[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Black Hill
Black Hill
KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 7:35 PM | Message # 1
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
You have your normal day, whatever that may be to you and as it draws to an end you find something strange. A letter, not specifically addressed to you but in a spot that only you know about or could get too. Curiosity gets the better of you and before you know it the envelope is open and you are reading the page. 
  The first thing you notice is the penmanship isn't the best, but it looks as they learned how to write in another language first then learned English. Still it was eligible.

My name is Νύχτα and I need your help. Before you disregard my letter just listen. My city Riversteen has been atacked and trapped. Many of the people i know are trapped on the inside from a thick unpenaterable mist, I am stuck on the outside. It wasn't until resently I was awear of and evil being near my city. I wish I was still oblivious. 
  So to this letter, I have found of a way to release my town, and stop the fog from closing up your town but I need your help. I really wish I could give you more details but I don't have the time to write it all down. Please meet me at Silverdozz park, if you know where that is. Tonight at 10.
{] Νύχτα

This letter is very off, the words chosen and the ones that are spelled right and one that aren't. It's strange though you almost believe the letter for a moment...  
Maybe going to the park for a few minutes won't be so bad.

~CS~
Name:
Appearance:
Special skills(Be realistic):
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-09-09, 7:49 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name: Savannah Hale
Appearance: Long blonde hair, storm grey eyes, fair skin http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_216/set?id=58247588
Special skills(Be realistic): Stealth, weaponry (Like handling guns, and knives)
Personality: Humorous, stealthy, sneaky, intelligent, tough
Bio: She has just gotten back from a battle in Vietnam, and is on her 'army break', as she calls it.
Other: Is in the army, but currently on break

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 7:16 PM | Message # 3
From the Forest
~CS~
Name: Shosanna Ree
Appearance: http://mayhemandmuse.com/wp-cont....lla.jpg
Special skills(Be realistic): Animal calming, archery, a great painter.
Personality: Quiet, mousy, kind, intelligent, over emotional, very creative.
Bio: She has lived alone with her sick mother since she was five. When she was young her mother was heathy enough to work and put food one the table. But since Shosanna was was eleven her mother had to quit work and Shosanna had to find a way to make money. Since then Shosanna had lost all her friends and doesn't do much outside of school and work.
Other: Has a pet cat named MoJoe

~CS~
Name: Νύχτα
Female: F
Appearance:

Special skills: TBR
Personality: Calming, nice, innocent, intellegent, and a good leader.
Bio: Νύχτα was born in Ridgefeild Washington into a 'normal' family and the original name of Sareena Roole, and as she grew older she had some odd changes and knowledge until she turned into sonething beond human. At age eight she was taken by a strange government project but only a few short hours later dissapered completly. She was taken to the city of Riversteen (More about Riversteen later). She was taken in by a stay at school where all of the children lived until they found jobs and got there own house. And her name was changed to Νύχτα which means Night. Since she got there she was always more intelligent then the other children. She never really fit in with the children, so she always stayed with the adults. When she graduated from college she became a teacher for elemantry school. After a few years she took on a personal journey and stayed in the surrounding mountains alone. After the pursuit of enlightenment she went back home and started teaching again but at the high school where she taught the class for basic programing and mechanics, AP programing, and phycology. After her city was trapped she learned of many things the government keeped secret. Since then she has become one of the most important leaders in the resistance.

~CS~
Name: Mari Thy (Th-E)
Appearance: http://mayhemandmuse.com/wp-cont....ike.jpg
Personality: Spunky, sweet, very Tom-boyish, loud and proud.
Special skills: A great mechanic, the rest TBR
Bio: The only real human to live in Riversteen, the rest TBR

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 7:43 PM | Message # 4
I raised an eyebrow as I finished the letter. They need my help, huh? Well, I can certaintly try.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:19 PM | Message # 5
From the Forest
/:\Shoshanna/:\

As I finish the letter I drop it on the desk, how can I help? I'm not good at anything that would help them. And that's if this is real. Plus what about me mother? I can't just leave her alone. Well I could ask the neighbor for help, I didn't normally bug her but I haven't asked for help in a few months.
I pull out a new piece and start writting a note, after that I pulled our the medication my mother needed for the morning. With a small bag of water, some dried fruit, paper and my pens.
Then I head to the door waiting a second then walking out the door.

DemonDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:27 PM | Message # 6
I went back to my house, grabbing all the things I would need. My old military backpack filled with the stuff I would need, like ammo, dried food, some knifes/machetes, and an old pistol. Then I grabbed my assault rifle, and headed out the door.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:32 PM | Message # 7
From the Forest
/:\Shoshanna/:\

I left the note under the door of my neighbors apartment. I should only be gone for the night, I doubt this letter was real but I needed to get out. Silverdozz park was only a black away from my apartment.

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Monday, 2012-09-10, 8:52 PM

EquinoxDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 2:01 PM | Message # 8
Social warrior of the administration
~CS~
Name: Graves Akakin
Appearance: In attachment
Special skills(Be realistic): Leadership, fast paced combat, reasoning
Personality: Serious, brave, confident.
Bio: Graves Is a vicious man in combat, coming back from training soldiers for war overseas. He carries a double barrel shotgun and a long knife. Graves refuses to speak of his family or his past on anyone's terms, and he wont accept foolish people giving foolish orders.
Other: Graves has a southern accent.
Attachments: 3983753.png (201.9 Kb)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 4:55 PM | Message # 9
From the Forest
(He looks old for 38.)
(Accepted.)

EvieDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:51 PM | Message # 10
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~CS~
Name:Jesse Renisla (Jessica)
Appearance:Long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned with medium length legs and a french manicure. Current outfit:http: //www.polyvore.com/untitled_186/set?id=56406382#stream_box
Special skills(Be realistic): Good with knives and working with guns. Also has above average Cardio.
Personality:Bubbly, cocky, ditzy,self-centered but really smart.
Bio:Trained to be in the special-opps until there was an "incident" and someone framed her. She was kicked out immediately.
Other: Has a bag with a change of clothes in it and a butterfly knife, not to mention lip gloss.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:51 PM

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:55 PM | Message # 11
From the Forest
(I can't see the outfit besides that accepted. Demon I'm waiting for you.)

DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 6:59 PM | Message # 12
(Alright)
"Alright... Riversteen... Now where would that be?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 7:01 PM | Message # 13
From the Forest
(You wouldn't know, it technicky diesnt exist. Just get to Silverdozz.)

Ilovedogs2Date: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 7:02 PM | Message # 14
Starting RP'er
Group: Users
Awards: 0
(damm I want to join...but I have loads of hw to do each day. hmmmm. Tough decision to make.)

A weirdo flying around

KenzierooDate: Tuesday, 2012-09-11, 7:08 PM | Message # 15
From the Forest
(I have a ton of HW too, tongue )

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Black Hill
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz