knight, except is has three dog heads, allowing me to detect attacks in a very wide ark in front of me, and even to the far sides of my vision. My knight uses claws and biting. This might seem like a disadvantage against knights using spears, magic, and swords, but while I hold back attacks, I can also grab and disarm their weapons. Not to mention, my knight has the same ability I do. The white knight has an impenetrable shield and a sword made for slaying knights. The dragon knight has a far reaching pitchfork of a spear, that allows him to become highly mobile and fly, with his wings, as well. I, on the other hand, am swift, extremely close combat, and I can become invisible. Grazel has not been told about my finding of the knight, nor do I intend to tell him, until I return with Leonard, Kara, Ceaser, AND Yulie's head!

Ceaser's knight, the Dragon Knight
Kara's knight, the Black Knight
Leonard's knight, the White Knight.
Grazel's knight, the Sun King.

Human CS
Name:
Race:(Only humans or humanoids can be pactmakers)
Appearance:
Pactmaker?:
Your knight:
weapons/items:

Knight CS
Title:
creature you came from: (Must be a large monster)
your ark: (Must involve the knight's weapon or a form of clothing, such as Kara drawing a sword from a sheath, or Ceaser latching the dragon ark on like a belt.)
Which knight you are built like: (White, black, dragon, or moon maiden)
Appearance/color:
weapon:

Look Here for a list of monsters.
Use the other tabs at the top of the site's menu for other information.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Blade of the White knight (Roleplay version) (As a new pactmaker knight, will you defeat Grazel?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz