Friday, 2024-04-19, 6:57 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Death's Academy (A school.. of death)
Death's Academy
JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-09-15, 7:18 PM | Message # 1
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Seventeen years ago

A tall figure was pacing the room wringing his hands behind his back. "This CANNOT be right! Everytime it's been a male EVERYTIME! Since it all began, hell BEFORE it all began. This child cannot be the one!"
Another figure turned seemingly without moving their feet. "Calm down Marcus this child is the one. There is the mark and there is the ring."They pointed towards a small finger that was upon the childs finger. "This child is Death and there is nothing we can do now. We just have to accept that for the first time ever Death is a girl." The figure grumbled, but nodded and turned smiling. "Well I guess we'd best leave. We leave the child in your hands. And of course you know what to do and to sendher to the Academy when it's time"

Another figure stepped forwards and smiled. "Of course it is an honour to be the mother of Death" She smiled and looked down at the small baby that was looking at the figures with wonder in her eyes. "And I know she will be wonderfull"

That was seventeen years ago. The year is now 2040 and that small girl was grown up soon to be 18. She lived with that woman and knew her to be her mother who went by the name of Ann. She however entered a world she thought could not be real. When she was 13 she was sent to a new school, an Academy infact that was.. odd to say the least. The people there were not human, well some were.. but most were not. Anywho the girl who is called Amy was told by Ann that she was Death and that she had reborn as a girl. The first time to happen. She of course was overwelmed with it thinking Ann was mad untill she arrived at the school. And that was how she learned of her life.

But that's not so important. What is, is she is soon to be 18 and her memoray will come back and her life will return.

Name:
What Race are you?:(Now most things go seeing as this school IS for non humans )
Apperance:
Personality:
Skills?
Powers? (Yep you can has.. 5 cause I'm kind like dat :3)
Bio

Message edited by Jigajig - Saturday, 2012-09-15, 7:19 PM

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-09-15, 7:33 PM | Message # 2
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
Name: Savannah Hale
What Race are you?: Shifter
Apperance: Normal human appearance in attatchment
Personality: Mischevious, dark, humorous, sarcastic, a bit of a psycho
Skills?: Many things, seeing as she can become nearly anything
Powers? (Yep you can has.. 5 cause I'm kind like dat :3) Shapeshifting (Obviously...), Able to control darkness, and a persons mind (not make them physically do anything, but she can make them go insane.)
Bio: TBR
Attachments: 0236288.png (386.8 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-09-15, 7:39 PM | Message # 3
Famous RP'er
Name: Amy R
What Race are you?:Death/Grim Reaper
Apperance: Same as below but without the scythe. Amy stands around 5 feet 10. She has a Skull shapped birth mark on her left arm and a skull ring on her index fingers.
Once she turns 18

Personality: Amy is quite friendly to everyone, although very shy even more so due to the fact she's in a school full of monsters as she would call them.
Skills: Is quite a skilled drawer and surprising fighter. She sometimes sings from time to time as well.
Powers: Amy can only use one power for now as she is not yet 18, which is to reanimate the souls and bodies of the dead. This is the only power she knows of currently but it still sometimes scares her espicailly when her own personal dead butler appears. Her other powers include Teleportation, creating illusions, summoning her sytche and last of all never dying, although she can still be hurt.
Bio: Intro

Added (2012-09-15, 7:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(Nice CS'S both accepted smile )

JigajigDate: Saturday, 2012-09-15, 7:47 PM | Message # 4
Famous RP'er
(I best be going though now it's 1:47AM here wacko so cya peeps cool )

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-09-15, 7:47 PM | Message # 5
(I'm going to add an original character of mine, just for fun :D)
Name: Brisk
What Race are you?: Dragoness
Apperance: Human forms and Dragon forms in attatchments
Personality: Dark, evil, cruel, rude, sarcastic
Skills?: Swift, a silent killer
Powers? (Yep you can has.. 5 cause I'm kind like dat :3) Can control darkness, and reptilians, also can control fire seeing as she is a dragon. (But her fire is black, not orange.) Also can fly (obvious)
Bio: TBR
Attachments: 1055136.jpg (46.2 Kb) · 5611993.png (383.7 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-09-15, 8:08 PM | Message # 6
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
Name: Sarah Rent
Race: Human
Appearance: She is 5' 8" tall.
Sarah
Personality: Calm, persuasive, happy go lucky, intelligent
Skills: She has a photographic memory, and can organize anything.
Powers: She is a technopath and had Electrokinesis
Bio: Sarah has always been very intelligent and could never fit in with the other children. By the time she was 10 she noticed strange things with technology and soon she ended up in this odd school. Even though she is a human and that's rare in her school she is very confident. The rest TBR

Name: Marii Tht
Race: Light elf
Appearance: She is 5' 7" and extremly skinny and not in a good way.
Marii
Dress
Boots
Personality: Calm, quiet, artistic, shy, very kind.
Skills: She's very good at all kinds of art. Music, sculpting, drawing, dancing.
Powers: Control over light and colors, can heal, has empathy
Bio: She has always been very shy even though she's very talented. It's even harder for her because of her empathy she just absorbs all of the emotions of everyone near her she's always very emotionally unstable but she usually hides it.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Sunday, 2012-09-16, 11:40 AM

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 1:49 AM | Message # 7
RP'er Without A Life
Awards: 1
Name:Adena(fire) Seraphine(Burning one.)
What Race are you?:Phoenix.
Apperance:In attachment
Personality.Kind of bipolar with emotions and is a smart,quick thinker, likes to play tricks and pranks.She'll also talk to anyone.
Skills? Very fast and can move very quietly. Shes good with machinery and tools.
Powers? (Yep you can has.. 5 cause I'm kind like dat :3): Can shift from phoenix for to human form whenever she pleases. Being a phoenix allows her to fly and be able to control fire and wind. If she is wounded badly she can be reborn again,and that makes her extremely hard to kill.
Bio:TBR
Attachments: 1371033.jpg (105.7 Kb)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 1:54 AM | Message # 8
From the Forest
(Her hair is awesome.)

JigajigDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 3:49 AM | Message # 9
Famous RP'er
(Accepted and let's begin :D)

Amy

I sighed as I walked up the steps to the Academy.. MY Academy apparantly. I'd been here for five years now and today was another new year here. All that time I had managed to hide who I truly was from people. If they knew they be scared of me.. I mean I'M death, The Grim Reaper or whatever the hell you want to call it. I shook my head and entered through the grand doors.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 7:09 AM | Message # 10
(I agree with Kenz.)
-Brisk-
I grumpily trudged up the steps of this god damned academy. I would much rather be in the city doing the things I like. Well, the things I like are a bit twisted. I'm what outsiders would call a 'psychopath murderer'.

*Savannah*
I sighed, walking up the steps. I can't believe I have to do this. I thought bitterly.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EquinoxDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 8:08 AM | Message # 11
Social warrior of the administration
Name: Voll Intobus
What Race are you?:(Now most things go seeing as this school IS for non humans ) Reaper
Apperance: http://www.howtotattoovideos.com/grimreapertattoo.jpg
Personality: In Awe of the power of death, cold hearted and vicious, but joking at times.
Skills? He can remove and bend his bones to his will, to swing his scythe in ways the average fighter would not expect. He is also very talented with his scythe, and is a natural predator for his species.
Powers? (Yep you can has.. 5 cause I'm kind like dat :3) become ethreal, control his scythe, breath darkness, and can inflict curses upon humans.
Bio: Voll is a reaper. A reaper is a more advanced version of the wraith, and they can control whether they are ethreal or not. He wishes to become as strong as Amy, and find a way to have the power of death as his own, believing Amy is not strong enough to wield such power.

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 8:15 AM | Message # 12
From the Forest
~Marii~

As I slowly walk up the steps my stomach drop, a sence of fear and worry over whelms me. Stopping I take a second to breath, it was hard to find my own emotions from other but this was obvious. I look around to find where it was coming from. Soon a spot a girl, probably close to my age, with pink hair and red eyes. I try to ignore the feeling and trudge on up the stairs. I really want to help but I could never just walk and talk to her.

Message edited by Kenzieroo - Sunday, 2012-09-16, 11:40 AM

JigajigDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 9:11 AM | Message # 13
Famous RP'er
(Accepted smile although no one knows Amy is Death just yet but soon :D)

Amy

I shivered slightly looking at other people as I walked into the Academy. Even now I was still creeped out by the things I saw here.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 9:15 AM | Message # 14
From the Forest
~Marii~

It was hard for me to move on, I had to just stop and stare at the girl. So much contained into one persons, it was mortifying. After all I knew exactly how she felt. Of only I had the guts to talk to her.

DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-09-16, 9:20 AM | Message # 15
-Brisk-
I glared at most of the younger students. I hate children. Their annoying whining and such just tick me off. If only I were allowed to just kill them.

*Savannah*
I noticed a girl about my age glaring at the younder students. I arched an eyebrow as she grit her teeth and flexed her hands, as if she were holding back from ripping thier hearts out. I couldn't help but smirk.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Death's Academy (A school.. of death)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz